Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why every school shooter immediately gets recognized as an "incel" by our community?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Even to this day some people pray Elliot thkinking "oh so relatable, I would've went ER too" but the thing is that ER was a narcisstic cunt who had mental issues and wasn't a true incel in any way.
Florida shooting happened and our forum was spread with shooting threads and posts like a virus, some people actually celebrating and some trolling WITHOUT even knowing who the guy was. He could've been a fucking chad with 100 previous girlfriends. Today it turns out he had a girlfriend and he was even abusive to her, I don't think any of us incels would be abusive to  our girlfriends if we got one. 
Also the funny part that some 12 and 15 years olds kids lurking our forum gonna take that school shooting and trolls seriously. We can legit produce future killers if these kids start thinking that all school shooters are heroes. No, they're not fucking heroes, they are legit retards and tryhards. The last shooter is a tryhard, look at his fucking "edgy" pictures on his instagram. He obviously knew what's gonna happen, he knew people will look at his social media, he knew he's going famous. 

I just hate the fact that school shooters are instantly related to inceldom by our own fucking community giving incels even a worse public image than we already have.

It's like a fucking ISIS trying to take credit for what they haven't done.
http://uk.businessinsider.com/why-does-isis-claim-terrorist-attacks-las-vegas-shooting-2017-10

elliot was a bad shooter, he was just a mentalcel with entitlement issues even though his family was wealthy.

Also this latest shooter mogs me into oblivion so idk about him being incel, he was bullied yes i can relate to that happening.

people desperately want some sort of justice for their lifetime of pain and isolation.

incels don't shoot up schools. They're too high inhibition.

Wishful thinking. I'd never even consider going ER since the media would dig through my incels.is posts, I'm way too high inhib and I'd be too scared of becoming a laughing stock.

ER's narcassism was a coping mechnaism. we've been through this.

you clearly have never read the manifsto

Yeah incels are not the kind of people to go ER.

Frankly speaking, do you think a chad would suddenly decide that he hates fucking hot chicks and being popular and wakes up one fine day thinking: "hey let's kill all those motherfuckers"?
No, me neither.

Only real incel shooters are ER and Marc lepine.
Other than those 2, incels are too beta to hit someone, nevermind shoot them.

protip: if you think someone irl is an incel, there's about a 90% chance that they're actually not. you'd think it's common but i'd say it's not as all, we're the absolute bottom of the totempole i think. there are barely any incels like us, thinking that anyone is an incel is just cope unless you know their personal lives.

whogivesafucc said:
protip: if you think someone irl is an incel, there's about a 90% chance that they're actually not. you'd think it's common but i'd say it's not as all, we're the absolute bottom of the totempole i think. there are barely any incels like us, thinking that anyone is an incel is just cope unless you know their personal lives.

We are pretty rare tbh

whogivesafucc said:

We’re not that unique... I’d say I can spot an incel 80% of the time.

TheRealChincel said:
whogivesafucc said:
We’re not that unique... I’d say I can spot an incel 80% of the time.

that's usually always what i thought, "oh hey maybe this guy is an incel too," but it usually always turned out that they had multiple girlfriends in the past, or that they currently have a girlfriend. it's literally fucking retarded actually.

whogivesafucc said:
that's usually always what i thought, "oh hey maybe this guy is an incel too," but it usually always turned out that they had multiple girlfriends in the past, or that they currently have a girlfriend. it's literally fucking retarded actually.

Incel =/= Truecel. If you mean truecels, you’re right, they’re pretty rare.

the classic low iq kid insult

TheVman said:
ER's narcassism was a coping mechnaism. we've been through this.

you clearly have never read the manifsto

Yeah sure buddy boyo.. https://incels.is/Thread-Elliot-Rodgers-was-a-narcissistic-retarded-piece-of-shit
In this video he wasn't narcisstic at all.. Saying how perfect he is and shit.. Sure we've all been there lmao.. Incels always had this moment when they thought they're 10/10 and deserve every girl.

FeminismsCancer said:
Frankly speaking, do you think a chad would suddenly decide that he hates fucking hot chicks and being popular and wakes up one fine day thinking: "hey let's kill all those motherfuckers"?
No, me neither.
No, but again there are sociopaths in this world and emotionally weak people who can be easily triggered.
Or kids thinking they're incel when they had GF in the past and so emotionally invested into the "revenge".

Alot of the supporters look real stupid right now. I told them to wait and see first.

Virginp0wers said:
elliot was a bad shooter, he was just a mentalcel with entitlement issues even though his family was wealthy.

Also this latest shooter mogs me into oblivion so idk about him being incel, he was bullied yes i can relate to that happening.

His family went broke.

Nautica1983 said:
Alot of the supporters look real stupid right now. I told them to wait and see first.

I knew he wasnt incel. You guys love calling everyone ugly.

I disagree, if I had a gf I would treat her like trash too and if I could I’d probably cheat on her depending on how much sympathy I have for her.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
I disagree, if I had a gf I would treat her like trash too and if I could I’d probably cheat on her depending on how much sympathy I have for her.
Yeah if you get another girlfriend easily, a lot of would do that lol.. That just proves that he wasn't incel since he can be abusive and migrate to another relationship

Lots of mass shooters are incels. They're called "creeps", "loners" and "silent".
Yeah there are lots of relatively normie killers, but they are often the ones with low kills targeting only bullies.

Actual ultimate incel killers are like Seung Hui Cho.

Also school shooters are hERos, I fucking hate society and people, therefore they are heroes to me.

I embrace the identity of loners as school shooters.

Normies must burn.

Shooters are virtually always 'mentalcel' in a way because they're all fucking mental. Trash people with no higher cognitive functions beyond 'I'm going to shoot random people because some bullies were mean to be and that justifies my actions ;((('
People who idolize shooters are trash.
Reminder that if any incel were in a shooter's way they wouldn't hesitate to kill, because it doesn't matter to those people. They aren't vigilantes seeking justice against bullies, they're stupid children lashing out in a tantrum against everything because they're weak-willed and immature.

This shooter was definitely not incel. Just mental. Check out his Instagram if you need to understand. All incels.is generally start out as "nice guys" and get blackpilled. This guy was just fucked up from the start.