Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why hasn’t Anders Behring Breivik attained sainthood?

horseshoe

horseshoe

Officer
★★★★
^title

His achievements and motive puts his claims above ER.

Elliot Rodger actually got incel culture started. Actually called himself an incel. Breivik just happens to be a terrorist. Nothing to do with inceldom.

He's not directly related to inceldom. Political terrorist

He was a scumbag who supported the West. He did what he did because he wanted to show his loyalty to the West and perceived the leftists as harmful for the West (which is a ridiculous notion since the left = West).

Breivik was a servant of the regime and that's why he didn't shoot at the cops when they arrived to arrest him. He respected the law, the institutions, the legislatures, the procedures, the state, the system etc. like a good Western cuck. He attacked people who he perceived as weak and bowed down before the strong. The same thing with Tarrant. They're totally different from jihadis who go against the perceived authority in the West and die out in shoot-outs with cops or plan a "suicide" attack. As far as ER and school shooters are concerned, they also go against the perceived "elite" in some way and plan to die.

He wasn't a incel

Elliot Rodger actually got incel culture started. Actually called himself an incel. Breivik just happens to be a terrorist. Nothing to do with inceldom.
When did elliot ever refered to himself as incel?

When did elliot ever refered to himself as incel?

On the forum he came from, PUAhate.

On sluthate or puahate Elliot Rodger said "us incels" under the username the purifier so yes he did at least somewhat identify as being incel.

Yes Elliot Roder identified himself as an incel on PUAhate forums, this is a screenshot of him:

View attachment 93176

View attachment 93177

View attachment 93178

Elliot Rodger used the nickname "The Purifier" at the forum.

You're coping hard, with his looks in Isla Vista where he lived he would not even get a landwhale.

Breivik isn't an incel terrorist
i like him regardless though

He was a scumbag who supported the West. He did what he did because he wanted to show his loyalty to the West and perceived the leftists as harmful for the West (which is a ridiculous notion since the left = West).

Breivik was a servant of the regime and that's why he didn't shoot at the cops when they arrived to arrest him. He respected the law, the institutions, the legislatures, the procedures, the state, the system etc. like a good Western cuck. He attacked people who he perceived as weak and bowed down before the strong. The same thing with Tarrant. They're totally different from jihadis who go against the perceived authority in the West and die out in shoot-outs with cops or plan a "suicide" attack. As far as ER and school shooters are concerned, they also go against the perceived "elite" in some way and plan to die.
Jihadis usually kill civilians , I don't see at the moment a jihadis attack agaisnt an Eurocuck politician for example.
well Breivick maybe doesn't has blackpilled but the target not was too wrong. He go agaisnt a lot of normies and he was an outcast so... for me at least is more based than that stupid bagelcel.

1488ers worship their white dog-fucking feminist whores.

He wasn’t an incel, just a /pol/tard who was somewhat competent at going ER. Most of his accomplishments only came to be because he got lucky

Yeah!

Plus he said, "jews are a religion of piece!"

Nice book "he" wrote though... (Manifesto) cough cough.

He's no hERo! That's for sure!

I envy his skills a lot. And even was using some expressions like "Going breivik" earlier sometimes, before Saint Elliot

I envy his skills a lot. And even was using some expressions like "Going breivik" earlier sometimes, before Saint Elliot

I’m honored you posted on my thread sir. But if he was indeed a pro Jew, fuck him then.

I’m honored you posted on my thread sir. But if he was indeed a pro Jew, fuck him then.
Jew and mason, so sucks cock. But what he did was still right and makes me jealous

He probably defended aryan women online jfl at /pol/ fags

Because he is some stormfront fagg who kills people for "muh white race" and most incels are ethnics. And he is against being neet and craves attention of white men. Honestly hes a secret fag for sure like all those stormfront faggots.