Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Why have rappers become more retarded this generation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Annotation 2020 02 21 001017

thesarauses me

Because the people listening are more retarded

Generation of laziness. Why bother being creative/original when you can just hop online and steal other people's ideas. Also, the bigger absence of father figures teaching their children the value of hard-work and initiative.

Art imitates life, rappers have gotten more retarded since the populace responsible for putting them in the mainstream (teenagers and young adults) have done the same.

Art imitates life, rappers have gotten more retarded since the populace responsible for putting them in the mainstream (teenagers and young adults) have done the same.
Generation of laziness. Why bother being creative/original when you can just hop online and steal other people's ideas. Also, the bigger absence of father figures teaching their children the value of hard-work and initiative.

Has rap ever been high IQ? I'm not saying there can't be songs/artists that can't make high quality stuff/good songs I just never think of rap as being the genre of intellect/smarts :lul:

Also I don't know if "unique" words is the best way of measuring how smart a song is since you could have a song thats mostly made up words/gibberish that would count as "unique". "gonna shimzhlam da zimbebam beeppitx boxets quoo" is a lot of "unique" words but literally no one would find those lyrics good or anywhere near intelligent.

People will do whatever gets them money, thus people will act dumb because that’s what people want to see. People like Lil Pump and 6ix9ine are geniuses in that sense, especially 69 since he’s able to keep his hype up while being gone for nearly 2 years now.

Has rap ever been high IQ? I'm not saying there can't be songs/artists that can't make high quality stuff/good songs I just never think of rap as being the genre of intellect/smarts :lul:

Also I don't know if "unique" words is the best way of measuring how smart a song is since you could have a song thats mostly made up words/gibberish that would count as "unique". "gonna shimzhlam da zimbebam beeppitx boxets quoo" is a lot of "unique" words but literally no one would find those lyrics good or anywhere near intelligent.
This is the ultimate answer tbh, rap was never created or supposed to be an "intelligent" music.
Though, I won't deny that it's more stupid than usual lately.

This is an example of "intelligent" music.

People like Lil Pump and 6ix9ine are geniuses

giphy.gif

No man

With that being said, I think the real problem here, is the fact that most of the talented rappers in the game right now are outshined by the retarded ones, which gives the new generation a pretty bad reputation.

Rap is just thugmaxxed Tyrone worship now tbh

giphy.gif

No man

With that being said, I think the real problem here, is the fact that most of the talented rappers in the game right now are outshined by the retarded ones, which gives the new generation a pretty bad reputation.
It’s all about what’s selling bro. Lil Pump is moving onto the Latin scene because that’s the next big thing, and 69 was moving onto it too. I agree with you that the good rappers do get outshined. people who think the act that 69 and Lil pump put on is real are usually like middle schoolers tho.

Old rap was never high IQ but it told a story instead of Gucci Gang .x50, Im gonna fuck yo bitch i’m gonna pop a xan etc.

It’s all about what’s selling bro. Lil Pump is moving onto the Latin scene because that’s the next big thing, and 69 was moving onto it too. I agree with you that the good rappers do get outshined. people who think the act that 69 and Lil pump put on is real are usually like middle schoolers tho.

The only thing those two are good at is causing controversy, they're anything but revolutionary.

The only thing those two are good at is causing controversy, they're anything but revolutionary.
true but controversy = eyes, viewers, and viewers = money

Wut u talkn bout we r in the goldn age of rap nigga

Pop has also become more repetitive. Maybe because music is so readily available now, people constantly have it on in the background and don’t mind that it is less engaging.

The fuck are unique words? Words that have never been used in rap music before??

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

Everything has been getting dumber this past decades. Music, video games, movies, books. Something is going on and i suspect it's a mixture of politics and women invading those hobbies.

This is an example of "intelligent" music.

It may be intelligent but it is also degenerate. You can be intelligent without necessarily having to fuck up the soul of a person. To wit:

The fuck are unique words? Words that have never been used in rap music before??

Words that aren't repeated in the song.

@Wagiecel thoughts ?

Everything has been getting dumber this past decades. Music, video games, movies, books. Something is going on and i suspect it's a mixture of politics and women invading those hobbies.

It may be intelligent but it is also degenerate. You can be intelligent without necessarily having to fuck up the soul of a person. To wit:

Words that aren't repeated in the song.

A bit of offtopic here, but have you watched Roger Scruton's "Why Beauty Matters" ?