Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why ethnic incels in denial want to label the blackpill as a white movement?

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
also do the same with the incels(in denial) of mgtow,they want to label does movements as white people only when they cope on azidentity or similar sites,what bothers me about azidentity is that they see the problems,but it isnt looks for them,is colonialism(even though there is 4generation asian americans)or the media making pussys dry with asian stereotypes,or that whites only get ugly asians(even when whites marry asian american females and asian males do more money in USA)

has a southamerican incel it bothers me that i get labelled as a blonde/white incel,also the most important blackpill channels are ETHNIC OWNED,THE NON WHITE INCELS PROPAGATE THE BLACKPILL MORE THAN ANYONE,THE INCELS THAT BECAME MEMES ARE EHTNICS SUCH AS OREO MAN OR KEVIN.

take the whitepill,even white incels take adventage of the halo effect and steal the success of non whites incels.

Last edited:
Msm worldview brainwashing

Incels being classified as white should be a huge red pill about what people think on nonwhites. Even a classification and example of nonwhite privilege.

note that everyone hates incels and want them dead. Incels are arguably the most hated community on the internet that isn’t straight up malicious (like a raiding group)

They also happen to be considered white...as usual, ethnics can shave by because calling this place the forum embodiment of Brazil (which it is) would be “R-R-R-RACIST”. Cuckolds will never call this place nonwhite because it’s something they want to kill, and in this NWO agenda something the soy normcattle want to kill is something white.

Although this is a pretty minor thing it works for most other groups of things in general. All the bad things of modern society are “white”. Racists, misogynists, Incels, shootings, it’s all “white”. All of the modern problems halting the NWO are classified as “white”.

and yet there are some that genuinely believe whites are not the final line against the NWO, even when the NWO themselves are supporting these some group of people.

Last edited:
never said this shit before maybe other ethnics but not me

This is not a halo, this is bad af. I've always noticed that the image of a virgin, is always about a white man, never about ethnics, this only show that people see white men as the trash of society.

Even though whites have more SMV than ethnics, so it make no sense to portrait virgins always as white men. And blacks are never portrayed as virgins, because of BBC halo

This is not a halo, this is bad af. I've always noticed that the image of a virgin, is always about a white man, never about ethnics, this only show that people see white men as the trash of society.
exactly.
incel=bad
White=bad
Incel=white
literally how Jewish agenda NWO operates

Monkeys will still screech on here about nonsense though. MUH MUH MUH MUH DATING RAZISM I DONT GET A WHITE WOMAN 5 SECONDS OFF OF THE BOAT

meanwhile white Incels: *stuck in fema camps dying because Kamalas new regime has outlawed being a straight white male*

exactly.
incel=bad
White=bad
Incel=white
literally how Jewish agenda NWO operates

Monkeys will still screech on here about nonsense though. MUH MUH MUH MUH DATING RAZISM I DONT GET A WHITE WOMAN 5 SECONDS OFF OF THE BOAT

meanwhile white Incels: *stuck in fema camps dying because Kamalas new regime has outlawed being a straight white male*
Fuck, and whites still have more SMV than ethnics, imagine if jew agenda didn't exist, I think JBW would work even for manlets or 3/10 men

Fuck, and whites still have more SMV than ethnics, imagine if jew agenda didn't exist, I think JBW would work even for manlets or 3/10 men
Ya ya for sure. We are naturally the best race objectively in genetics so it makes sense we’d also be the best looking and without Judaism ruining the white man’s EVERYTHING a 3/10 white could easily mog a “6/10” black.

all that you say is truth;but is weird that a site that is full of virgins want to see the blackpill as a whote movement when they are non whites amd have no smv

because most ethnics don't want to, or even can't, acknowledge the subhumanity of being deathnic or they'll lose their mental sanity. I acknowledge this truth and want to rope everyday. It's much more easing mentally to pass off the blackpill as a white supremacist movement because it makes it easier to just shrug it off and not take it seriously

because most ethnics don't want to, or even can't, acknowledge the subhumanity of being deathnic or they'll lose their mental sanity. I acknowledge this truth and want to rope everyday. It's much more easing mentally to pass off the blackpill as a white supremacist movement because it makes it easier to just shrug it off and not take it seriously
And you can't really blame them one bit tbh
But women now openly stating their racial "preferences" on social media is counteracting this ability for them to lay low. So once again the blame goes to women for making the lives of men more difficult through their careless and solipsistic actions.

has a southamerican incel it bothers me that i get labelled as a blonde/white incel
what they really mean with "white" is of European descent.
when the portuguese and spanish rolled over SA once, it became the shade known as "colonial white".
located directly next to the shelf with cologne in it.

waiting for the strormfronts....