Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why foids are retarded - sending loveletters to a convicted child murderer

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

JFL this guy killed his pregnant wife and kids and foids are literally sending him loveletters and pics of themselves in bikini.

JUST HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY BRO :soy::soy:

foids literally have a child's new cortex, their brain stem is the hardest working part of their brain. they operate completely on antiquated evolutionary programming.

Those people are the same people voting for politicians and making national choices :lul:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

There is something inherently wrong with the female brain.

"Not al wahmen are like that sweetie :y'all:"

Such is the life of chad

It's all the bad guy crime shows nowadays. American society is worshiping the "bad guy."

It's a shift in culture. For example in the early 90's wrestling fans no longer liked the babyface, that helped old women across the street. They liked the heel. The beer chugger, and defiant bad-ass. Degenerate culture became cool in the 90s. Sons where growing their hair long like a faggot, and listening to heavy metal while smoking a doobie.

Women have had a huge shift in culture from the 30's, and 40's ( Which was the best time to have a housewife IMO )
Now to be with women you have to be a feminist yes man, and bow to feminist platitudes. But this is ONLY, and I do mean ONLY IF you have valuable commodity like a house, nice car, and a good salary.

Young fertile women want the bad-ass. The degenerate. Now with Hollywood action movies they worship The Rock, Vin Diesel, the fucking bald drug dealer, in breaking bad (I don't fucking know, but you get the point) Women are becoming ADHD in terms of men. They ride the cock carousel now. You must provide an adventurous, and spontaneous angle while HAVING the AESTHETIC. If you do not look good, or are not a bad-ass YOU ARE FUCKED! You are not getting any pussy period.

Those people are the same people voting for politicians and making national choices :lul:
this is why incels should vote, and only for male candidates who will not complete fuck us over. If foids vote in lots of foids over the coming decades, we are so fucked

It's all the bad guy crime shows nowadays. American society is worshiping the "bad guy."

It's a shift in culture. For example in the early 90's wrestling fans no longer liked the babyface, that helped old women across the street. They liked the heel. The beer chugger, and defiant bad-ass. Degenerate culture became cool in the 90s. Sons where growing their hair long like a faggot, and listening to heavy metal while smoking a doobie.

Women have had a huge shift in culture from the 30's, and 40's ( Which was the best time to have a housewife IMO )
Now to be with women you have to be a feminist yes man, and bow to feminist platitudes. But this is ONLY, and I do mean ONLY IF you have valuable commodity like a house, nice car, and a good salary.

Young fertile women want the bad-ass. The degenerate. Now with Hollywood action movies they worship The Rock, Vin Diesel, the fucking bald drug dealer, in breaking bad (I don't fucking know, but you get the point) Women are becoming ADHD in terms of men. They ride the cock carousel now. You must provide an adventurous, and spontaneous angle while HAVING the AESTHETIC. If you do not look good, or are not a bad-ass YOU ARE FUCKED! You are not getting any pussy period.
High iq post

Note to self:
become bad-ass.

Women in general love killer psychopaths. That's probably the darkest blackpill there is.

Its retarded because nothing will come of it

I was gonna post this...been following the case for a while. He threw his 4 and 3 year old girls in petro holding tanks and buried his pregnant wife in a shallow grave so he could start fresh with his mistress. I have no doubt his mistress had a lot to do with his decision making process but of course you can't lock up a poor naive woman. The fact chicks are sending him half naked pictures proves that Chad/Chad lite never loses.

Last edited:
Personality is code for looks, and also other factors like height and dick size to a lesser extent.