Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why haven't we raided inceltears yet?

VST

VST

Banned
-
Those faggots raided us all the fucking time on r/incels, so why don't we start raiding their shitty fucking sub?
Why don't we start posting and upvoting blackpilled comments on their posts and downvoting all blue pilled comments and all threads?

Fucking hell guys, we spend most of our free time on the internet and we still haven't raided them?
We're legit as bad as all the fucking blue pilled cucks if we just sit in our little bubble, we need to start doing something, now.

Too LDAR. I've tried this before. No results

Even fucking normies conducted organised raids.
Fuck this shit.

That's not gonna help me get laid so I don't care.

Yes, we need our revenge.

We need a dedicated offensive team.

Who cares about upvotes?

Who cares about upvotes?

We'll fucking trigger normies by spreading blackpills in a place where blackpills should be ridiculed, by upvoting blackpills you make the blackpills more visible and by downvoting bluepilled comments you make bluepilled comments less visible.

I'm all for doing this, but I don't really have the patience to make 100 accounts for that.

Because we're not pathetic faggots.

I'm all for doing this, but I don't really have the patience to make 100 accounts for that.
If we get 20-25 incels to make 10 accounts each we already have 200-250 accounts which is enough to successfully raid them

We would get banned and our posts deleted too quickly.

Same goes for most of reddit and having any kind of controversial opinion.

truth everything will just get deleted

Because we are not as degenerate as they are and have no need to step to their level of attacking others

The more accounts we have the better, all you need to do is make an account, make a blackpilled comment on a thread and upvote other blackpilled comments and downvote all inceltear posts and bluepilled comment.

The more comments we leave the harder it is to moderate.

Don't they delete black pills and ban on sight?

The more accounts we have the better, all you need to do is make an account, make a blackpilled comment on a thread and upvote other blackpilled comments and downvote all inceltear posts and bluepilled comment.

The more comments we leave the harder it is to moderate.

The biggest problem is that if you submit something they check it before it is posted there unless you are some inceltears approved user.

The biggest problem is that if you submit something they check it before it is posted there unless you are some inceltears approved user.
They only check posts, they don't check comments.

Yeah, never say anything bad about women there. Even HINTING women are wrong is banable.

Too much effort for too little reward

Im too depressed to care about "haters"

Abstain from the unclean. I don't browse Reddit.

I don't give a fuck about them

They outnumber us with all of Reddit

I don't give a fuck about them

Same. I just ignore them.

People who go out of their way to talk about society's rejects (e.g. the IncelTears and KiwiFarms communities) are only one rung above us on the social ladder. It's reminds me of my experience in grade school, where my biggest bullies weren't the most popular kids, but rather the ones who wanted to boost their low social status by picking on the one person who was even lower on the social hierarchy (me).

Too much effort and they aren't worth it. Also, I'd rather spend that time LDARing.

Same. I just ignore them.

People who go out of their way to talk about society's rejects (e.g. the IncelTears and KiwiFarms communities) are only one rung above us on the social ladder. It's reminds me of my experience in grade school, where my biggest bullies weren't the most popular kids, but rather the ones who wanted to boost their low social status by picking on the one person who was even lower on the social hierarchy (me).
Exactly. They are also trash

I will not make a reddit account just to raid a bunch of reddit faggots.

There is too many of them for us to raid

Incels make fun of cucks but have a cuck body and mind. If you never take action in your life, you'll achieve nothing. This is true even for chads.

We don't even need 10 accounts. Even simple organized down votes on posts will be good enough for a start.

I despise Reddit, only go on there to check a few incel accounts and occasionally discover ugly guys. However, if you have a plan, I’ll help from time to time.

what's the point? we'd just be stooping to their level

In a way, I wouldn't mind getting some mentions on that sub, Kiwifarms, FSTDT, and other SJW sites. 5-10 years ago, I had an anti-feminist blog that was attacked left and right by outraged feminists and SJWs. Good times.