Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why has the quality of this forum has gone down the drain in the past weeks/months

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
I came here an year ago, then after some months made an account and always enjoyed the high iq blackpill discussions

now the majority of the threads in here are complete bs, spam, idiots postmaxxing random words, one word threads, complete waste of bandwith

why has it come to this? Are there NO moderators whatsoever in here?

i must say im kinda disappointed braincels got nuked and that i had to come in here for my daily blackpill fix

High IQ post tbh

Everything has already been said

Inceldom is actually very rare and most users here are larpers, mentalcels and volcels

Things got worse especially after Inceltears closed.
Makes me wonder.. :feelswhere:

Faggot postmaxxers have taken over Off Topic, you can still report them in Inceldom Discussion and get them banned/warned, even for posting "didn't read", which has become more than a common phrase here. You can see the quality in posts when they necro one.
Faggot postmaxxers have taken up the idea that higher post count = status, as if it's some twitter follower count or epic reddit internet points.
The ironic part is that now that there post maxxers who have made "joke" posts about how they should be mods, yet a 2020cel account became a mod.
In my opinion(and there is a topic about this in meta that is now locked), Off Topic should either not increase post count, or create a new sub forum where faggot postmaxxers can spam where their post count doesn't increase and moderate Off Topic more.

However off topic does still have rules.
@manicel got what he deserved.

Faggot postmaxxers have taken over Off Topic, you can still report them in Inceldom Discussion and get them banned/warned, even for posting "didn't read", which has become more than a common phrase here. You can see the quality in posts when they necro one.
Faggot postmaxxers have taken up the idea that higher post count = status, as if it's some twitter follower count or epic reddit internet points.
The ironic part is that now that there post maxxers who have made "joke" posts about how they should be mods, yet a 2020cel account became a mod.
In my opinion(and there is a topic about this in meta that is now locked), Off Topic should either not increase post count, or create a new sub forum where faggot postmaxxers can spam where their post count doesn't increase and moderate Off Topic more.

Didn't read.

In my opinion(and there is a topic about this in meta that is now locked), Off Topic should either not increase post count
That's actually a pretty good idea

It doesn't matter we all gonna die and nothing has meaning tbh

Inceldom is actually very rare and most users here are larpers, mentalcels and volcels
How is it rare if 30% of U.S.A. prime age men, which bi no mean a celibate, pious culture that shun premarital sex are celibate in the past year?

I came here an year ago, then after some months made an account and always enjoyed the high iq blackpill discussions

now the majority of the threads in here are complete bs, spam, idiots postmaxxing random words, one word threads, complete waste of bandwith

why has it come to this? Are there NO moderators whatsoever in here?

i must say im kinda disappointed braincels got nuked and that i had to come in here for my daily blackpill fix
Ok GrAYcel

Its kinda hypocrite of me to say that i agree but i agree tbh. I really dislike it when people just post literal shit in my threads. I mean, i have some shit threads too. 2 of them are inside jokes with few people here and one of them is a public toilet thread but other than that, i really get annoyed by most post maxxers when they shit in threads like that

The environment here just encourages postmaxxing

How is it rare if 30% of U.S.A. prime age men, which bi no mean a celibate, pious culture that shun premarital sex are celibate in the past year?

My definition of incel is never having success in your whole life with foids. That 30 percent is made up of people who had girls at one point. My neighbor for example has been single tor 3 years but had gfs in hs and college.

shut up greycel

Because u touch your peepee at night