Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why foids are looking for friends on dating apps?

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Are they that retarded so they cant make friends irl? Even i, the deformed slavcel made some male friends. For foids it should be literally easy mode. I guess their primitive brain can’t even get this job done

For someone to help them get a Chad.
So they can use someone a beta male provider
They can come to after Chad abandoned them
They only have bad intentions with this and if you are a "friend" with a foid
that means you're cucked

Because they want free meals

because foids hate each other and compete with each other for chad, their friendships are superficial and end right when chad comes along.
thats why theyre always looking for new friends to use them and/or look for male friends for obvious reasons (cock)

Orbiters and free meals.

Are they that retarded so they cant make friends irl? Even i, the deformed slavcel made some male friends. For foids it should be literally easy mode. I guess their primitive brain can’t even get this job done
They are looking for beta orbiters.

They actually put that in so they have an excuse when non-chads contact them, when they are fishing for chad.

They actually put that in so they have an excuse when non-chads contact them, when they are fishing for chad.
High iq ngl (i mean u not foids)

they like the attention

man this is just some lame excuse

Watch what they do not what they say.

It's an easy loophole to not be called out on their shitty behavior. Plausible deniability. Etc.

Cause they want simps that do things for them and give them support for free. Women want everything handed to them without lifting a finger themselves. And most men are simps who enjoy helping them without getting anything in return.

Women can't really make friends with other women in general. There is no limit to their need for validation, attention, and thirst for resources from fawning orbiters, though.

Friends with you. Fucktoys for Chad.

while they tell us to go out and join clubs and do all this shit and they just go on apps because its easier

For someone to help them get a Chad.
So they can use someone a beta male provider
They can come to after Chad abandoned them
They only have bad intentions with this and if you are a "friend" with a foid
that means you're cucked

Because they want free meals

Orbiters and free meals.

They are looking for beta orbiters.

they like the attention

Watch what they do not what they say.

It's an easy loophole to not be called out on their shitty behavior. Plausible deniability. Etc.

Cause they want simps that do things for them and give them support for free. Women want everything handed to them without lifting a finger themselves. And most men are simps who enjoy helping them without getting anything in return.

Friends with you. Fucktoys for Chad.

All Einstein High IQ Basedness.