Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why hypergamy in Australia is so bad?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Just got on the bus, stepped on alone with lots of room to breathe and the Asian driver obviously didn't give a shit about my Anglo presence so I felt good, nobody was silently scrutinising me.

How long does this last? A whopping three minutes. Two high school students, one obviously in the first year and another in the last, get on the bus.

These two people really seem to capture the image of the archetypical white Australian man and woman in my image. The girl, based on her height and a lack of blemishes other than freckles on her skin, can't be older than 14, but she is already fat and dumpy like her gross mother must be; she looks twice her age. The bones of her face are a shitty, recessed (by woman standards, imagine her son) frame to store copious amounts of lard on from which only a snub nose and a nubby, fleshy chin protrudes from. Her eyes look 33.3% like she's squinting, 33.3% like she's a very ugly man on HRT and 33.3% like she's a horrible cunt (based on her vacant, obnoxious facial expression, I'm sure this last one is without a doubt true). Her body is dumpy now and is no doubt in the process of ballooning to landwhale proportions (after which she'll still demand Chad on tinder). The guy on the other hand is doing pretty good, good jawline, solid facial bone structure from forehead to chin, already working out - his only major flaw is being a bit taller than me at maybe 5'9 so I'm sure the disgusting foids he's forced to pursue will demean and emasculate him for his height as he runs numbers and juggernaut game to put his penis in a vagina.

She SMVmogs him to Pluto because she has a cunt, and every one of these cunts polluting the dating market with a jacked, tall, high-tier facially male equivalent are only driving up the value of vagina further.

In a way, it makes a ton of sense that some women get so angry at the blackpill despite being its beneficiaries and despite it basically being common sense- they make a sexual killing by being worthless piece of shit holes that do nothing and have no redeeming qualities, and when you frame that like we do these feminist inceltears Beckies instinctively feel threatened that the jig might just be up.

There's no way on earth that the dude could have come from the same line as the foid - her genes would pollute the family line bone structure for generations - and yet if he has kids at all he will be forced to breed with a woman like her. I hope the Chinese grow a pair of yellow balls big enough to come to this country and fucking massacre its population, I'm sick of this degenerate shithole continuing to exist.

Kangaroo Courts and cucked culture

It is one of the strongholds of Western feminism.

They have a strong gym/party culture. Australia is pretty much like one giant Los Angeles

Plus people there are unpolitically correct and unapologetic about it so women are open and bold about sleeping around. On tinder they’ll flat out say “I’m looking for hookups”

They probably produce the most Chad's pound 4 pound. I heard it's hell for Ethnics trying to date over there.

I remember when i was in Dubai Airport and i saw these australians going to syndey and there all fucking tall 6'0 females and 6'4 men.

I have never been to Australia but I know how cucked that country is. I have met Australians overseas and I’ve also worked with them, and I’m honestly not a fan —- I hate their sarcastic humor, binge-drinking habits, and two-faced nature (all friendly and smiley, calling you “mate”, but then talk shit behind your back)

I have never been to Australia but I know how cucked that country is. I have met Australians overseas and I’ve also worked with them, and I’m honestly not a fan —- I hate their sarcastic humor, binge-drinking habits, and two-faced nature (all friendly and smiley, calling you “mate”, but then talk shit behind your back)
America is similar in how they act but people cuck to women even more than there probably a cultural leftover of corny 1950s culture

Last edited:
Melbourne and Sydney is getting overran by chinks. So many tall average white guys with tiny noodlewhores saw it with my very own eyes yesterday. Then some middle aged dude was with an ugly Thai whore FML the black pills keep on giving
It is one of the strongholds of Western feminism.
Women are very entitled here
too many chads
Depends on where you go. Inner city Melbourne is full of tall soyboys dating 4’11 noodles

It's called chadstralia for a reason.

732e2f79aeba7141edf4d919fa9def847948a0f7c96878d38c0ba3b18077fe2f.jpg