Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why GameFaqs is full of jerks?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
I mean I don't have exact post, but pretty sure most of its posts are full of idiots who can't take a joke or they post like arrogant bastards.
Also it's not only GameFaqs but also IGN forum is full of those idiots.
I got banned because I was mocking a game because it was made by women and its feminazi BS (TLOU2).
They are the most elitist piece of shit ever.
I hope they get hacked.

At least they won't downvote you to oblivion or delete your threads like the soys on reddit.

At least they won't downvote you to oblivion or delete your threads like the soys on reddit.
it's because reddit is mainstream, it's just another facebook or instagram.
Back on these days we hadn't foids casually attention whoring in any reddit sub.
Reddit it's only worth for those few almost unknown and unmodded subs.(The ones they have less than 1k fllowers). Once it goes more than that, it's soy.

GameFAQs is the original Reddit. Extremely leftist, full of shills, and biased moderators.

I haven't been on GameFAQs for over 10 years. Some great memories from there, secret board hunting, post count maxxing etc.

I just find it weirdly funny that ANY topic, regardless how controversial it is, will turn hostile after 2 minutes.

They are total assholes for no reason :feelskek:

Is gamefaqs still in existence? Haven't heard of that site for 20 years.

why did you decide to necro this post ngl kek
I felt like it.

@fatlink also has talked before about how he was on gameFAQs before and he mentioned how leftist they were. I wonder what he thinks the reason for that is.

Pretty sure gamefaqs users are also redditors

You’ve been there as well?

What the fuck is their deal?
Haven't read gamefaqs too much except when looking for walkthrough or cheat codes tbh but the way you describe it sounds like reddit 2.0

Modern gayming