Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't we hear about Jewcels?

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
Do they exist?
75abc-orthodox2bjews.jpg

Maybe Jews still setup their children. I do see a lot of ugly Jews married with kids and they can't all be lawyers.

They post here. But they're not the ashenazi chads. They're the shitty variants of them.

All the cons and no pros

tbh idk. Maybe. Considering the amount of Jew foids married to white men. Their in group preference can’t be that strong.
Every race has its incels.

The tribe provides for their own

All the orthodox ones still have the religious tradional strictures in their society to ensure monogamy and marriage for low status men. The ethnic/cultural ones are all high status enough (due to the emphasis on education and professional achievment) to at least betabux or otherwise exploit goldigging. This is how even ugly jewfucks like Harvey Weinstein dont end up incel, granted he is an outlier to some extent

tbh idk. Maybe. Considering the amount of Jew foids married to white men. Their in group preference can’t be that strong.
Every race has its incels.
I hate jews but big tiddy jewish women are nice

I only feel slightly bad for poor ugly disposable "lessor brethren" that can't use "j date."

Too bad they don't try to stop the White genocide.

Every race has incels. I guess Jews don't know about this forum.

The Sages oppress jewcels into denying their inceldom

Jews created this problem. They also cut off half of my already tiny dick when I was a new-born and defenseless. I don’t give a fuck about those kikes and Hitler was trying to save the world.

They too busy with making africans dig till they find diamonds

>There are no Jewcels

The goyim know! Shut it down.

All the orthodox ones still have the religious tradional strictures in their society to ensure monogamy and marriage for low status men. The ethnic/cultural ones are all high status enough (due to the emphasis on education and professional achievment) to at least betabux or otherwise exploit goldigging. This is how even ugly jewfucks like Harvey Weinstein dont end up incel, granted he is an outlier to some extent

Weinstein still ended up metoo'd because he's ugly

There were couple of Jewcels used to post here. They left mainly because of some WN/Stormfront-copers.

I hope there are no J*ws on this forum, at least the Ashkenazi type
also

I don’t give a fuck about those kikes and Hitler was trying to save the world.

They're too busy stealing someone's lunch money

Most of the Jewcels are active in early 2018.

They're too busy ruining people's lives.

Our fellow shekelcels don't post much, or maybe they do while hiding their Jewness. It's common for Jews to hide their identities because of their global reputation.

I met a South American (I think he was from Paraguay or one of the other smaller countries) guy once who said that being called a Jew in his culture was worse than having your mother insulted (fucking KEK).

(((Jewcels)))

Somebody asked for me?

Too busy moneymaxxing.

I look like one of them but curry version

No, as G*d's chosen people, He(G*d) will never let such thing happen.

I’m orthodox Jewish and incel. Believe it or not but there are many incel Jewish males even in the religious communities. Jewish women are whores and would rather fuck nazi males and create aryan passing sons than give any of us a chance. In fact there are several orthodox women who are single mothers and have left the community just so they can have sex with goys and have their children. But most disturbing is the women who do not leave the community and insist on staying and marrying a poor fool to raise their kids. Unfortunately there are no repercussions for a woman’s whoring around, at least not in my modern orthodox community. Maybe in the ultra orthodox communities they would shun females like that but that’s not enough because more and more females are leaving the ultra orthodox communities too and becoming modern orthodox or simply atheist. Back in the 60s many orthodox females convinced their fathers to let them go to college and they came back feminist and secular. Lots of ultra orthodox females are starting to enter college now too. Once a woman goes to college there’s no turning back. Only extreme religious laws would prevent women from whoring.

Jews make up only 0.2% of the world population. There are only approximately 15 million jews in the world. It makes sense that you would encounter them very rarely. It seems strange makes complete sense that so many positions of power and high level positions, especially in news organizations, are occupied by them, given that they are god's chosen.

Last edited:
because they are too busy taking over the world

Jews created this problem. They also cut off half of my already tiny dick when I was a new-born and defenseless. I don’t give a fuck about those kikes and Hitler was trying to save the world.

Based. If Hitler won none of us would be born and we wouldn't have to suffer.

I’m orthodox Jewish and incel. Believe it or not but there are many incel Jewish males even in the religious communities. Jewish women are whores and would rather fuck nazi males and create aryan passing sons than give any of us a chance. In fact there are several orthodox women who are single mothers and have left the community just so they can have sex with goys and have their children. But most disturbing is the women who do not leave the community and insist on staying and marrying a poor fool to raise their kids. Unfortunately there are no repercussions for a woman’s whoring around, at least not in my modern orthodox community. Maybe in the ultra orthodox communities they would shun females like that but that’s not enough because more and more females are leaving the ultra orthodox communities too and becoming modern orthodox or simply atheist. Back in the 60s many orthodox females convinced their fathers to let them go to college and they came back feminist and secular. Lots of ultra orthodox females are starting to enter college now too. Once a woman goes to college there’s no turning back. Only extreme religious laws would prevent women from whoring.

Fuck man! that's brutal!