Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why humanity NEEDS to be wiped out

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I want this to happen out of love rather than hate. As long as we exist, suffering will too, pain heavily outweighs joy in life. By ending us it would cease injustice, pain, suffering and neglect. Think of the possible future, a dystopia is almost certainly happening. Whether it be an authoritarian government, aliens enslaving us, omega A.I that is undefeatable and malevolent. I see no good in the future, it is more pain and suffering.

Our will to live is primitive, humanity will suffer greatly in pursuit of a utopia that it will never achieve. Our ancestors doomed our fate by continuously creating generations to carry the burden of the last. It is nightmarish, a never- ending cycle of men being forced into the world to work, fuck, die and leaving kids behind to repeat the cycle.

ALL problems will cease if we're gone, we wouldn't need to care about survival, the future, life, we would all be in the endless void for eternity. A better fate than being born into this hellish Earth.

Btw to the didn't-readfags, don't comment shit until you've read what I've said. I don't want humanity to end cuz "muh not getting sexxx!"

Last edited:
It happened before and it will happen again.
I can honestly say this is the best time in my life :)

Nuke us all to the void tbh

not with this coronavirus for sure its had to be done with meteor or complete alien invasion which is just a cope

Just because you cant get sex it means that humanity should be wiped out? Are you fucking stupid? You know that majority of people have happy lives right? Not eveyone is in a state of suffering like you, despite what you may think. Over for overdramaticcels

Pain is enough of a reason, if we cannot remove pain from our genes in 100 years then the world should be nuked.

Just because you cant get sex it means that humanity should be wiped out? Are you fucking stupid? You know that majority of people have happy lives right? Not eveyone is in a state of suffering like you, despite what you may think. Over for overdramaticcels
low IQ response
I never mentioned sex, suffering is something everyone experiences to a larger or lesser degree
Spending hours every day wage slaving, wars, massacres, plagues, trauma and everything else bad would all end. The world isn't all 1st world nation, you think that India is a great place to live? I'm sure most people are happy with what they've got but they're certainly not living great lives by any standards

Did you actually read the points I presented?

low IQ response
I never mentioned sex, suffering is something everyone experiences to a larger or lesser degree
Spending hours every day wage slaving, wars, massacres, plagues, trauma and everything else bad would all end. The world isn't all 1st world nation, you think that India is a great place to live? I'm sure most people are happy with what they've got but they're certainly not living great lives by any standards

Did you actually read the points I presented?
More and more low IQ normcucks are joining this board, it will only be a matter of time before all the truecels are wiped out and the graycels take over pewpew.

low IQ response

Idk what kind of retarded world you live in, but everyone has down moments, and also good moments. For normal people, this is a healthy balance, and they feel content about their life. You only point out the bad stuff like work, wars, etc. But honestly, who cares about those things when you have a loving wife, kids, a job with people you like? Not everyone is a unmotivated cuck

Then you have no right to complain about people seeing you as a giga-retard.

Last edited:
Why only humanity? Every creature that reproduces sexually suffers the same cruelty and barbarism. All life must be wiped out, not just humans. It would be selfish and inconsiderate to only liberate the humans on this planet from their unjust and worthless physical existence.

A few months ago I saw a giant squirrel. It was literally the size of a cat. It was so large that it would be famous on YT if I recorded it. I knew it was an alpha male, genetically superior, ubermensch squirrel. I knew that it had a harem and was extremely sexually successful due to it's freakish size. It probably had a large penis for a squirrel too, which would have made normal male squirrels want to commit suicide if they knew. If I had my crossbow with me, I would killed it for sport. I wish I had a chance to kill that squirrel so the other males in the area would have a better chance.

This is why all life must die. Sexual dimorphism and vast variation of genetic quality are proofs that God doesn't exist. We need to realize God doesn't exist and destroy all life. It's the only logical solution.

Idk what kind of retarded world you live in, but everyone has down moments, and also good moments. For normal people, this is a healthy balance, and they feel content about their life. You only point out the bad stuff like work, wars, etc. But honestly, who cares about those things when you have a loving wife, kids, a job with people you like? Not everyone is a unmotivated cuck
Dude, legit look at the points I presented. Collective suffering was one of them but my main focus was on the future of humanity and it's endless cycle.

Wives are already a joke, and cannot love by nature
Kids are just more coal to fuel the furnace, I've said it in another post that creating children is only done by selfish wants
Jobs are a fucking joke, most people will never end with a decent job, just something that'll pay well. Most employees and customers have a shit attitude to eachother and just want the shift to end.

All these things are getting worse.

I'll try to say this in the most simplified form possible

To estimate and define what people are happy is too complex, so I'll exaggerated for the sake of an argument.
Let's say 75% of the world lives happily
and the remaining 25% are not

Would you choose to continue a cycle in which an indefinite amount of people will suffer to favour a portion that'll be happy
or
would you choose to stop the system and let everyone be in the void feeling nothing, dude

Only 40% of men throughout history were able to reproduce, 90% of people aren't living in some 1950's American family style life jfl where do you live

“All life is suffering” - Buddha

Praying for an asteroid tbh.

I'm sure mankind will end itself with either plague or war.

Can’t see it happening in my lifetime

I hate humanity tbh