Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why exactly are "hunter eyes" sexually attractive?

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Hunter eyes, you see it in some men, it makes them look intimidating, serious, focused, they almost look like they have better fighting abilities than men who havent got those kind of eyes, or even worse, have 100% open beta-eyes.

Women seem to be strongly attracted to that. So many actors who are considered "hot" have the hunter eyes.

Why are they so sexually attractive?

You see it in nature, amongs animals who are hunters. Tigers, for example:

images

You see that? The focused "hunter look". Just as this human male:

Johnston-et-al-DOM.jpg

Now on the opposite, we have prey-eyes:

399px-The_Deer_Eyes.jpg

Many human males look like this, "open eyes", no intimidating factor what so ever. This is seen as "cuckish" and beta male-ish, very unattractive.

Another example of a hunter with hunter-eyes:

golden-eagle-beak-bird-of-prey-eagle-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Prey:

2B2EC21700000578-0-image-a-102_1438963627008.jpg

Well studied in humans, men with hunter-eyes are actually better fighters:

Yp8ZCoB.png

What happends with the intimidating-factor when we change eyes between a hunter and a prey?

s4pz2d0ql8u01.jpg

Suddently, the hunter becomes the prey, and the prey becomes the hunter.

Why are femoids so fucking attracted to this shit?

holy shit that's fucking brutal :feelskek:
View attachment 175559

See that shit? Simply by exchanging the eye-area, the prey morphs into a hunter, and the hunter becomes a beta-cuck-prey.

The power of eye-structure is not to be underestimated. It reflects your whole biological organism, probably your hormones, reflexes, strenght, speed, everything.

How does someone with hunter eyes and a recessed jaw look like?

Fuuuuuk this is too brutal. Just pass me the rope already.

Nothing screams 'incomplete Chad' more than this pic.

Strong lower third fucked up by prey eyes.

:cryfeels: it's more than over

It's harder to knock out your eye if you have hunter bone structure around it.

Positive tilted brows are more aesthetic and pleasing to look at. This is why even without hooded eyes, some people's eye area still looks better than average.

humans started as a predator species from omivorous chimps

I don't have them :feelscry:

It's harder to knock out your eye if you have hunter bone structure around it.
THATS WHAT i SAY ,hunter eye its better covered,it has like a little roof covering the top of the eye,while the beta skull has nothing covering the top of eye,so a punch in the eye without hunter eyes fucks you more,chad is ready better for fights

ABAIfOxl.png

humans started as a predator species from omivorous chimps

How come some humans look like prey, and others like hunters?

I mean, all tigers look like hunters, and all deer look like prey.

But amongs humans, u have hunters and prey, why is that?

Don’t Asians have hunter eyes or is that different lol. My eyes are very enclosed like that yet when I looked at myself in a mirror in the bathroom with a white dude his eyes were wide yet he mogged me to bits. He looked like a human and I didn’t tbh.

Don’t Asians have hunter eyes or is that different lol. My eyes are very enclosed like that yet when I looked at myself in a mirror in the bathroom with a white dude his eyes were wide yet he mogged me to bits. He looked like a human and I didn’t tbh.
IDK but asians usually have shit brow ridges and a high brow placement that makes our eyes look subhuman.

How come some humans look like prey, and others like hunters?

I mean, all tigers look like hunters, and all deer look like prey.

But amongs humans, u have hunters and prey, why is that?
people diverged since different civilizations needed different jobs and different phenotypes exist, but in a primal sense the chiseled hunter eyes still are most good looking to people
BA441C88 C6D6 4E50 A2BB AEFEE7D0A63B

I dislike life, it's unfair.

I can't tell if I have hunter eyes because I've looked angry for over a decade now. It's my default expression which can look "hunter eyes".

people diverged since different civilizations needed different jobs and different phenotypes exist, but in a primal sense the chiseled hunter eyes still are most good looking to people
View attachment 175564

So people with hunter-eye phenotype are tougher, faster, stronger fighters etc? cause they sure as hell look that way.