Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why Hinduism > Buddhism

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Buddha didn’t intend on having a following known today as Buddhism.
As we know, there’s no one way to do Hinduism, so Buddhism is just Buddha’s interpretation.
Perhaps the key is to find your own path to enlightenment :feelshehe:

disclaimer: I’m high

I agree. Hinduism is based because it the free market of religious ideas. Advaita seems the most based, as well as orthodox brahmanism.

Over for @BududubNow cucks

Fuck all religions tbh

don't care about religions tbh

My ancestors were most likely Hindu centuries ago.

Tfw I probably come from an ancient Hindu dindu family. Feelsbadman.jpg

Jk, but I am glad we are Islamic now. Although, if I was Hindu and the caste system was still formally in place, I'd be at the top and have a cute Pajeeta by my side.

Idk but in buddhism, u can find the goals of many other religions as well

Budhism is essence of hinduism, which can be taken by people outside of India and fused with local faiths. Let indian gods be left in India, we need just wisdom + our local gods

Budhism is essence of hinduism, which can be taken by people outside of India and fused with local faiths. Let indian gods be left in India, we need just wisdom + our local gods
Not really.many of the "wisdom" and religious concepts were probably imported from other religions. Hinduism haa many similarities with the ancient Egyptian mythology and European religions. Heck.athena is literally just neith with a diffrent name. It's not the wisdom or religion that matters. Its the people. If the people are swlf aware enough to become based .wisdom will folllow and then the same conclusions will be made no matter the distance. It's the reason ancient civilisations had many similarities even when speratedbu continents

i am not either tbh

Idk but in buddhism, u can find the goals of many other religions as well
Same could be argued for all dharmic beliefs, all stemming from sanatana dharma/Hinduism
The gods are just metaphorical personifications of the traits of humanity. understanding them can help you with the journey to understanding yourself
Not really.many of the "wisdom" and religious concepts were probably imported from other religions. Hinduism haa many similarities with the ancient Egyptian mythology and European religions. Heck.athena is literally just neith with a diffrent name. It's not the wisdom or religion that matters. Its the people. If the people are swlf aware enough to become based .wisdom will folllow and then the same conclusions will be made no matter the distance. It's the reason ancient civilisations had many similarities even when speratedbu continents
You mean Egyptian mythology and European religions got their inspiration from Hinduism which predates them

Last edited:
mean Egyptian mythology and European religions got their inspiration from Hinduism which predates them
Proto indo-European mythology is the originator of Hinduism. they didnt get inspired by it. They were all branches of the same tree, . And I highly doubt any of those religions predate ancient Egyptian mythology even though most people think so. Not when historians still can't even find the names of most ancient Egyptian deities and instead. they gave them names based on Greek and Hellenistic letters.pronunciations and records.

Last edited:
What's better for incels christianity or islam?

What's better for incels christianity or islam?
Atheism.
But you want me to pick the less smelly shit, so Christianity. At least then my buddies can cope with alcohol.

Proto indo-European mythology is the originator of Hinduism. they didnt get inspired by it. They were all branches of the same tree, . And I highly doubt any of those religions predate ancient Egyptian mythology even though most people think so. Not when historians still can't even find the names of most ancient Egyptian deities and instead. they gave them names based on Greek and Hellenistic letters.pronunciations and records.
Perhaps that’s only because ancient Egyptian civilization failed to withstand the test of time. with no one around today from that culture to pass shit on, of course you’re not going to know about it as much as Hindu beliefs

Woke occultist Hinduism is very rare. Overall Buddhists more woke. Most mainstream Hinduism is turbo low IQ, thinking the devas/deities are actually real material entities worthy of worship.

Woke occultist Hinduism is very rare. Overall Buddhists more woke. Most mainstream Hinduism is turbo low IQ, thinking the devas/deities are actually real material entities worthy of worship.
I’ve been starting to believe that the 2 complement and complete each other. If anything, Buddha was trying to reform Hinduism & not start Buddhism

I’ve been starting to believe that the 2 complement and complete each other. If anything, Buddha was trying to reform Hinduism & not start Buddhism
true. Buddha realized the Hindu Gods/Devas are symbolic and exist in other reason but don't hold away in material realm. he was seeking to transcend them and go step beyond them.

true. Buddha realized the Hindu Gods/Devas are symbolic and exist in other reason but don't hold away in material realm. he was seeking to transcend them and go step beyond them.
In other words, the pinnacle of successful left hand pathmaxxing & arguably self deificationmaxxing

In other words, the pinnacle of successful left hand pathmaxxing & arguably self deificationmaxxing
that's the way to go. instead of worshipping the Chad and Stacy Gods/Devas. Become one and surpass them. It will be my lifes goal.

that's the way to go. instead of worshipping the Chad and Stacy Gods/Devas. Become one and surpass them. It will be my lifes goal.
It simply equates to buddha wanting his students to be like him, not him nor directly follow him

It simply equates to buddha wanting his students to be like him, not him nor directly follow him
true. this is why Zen Buddhism and theravada mog the Mahayana buddhists who worship Buddha as a God and absolute peak. They don't have individualism and are too dogmatic.

Well. At some point you'll need moral law and order enforcers . You can't just have a religion without an originator deity and expect shit to go as you'd like. Even buddha got turned into a jesus like figure at one point. Without punishment people would eat each other.

Well. At some point you'll need moral law and order enforcers . You can't just have a religion without an originator deity and expect shit to go as you'd like. Even buddha got turned into a jesus like figure at one point. Without punishment people would eat each other.
Yes to govern societies there has to be rules and regulations but for spiritual enlightenment, morality doesnt matter one bit and arguably a hinderance.