Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why has it always been those who need the truth the most, deny it the most, those who need it the least,accept with great ease?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have tried blackpilling people in life. The ugliest people would deny it the most. The chads and chadlites accepted the truths with ease. You can see this pattern in everything from politics,blackpilling,brainwashed cultitst. People who need the truth deny it vehementyl. The ones who dont need it, accept it with ease. No matter where I go, I constantly see this

Because they know the truth will hurt them.

I have tried blackpilling people in life. The ugliest people would deny it the most. The chads and chadlites accepted the truths with ease. You can see this pattern in everything from politics,blackpilling,brainwashed cultitst. People who need the truth deny it vehementyl. The ones who dont need it, accept it with ease. No matter where I go, I constantly see this
Because people would rather accept whatever doesn't hurt them and deny whatever does. They have a tendency to avoid painful truths but accept whatever benefits them.

From my experience it seems to be the exact opposite

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back