Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why "eat the rich"? Not that I like rich people but women have infinitely more power and wealth they did ZERO work for

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
We need a vagina tax or better yet, just make all women property of the state.

Is it a good idea to destroy anyone who was born into wealth? Probably not. But if we're going to do it, women should be enslaved first before we even think of going after rich men.

"Good"? By what objective metric? It would probably be fun and cathartic for many exploited minions to march their overlords into a slow death in Minecraft. I couldn't really care less personally, but I would smile if it happened, ngl.

We should tax them more so we can neet

foids are economically retarded, but they greatly benefit under capitalism - especially woke capitalism which will drive thousands of men to suicide. the whole system needs to be torn down and watch how the foids will come crawling at our feet.

They target the rich because they generalize that their wealth is injustified, meanwhile to target women would mean to make foids accountable for their actions, which could displease m'lady and cucks would lose the crumb of pussy they'll truly never get.

It doesn't matter that Bezos made $20 billion yesterday, women will benefit no matter what system it is. You're right, there needs to be a pussy tax where women are taxed MORE than men since they are the only ones who benefit from social services. 50% for women, 20% for men.

eat all of them im hungry

They target the rich because they generalize that their wealth is injustified, meanwhile to target women would mean to make foids accountable for their actions, which could displease m'lady and cucks would lose the crumb of pussy they'll truly never get.

Women can literally make thousands of dollars by just being whores on onlyfans.

Having a vagina is being born with infinite wealth.

Women are immune from all criticism.

Ever Noticed how when people blame rich folks. It's always rich men never rich women?.

As an upper-middle-classcel, I'm going to say that some version of progressive taxation is warranted.

It's one thing to support higher taxes on the rich because it's the most efficient way to raise government revenue; but it's another to raise taxes just so you can say "fuck you" to the rich.
Ever Noticed how when people blame rich folks. It's always rich men never rich women?.

How many femoids are there among the ranks of self-made billionaires?

Lol.