Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why have kids when you can be a giant kid yourself (jfl)

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★

This what "males" have become jfl it's over for this world

That's her LE HUBBYS reward for prepping LE WIFES BBC bull

If I was a woman, I'd force the "hubby" to impregnate me and have child support as leverage.

When your fuckin body grows but not your brain.

>My hubby
Jfl even the whore sees him as a giant kid

Still better than having a daughter.

I hate manchildren

You know you're a cuck when your wife calls you 'hubby'

Old feminist Gloria Steinem famously said about the women of her generation that "some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry".
Likewise, these days, many men are trying to become the girlfriends they never got. And the children they do not have. All upside-down in clown world.

At this point, after I careermaxx and moneymaxx, I'm going to just horde as much money as humanly possible. I would only ever consider having a child if it was guaranteed to be a boy, and I would have plenty of prenuptial agreements and agreements in place and money rat-holed in off-shore accounts and untouchable trusts.

I just want to live in some luxurious area, sit around, work out, drive my cars, and smoke dope.

Will definitely plastic surgery and Hollywoodmaxx, will probably try to get a few FWB's that I will just be able to invite over whenever I get extra horny. Other than that, I have no desire to really have a "relationship" with any women.

I just want to sit around in my $2800/month apartment down in Miami smoking reefer, working out, and driving around in my AMG Mercedes. Go to Saudi Arabia for any of the plastic surgery and dental work that I might need to be done.

I have quite a bit of $$$ that I will get once my parents pass away, and fortunately for me, both of my parents are pretty old despite me only being 20. Not going to disclose how much I am getting, but it's less than 5mil and more than 1mil. I plan on throwing all of the $ into an investment account instantly and then working for ~10 years until I'm 35, then just working part-time and living off the dividends from my diversified investment portfolio. Put money into US treasury bonds and money market mutual funds and just use all of the dividends to pay off my yearly taxes and property taxes. Never touch that money so they can never take my properties or investments away from me. Be able to literally fall into a coma and never have to worry about my shit getting taken from me.

My dream is to just sit on some beachfront studio apartment in Miami beach, smoking a blunt and sipping on cheap vodka. Go to the gym 2x per day, and eat all lean organic lean foods and freshly squeezed orange/cranberry juice.

Do that for years and just continue to invest a % of my dividends and continue to buy up additional real-estate properties and rent them out and allow them to pay for themselves.

Essentially just play the Jewish long-game. Do it how all of the Jews do it. Through real-estate. The only way to get rich in America is through real-estate and investing.

You got a point, and i agree.