Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why even get up anymore?

L

Legato

Pedophiles ruin everything.
-
The neet life is a tragic thing, too much thinking. Even more tragic is the way society has changed since the internet became mainstream, with gays being allowed to marry, men losing their mind because pussy is inflated beyond platinum value, 99% of the worlds wealth is owned by the top 1% of humans, it's the end of sanity. The world gets harder to live in each and every day. You see the madness slowly engulfing humanity, and everyone is suffering from the bystander effect. It's truly over for people like us. We don't fit the narrative that normies subscribe to. We're drifting along artificial emotions and tunnel vision realities.

I’m “redpilled” on politics and blackpilled on humanity. It’s nearly impossible to relate to anyone because I’ve never accomplished the milestones that normies have and I have no interest in being a degenerate.

They can’t relate to me because everything about my life would destroy their world view.

Over for many men

At this point im just waiting for something big to happen (ie ww3) so i can rejoice while millions of normies die in the nuclear holocaust

Over for many men

At this point im just waiting for something big to happen (ie ww3) so i can rejoice while millions of normies die in the nuclear holocaust
Brother I wait for it to. I'm sick of everything.

I get up to go wageslave.

It’s nearly impossible to relate to anyone because I’ve never accomplished the milestones that normies have and I have no interest in being a degenerate.

They can’t relate to me because everything about my life would destroy their world view.
This right here man. Every conversation is a mine field because normies as so used to their narrative that anything indicating that you don't follow it means ostricization.

The only way to fight back is to protect our own spaces on the internet from the global homo mob

i just want to die during sleeping, nothing else