Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why exist something like "social status"

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
what diabolic ideia is that

many will argue that "oh, it so that animal world works too!"
exactly! animals! but we aren't animals, we know that this are bad, are evil

treating people like "inferior" only because they don't follow the values of the majority. let people be what they want to be.

why don't humans treat each other equal?

What
Kill me please, every third post I see today on Inceldom Discussion is sewer tier

cope, we are animals

Why exist something

Why?

EXIST!

(something something)

social status is an idea, not something concrete, it exists because you believe in it and act accordingly.
power is real and can be used to force people to do what you want, while status is just acknowledging a person merits and give him/her respect,it's something you freely choose to do.
the pope for example has high status among the people who believe in god but for me he's just an old man with a bizarre dress.

because some people have higher smv and more nt
high nt = youre able to verbally mog

This is probably the funniest thread I've read in a while.

@op: humans are animals. Though we may be social and invented civilization and technology, the baser reptilian brain still drives a lot of illogical thinking in many who lack the self awareness in their higher brain to override it.

You fell for the trick, mate. There is no such thing as right and wrong. It’s all relative.
There are some near-universals, though, probably as a result of social natural selection (i.e. it being wrong to kill fellow members of your society). Most of us probably won't live to see the end of the failed experiment were trapped in, though.

social status is cope, power however isn't. foids often confuse the two though because they're low IQ and have been jewed

There are some near-universals, though, probably as a result of social natural selection (i.e. it being wrong to kill fellow members of your society).
I agree. However we no longer have a connection to the other members of society (outside of friends and family). Most people don’t even know their neighbors anymore.

The tribe has been reduced to immediate family. And these familial relationships aren’t even that great for most people anymore. Everyone has been sectioned away for individualistic pursuits.

Fuck this evil system and everyone who submits to it.