Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Gymmaxxing or Being Tall is a Huge Failo If You Are Ugly

C

Coping Here

Recruit
★★
If you are sub 5 you are basically invisible but if you have a gymmaxxed body or tall then you will stand out and make your situation way worse than it really is.
when people think of someone who is tall or have a gymmaxxed body they immediately think of these tall ripped male models they see on instagram but when people see you as an ugly male they will look at your face and try to pick every ugly feature you have.

And they will make sure to let you know how ugly you are by testing you and making some small remarks about your face in a passive aggressive way.

What I noticed as a gymmmaxed dude with a babyface/ugly face is that these scumbag normies when they are in a group they will look at you laugh and make small jokes WHEN THEY ARE IN A GROUP of course but when they are alone they will be mostly respectful for the fear that you can fuck them up.

For instance one day I was walking with this 6'4 gymmaxed dude with a 6/10 face wherever he talked to someone people liked him and respected him and been the 'alpha' of the group but of course our friendship didn't last cus he was extremely narcissistic to the point he started calling me ugly out of nowhere for the simple reason that SOME foids where checking MY body out cus I'm more ripped so he said "You are ugly I don't know why they are looking at you just don't walk in front of me" I swear these are real words coming out of his mouth and I didn't really take what he said seriously cus I thought he was just busting my balls and shit jfl

Now I would say gymmax to survive and for your health but wear baggy clothes to hide your body to blend in and not attract any negative attention for yourself like I did.

It's the same thing if you are extremely short and have a chad face people will try to fuck with you and tell you that you don't deserve that really good feature, it's all about harmony.
Like 5'4 said here he got bullied brutally more than the short ethnics/ugly guys

Last edited:

They is no gym for your face

I got bullied with an acne face when I was young and I'm 5'11.

:feelsrope:

The fact that foids checked out your body means you're already mogging me. That aside, I've heard plenty of people say that being ripped with an ugly face just looks weird. As far as I can see gymmaxxing turns you into a joke, not a chad.

The fact that foids checked out your body means you're already mogging me. That aside, I've heard plenty of people say that being ripped with an ugly face just looks weird. As far as I can see gymmaxxing turns you into a joke, not a chad.
Ya bro it's about harmony you can't be tall or gymmaxed without at least a normie face
I have been ripped since 16 years old and a lot of people told me muscles don't look good on you and I thought they were just jealous jfl now I know what they meant but I gymcel cus it's a good cope now I always wear extremely baggy clothes and all that negative attention is gone

Fuck off, being tall is always good, you're like a foid, unable to grasp the woes of man(lets).

I'm still gonna gymmax

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

As always people hate ugly guys tbh doesn't matter if ur gymmaxed but at least they will be scared of you

Fuck off, being tall is always good, you're like a foid, unable to grasp the woes of man(lets).
FaceandLMS is 6'3 with a 3/10 face and still gets negative attention from foids
As always people hate ugly guys tbh doesn't matter if ur gymmaxed but at least they will be scared of you
but not if they are in a group
let's say there is a group of thugs who would they disrespect and rob a gymmaxed incel with "what the fuck is going on" eyes and low fighting success face or a decent height chad with hunter eyes?

but not if they are in a group
let's say there is a group of thugs who would they disrespect and rob a gymmaxed incel with "what the fuck is going on" eyes and low fighting success face or a decent height chad with hunter eyes?
Of course but even normies alone don't respect me since i'm skinny as fuck

FaceandLMS is 6'3 with a 3/10 face and still gets negative attention from foids
Can you read? Height influences so much more than just sexual attention, also I didn't say tall height is automatic pussy drowning I said it's always BETTER

Can you read? Height influences so much more than just sexual attention, also I didn't say tall height is automatic pussy drowning I said it's always BETTER
You sound pissed off for no reason so I'm just gonna say.... you are a faggot to trigger you some more :feelskek:
Of course but even normies alone don't respect me since i'm skinny as fuck
Sorry bro well we are here for a reason my man so we can all cope

You sound pissed off for no reason so I'm just gonna say.... you are a faggot to trigger you some more
Why would I be triggered by being called a faggot, I just dislike tallfag retards like you that don't know how good they have it because they're essentially just washed downed versions of foids, aka everything wrong with the world.

What I noticed as a gymmmaxed dude with a babyface/ugly face is that these scumbag normies when they are in a group they will look at you laugh and make small jokes WHEN THEY ARE IN A GROUP of course but when they are alone they will be mostly respectful for the fear that you can fuck them up.
you don't even have to be gymmaxxed for this. a normie would never talk shit about you when alone. the are only confident in their friend group because they know that they can't lose if you start shit with one of them. fucking pussies

I believe gym is more about yourself than others
Not sure if cope tho

Why would I be triggered by being called a faggot, I just dislike tallfag retards like you that don't know how good they have it because they're essentially just washed downed versions of foids, aka everything wrong with the world.
oh God
so you need to tell me that all the experiences and lack of disrespect from people and looks of disgust from foids I got are all fake?

we are all eating the same shit pie stop being a faggot

I believe gym is more about yourself than others
Not sure if cope tho

It is. But lazy skinnyfat or obesecels shit on gymmaxxers because their too lazy to go to the gym for at least one hour a day

20200402 015832

oh God
so you need to tell me that all the experiences and lack of disrespect from people and looks of disgust from foids I got are all fake?

No, I'm saying you have no idea what being a manlet is like nor entails apparently, and that there is no manlet on earth that wouldn't instantly switch places with you (or to say wouldn't want to be taller for obvious reasons). But since it is apparent you're reading comprehsion levels are sub 0 and you have no knowledge of actual blackpill studies that concentrate on height I will give up on this convo.
why no, we're not, piss off and litterally go educate yourself on blackpill material focusing on the importance of height.

I had to fight almost every week during my school time to survive. I would beg my parents every day to not take me to school. I had to run and hide from bullies during school. All because I am short, 5'4 now.

No, I'm saying you have no idea what being a manlet is like nor entails apparently, and that there is no manlet on earth that wouldn't instantly switch places with you (or to say wouldn't want to be taller for obvious reasons). But since it is apparent you're reading comprehsion levels are sub 0 and you have no knowledge of actual blackpill studies that concentrate on height I will give up on this convo.

why no, we're not, piss off and litterally go educate yourself on blackpill material focusing on the importance of height.
maybe I understood you the wrong way but yes it's true a mantels suffer more than a tall ugly man.
what I also meant is you shouldn't call guys 'tall fags' just cus you hate them for being just taller than you, this is low IQ imo cus tall incels didn't bully you or fuck your oniteis or did anything to you

I had to fight almost every week during my school time to survive. I would beg my parents every day to not take me to school. I had to run and hide from bullies during school. All because I am short, 5'4 now.
I'm sorry bro

maybe I understood you the wrong way but yes it's true a mantels suffer more than a tall ugly man.
what I also meant is you shouldn't call guys 'tall fags' just cus you hate them for being just taller than you, this is low IQ imo cus tall incels didn't bully you or fuck your oniteis or did anything to you
Being tall doesn't make you a tallfag, but claiming tall height is disadvantegeous and "woe is me" does for example. It's a humblebrag.

Aww I'm crying tears right now for tall guys. They have it so much worse than us manlets.
Did you even read the whole thread?! jfl
this guy have an extremely masculine face with an extremely masculine height and body, he have harmony whats wrong with you man? jfl
That guy is sub5. I don't know how someone ends up tall with a baby face. I've never seen it tbh, but it's a rare occurrence.

Chico is a robust prettyboy who's tall and he's above the average male in dimorphism.

Last edited:
Suifuel ngl

I'd look even more retarded gymmaxxed

Women get defensive rejecting ugly tall men because they actually see them as adult males and potential mates.

When you’re an ugly manlet they just speak to you like a child or laugh it off.

Retarded post tbh. Nice job pointing out that Height>Face w/ the 5'4 guy though.

Being tall doesn't make you a tallfag, but claiming tall height is disadvantegeous and "woe is me" does for example. It's a humblebrag.
Aww I'm crying tears right now for tall guys. They have it so much worse than us manlets.

That guy is sub5. I don't know how someone ends up tall with a baby face. I've never seen it tbh, but it's a rare occurrence.

Chico is a robust prettyboy who's tall and he's above the average male in dimorphism.
Retarded post tbh. Nice job pointing out that Height>Face w/ the 5'4 guy though.
I swear I feel like I'm talking to fucking children you guys are such babies
I didn't say I was tall I said I was gymmaxed with a babyface and I got looked at as over compensating and weird looking so I gave an advice to wear baggy clothes if you like to gymmax and your ugly and I didn't say it's better or worse to be tall with an ugly face I said it's a HUGE FAILO

now I understand in a survival situation like if there is a short ugly dude and tall ugly dude in prison the short one would get fucked with way more than the tall one ovi

But in our normal modern life if you are tall and ugly OR gymmaxed and ugly you will get looks of disgust and weird looks from everyone cus YOU will get noticed and everyone would pick on your face and remind how ugly you are.
Just like that 'friend' I had

Each have their own advantages and disadvantages but at the end of the day we are all eating that same shit sandwich

just get out of your stupid echo chamber and use that gelatin looking thingy in your skull jeez

Each have their own advantages and disadvantages
Literal cucktears logic. I seriously advice you to head into the blackpill archives and to not reemerge before getting these bullshit opinions out of your head.
But in our normal modern life if you are tall and ugly OR gymmaxed and ugly you will get looks of disgust and weird looks from everyone cus YOU will get noticed and everyone would pick on your face and remind how ugly you are.
Yeah what a poor friend of yours, does he complain about lack of legspace in airplanes because he's so tall too?
yikeroonies :feelsYall:

Literal cucktears logic. I seriously advice you to head into the blackpill archives and to not reemerge before getting these bullshit opinions out of your head.

Yeah what a poor friend of yours, does he complain about lack of legspace in airplanes because he's so tall too?

yikeroonies :feelsYall:
Lol ur literally not talking about the points I mentioned ur just sperging out about
reeee tall fags

anyways how old are you bro?

If you had foids looking at you your doing something right.

I swear I feel like I'm talking to fucking children you guys are such babies
I didn't say I was tall I said I was gymmaxed with a babyface and I got looked at as over compensating and weird looking so I gave an advice to wear baggy clothes if you like to gymmax and your ugly and I didn't say it's better or worse to be tall with an ugly face I said it's a HUGE FAILO

now I understand in a survival situation like if there is a short ugly dude and tall ugly dude in prison the short one would get fucked with way more than the tall one ovi

Each have their own advantages and disadvantages but at the end of the day we are all eating that same shit sandwich

just get out of your stupid echo chamber and use that gelatin looking thingy in your skull jeez
Ok let's assume for a second you have a legitimately deformed face (not just sub 5) that exhibits reaction of facial disgust in women.

I'm always skeptical of this because I think many people are LARPing or just have mental problems. One said user posted a picture at 36 and was basically full on normie in looks despite balding.

Have you considered getting surgery? Face is the easiest attribute about yourself to change out of everything. Typically with good results, planning, etc you can add 2 points to your face via surgery depending on what the problems are. Soft looksmaxxing can also change facial harmony pretty well (if you're white)

You're not in the same boat as manlets and nor do you have it worse.

OP's username describes this thread perfectly.

Ok let's assume for a second you have a legitimately deformed face (not just sub 5) that exhibits reaction of facial disgust in women.

I'm always skeptical of this because I think many people are LARPing or just have mental problems. One said user posted a picture at 36 and was basically full on normie in looks despite balding.

Have you considered getting surgery? Face is the easiest attribute about yourself to change out of everything. Typically with good results, planning, etc you can add 2 points to your face via surgery depending on what the problems are. Soft looksmaxxing can also change facial harmony pretty well (if you're white)

You're not in the same boat as manlets and nor do you have it worse.
I did not say I have it worse my bro I shared that to share life experience and give some advice.

if you don’t get looks of disgust then ur not ugly or you never made eye contact with women before as an ugly man

I had looks of disgust so much that I avoid looking at foids so I won’t get fucked up and ruin my day.

Unfortunately a lot of you guys are very young sub 21 years old and you have this way of thinking that if YOU never experienced such a thing then it must not happen

It’s what it’s

I did not say I have it worse my bro I shared that to share life experience and give some advice.

if you don’t get looks of disgust then ur not ugly or you never made eye contact with women before as an ugly man

I had looks of disgust so much that I avoid looking at foids so I won’t get fucked up and ruin my day.

Unfortunately a lot of you guys are very young sub 21 years old and you have this way of thinking that if YOU never experienced such a thing then it must not happen

It’s what it’s
Sure and I can post the picture of the last guy that got looks of disgust "his entire life" who was undoubtedly a chadlite when younger.

I'm ngl I never LARPed as a truecel like many people here do. It's also very possible that I'm even overrating my looks as someone like St. BlacksOps2cel mogs me hard in SEA activity on Tinder passport while I'm fairly dead there granted I have a pheno that shares traits with locals there despite being white.

If you don't look on par with some of the canonized saints here then you are LARPing/mistaken. 3-4/10 do not get that level of disgust..

[
If you don't look on par with some of the canonized saints here then you are LARPing/mistaken. 3-4/10 do not get that level of disgust..
Ok you seem like an intelligent guy so I’m gonna have a conversation with you.

We all know that ugly guys sub 5s are invisible right?
but what makes a foid notice a sub 5 and give him a look of disgust?
If it happened

[

Ok you seem like an intelligent guy so I’m gonna have a conversation with you.

We all know that ugly guys sub 5s are invisible right?
but what makes a foid notice a sub 5 and give him a look of disgust?
If it happened
I know I am not near a 5/10 and I have interacted with females throughout my 4 years of college, made eye contact, talked, walked, etc and I didn't get looks of disgust.

I'm not denying that being tall can bring more attention to you, but guys like the ones below get looks of disgust in their daily lives not 4/10s.

I know I am not near a 5/10 and I have interacted with females throughout my 4 years of college, made eye contact, talked, walked, etc and I didn't get looks of disgust.

I'm not denying that being tall can bring more attention to you, but guys like the ones below get looks of disgust in their daily lives not 4/10s.

View attachment 233611
Not just tall but being very tall like 6'3/6'5 with a decent physique

OR

Being gymmaxxed like almost Zyzz like
this guy wouldn't even be noticed by women imo but lets say he is about 5'9 to 6'0 and ripped like zyzz.
foids would look at his body mirin but then look at his face expecting a chad/lite and then when they don't see one what would they do?

Not just tall but being very tall like 6'3/6'5 with a decent physique

OR

Being gymmaxxed like almost Zyzz like
this guy wouldn't even be noticed by women imo but lets say he is about 5'9 to 6'0 and ripped like zyzz.
foids would look at his body mirin but then look at his face expecting a chad/lite and then when they don't see one what would they do?
I think the expectation they have is to not be deformed not be chad/chadlite. You already have a halo from the rest of your body. It takes a lot to throw it off to that degree.

I don't think gymaxxed/tall normies or low-tier normies get looks of disgust from walking around.

I think the expectation they have is to not be deformed not be chad/chadlite. You already have a halo from the rest of your body. It takes a lot to throw it off to that degree.

I don't think gymaxxed/tall normies or low-tier normies get looks of disgust from walking around.
I'm not a normie in looks I can count my flows one by one but it would make it a wall of text my brother.
but I have a feminine recessed babyface but I'm also very ripped with veins and shit and it didn't get me anything but negative attention.

believe it or not it's up to you but it's my life experience you can believe whatever you want