Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why foids give shitty blue pill advice

C

CaliforniaCel

Banned
-
The reason foids say shit like “take a shower and get a haircut” is because shit like that works for foids. They have endless methods to improve their looks. ENDLESS. I have a sister who wakes up a low tier Becky and leaves the house a fucking Stacy bc of all the shit she does to improve her looks. Makeup is just the beginning. Haircuts, highlights, spray tans, eyebrow waxing, manicures, etc etc et fucking cetera. Plus losing weight is enough to get a great body as a foid, there’s isn’t anything outside of their control. They can even get implants.
Any ugly foid could become a high tier Becky by doing one thing: putting more effort into their appearance. They assume it is the same for men.
But in reality? No, we have to accept the hand we were dealt.
Any foid who tells you this blue pilled advice is just proving how minuscule her mental capacity is. Proving that foids can’t use logical reasoning and look beyond their own tutorial mode existence.

Wrong. Its so you continue to try rather than come to the conclusion foids are superficial whores, and thus need to be controlled or countered.

Everything a foid says to an ugly man is malicious.

Any foid who tells you this blue pilled advice is just proving how minuscule her mental capacity is
they know this advice is futile, but they give it to you because they maliciously appreciate the fact that you have no chance of ascending, so they say it in a joking tone

Wrong. Its so you continue to try rather than come to the conclusion foids are superficial whores, and thus need to be controlled or countered.

This, I talked about this very thing in my thread with reference to mothers, but all women do it

TRUTH IS OUR MOTHERS KEPT US BLUE PILLED ON PURPOSE HOPING WE WOULD ATLEAST GET TO BETA BUX FOR SOME WHORE IN THE FUTURE AND MAKE HER "MODERATELY PROUD"

That's why mothers lie and blue pill their sons, not because they are blue pilled themselves, its because they are hoping you can atleast GET SOME FUCKING SCRAPS BY CHASING AFTER IT, because they know full well if they told you the truth YOU WOULD BECOME BITTER AND DISHEARTENED, AND GIVE UP ON HAVING A FAMILY

WOMEN ARE SELFISH, BASICALLY EVERYTHING THEY DO IS ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT

The main 3 things women are interested in and focus on cannot be maxxed, these are 3 things you have by birth and they judge you worthiness on what youre born with genetically, this way they can avoid the fakers who are looksmaxxing.

Height
Facial structure
Hair

High iq tbh. Thinking that they don’t know is a cope for me

Depends on the female, I know a girl from school she openly admits looks matter and one time in a conversation she said “don’t sugar coat things yes personality matters a lot but looks also does, I think of my future child’s bone structure when I look at a potential partner”

This is much closer to the truth imho. Women don't want to admit that women are ultimately superficial and focused on traits that can't be changed, because we live in a world where we think people shouldn't be disadvantaged by things outside their control. They also on some level probably want to keep men trying to better themselves because they know there needs to be an army of betabuxxers and orbiters/validators out there for women (this might be on a subconscious level). But ultimately women are not that different in the advice they give to bluepilled men. Everyone wants to think that effort is rewarded, because if it isn't that leads to some pretty scary conclusions.

Foids are not capable of critical thinking, because if they were they realize they were full of shit. That why they give shitty advice.

I really really really fucking hate females. There is no REAL excuse for how full of shit and shallow/unfair they are.

Foids will always say the socially acceptable thing to say in that situation cause they are hardwired to protect themselves and keep a low profile .

just like jews telling you you're anti semitic for pointing out the jews behind everything

They should never give advice