Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Faggotry can't be Tolerated.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
If you haven't watched this documentary then watch it. You'll truly understand why faggots deserve to die of aids, slowly and painfully.

View: https://youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o

to lazy to watch, can you give some TLDR?

Just obey the rules. Don't go posting any pro gay or Trans content in there or and don't go making stupid comments of sorts.

What's so hard about that? Who are you showing off to on this forum to try and "play chicken" and see what infractions you can get away with.

Just obey the rules. Don't go posting any pro gay or Trans content in there or and don't go making stupid comments of sorts.

What's so hard about that? Who are you showing off to on this forum to try and "play chicken" and see what infractions you can get away with.
Nigger wtf you talking about.

You just costed me a 10% warning phaggot :lul:

It's pretty self explanatory don't you think.
I posted a thread about why Incels should be against faggots and you start telling people to "obey muh roolez", go janny elsewhere you stupid nigger.

I posted a thread about why Incels should be against faggots and you start telling people to "obey muh roolez", go janny elsewhere you stupid nigger.

"At least Knajjd is cute" ... Your words?

End of.

"At least Knajjd is cute" ... Your words?

End of.
I posted that because you warned someone else saying the exact same thing and you jannied out of control again.

Just warn everyone and ban them and shit up non-related threads with warnings theory.

Fags organizing sex parties so they can """convert""" from HIV negative to HIV positive.
removing themselves from society probably via aids

i don't have any issue with gays , i love em actually. i just hate lesbians , lesbianism is fucking nonsense and it will increase incel population.
while gays decrease incel population.
Jesus Christ was gay btw.

i don't have any issue with gays , i love em actually. i just hate lesbians , lesbianism is fucking nonsense and it will increase incel population.
while gays decrease incel population.
Jesus Christ was gay btw.
Careful, littlesoy will ban you.

schizo mode activated

I support anything that improves my chances

We need more male fags and "straight trannies"

Lesbianism and "lesbian MTF trannies" should be illegal tho

Not every fag is like that, but the fact that this kind of shit is the "faggot essence" just means that "normal acting" gays arent just gay enough

Even if they aren't like that they're still gross.
Yeah I know. My childhood friend who is liberal left and also 1/4 a kike is bisexual. At first it weirded me out but he was always that kind of a... just not a typical tough male type. Now I dont care, but thinking about it consciously is still gross. I dont want to put cameras in peoples bedrooms, but now we got the intenet, so shut up about your disgusting bullshit and do it in private just as weebs know the are cast out weirdos and shut up about it. If I dont notice, you dont get the rope

low iq tbh; gays are a public health threat.
I dont fuck gays or drug addicts (or anyone at all ;_; ) so I dont fear AIDS. I dont want to pay for their treatment though.

This is, as they say, pozzed.

You can catch a poz load from the toilet seat, watch out brocel.
Yo man Im german and our health minister is a fucking faggot. This shits anywhere
Just google for "Jens Spahn" and look into his eyes.

If you use Telegram, I made a sticker set of him: https://t.me/addstickers/Aidsminister

Poz7

Poz6

Poz4

Last edited:
schizo mode activated
In fairness, his post is not an example of referential ideation as seen in schizophrenics but an autistic, self-referential mistake.

Referential ideation = attributing meaning to where it doesn't exist (e.g. "modern art")
Self-referential autism = some says "hi" to the guy behind you in the hall and you wave

Last edited:
You can get it non sexually, plus it'll prolly evolve into an airborne disease eventually that can effect everyone. I can see that happening and causing the next pandemic (and a real one this time)
Have you heard that AIDS is a fake or somehow scammy sickness that is made into something it isnt? I never really looked into it, can someone recommend a book or documentation?

Bluepillers: 36

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Why is this in Inceldom Discussion?

I posted that because you warned someone else saying the exact same thing and you jannied out of control again.

Just warn everyone and ban them and shit up non-related threads with warnings theory.

No. Reread the warn again.

I won't be discussing further.

Volcel if you haven't had gay thoughts when you realized it was over.

If you have a serious hate for fags that means you are volcel. You get SOME female attention even if they are 2/10 landwhales.

I get literally nothing. Doesn't mean I'm gay or ever wanna engage in anal sex.

It just means I don't mind fags because they are nice to me because they subconsciously realize that I am an ugly beta ricecel that no female wants, so they just assume that I am gay. I don't really care.

But like i said, if you are a serious homophobe then you are volcel.
Stop posting faggot shit

Volcel if you haven't had gay thoughts when you realized it was over.

If you have a serious hate for fags that means you are volcel. You get SOME female attention even if they are 2/10 landwhales.

I get literally nothing. Doesn't mean I'm gay or ever wanna engage in anal sex.

It just means I don't mind fags because they are nice to me because they subconsciously realize that I am an ugly beta ricecel that no female wants, so they just assume that I am gay. I don't really care.

But like i said, if you are a serious homophobe then you are volcel.
what are you even trying to say with this that all homophobes are slayers? lmfao