Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why I can't empathize with females, no matter their circumstances

G

GenGene

Recruit
★★★★★
I've read about or saw firsthand numerous ways that females can get into negative circumstances. Poverty, abusive families, drug addiction, asshole boyfriends... wait.

The time when a guy comes into the picture is when I stop caring, and that's 100% of the time.

Even if a girl's parents are abusive drug addicts living in poverty she has the realistic option of just running away with a boyfriend who will gladly take care of her, and find a different one if he's not to her liking. I've seen this happen.

Stuff like this is apparent on places like r9k, where the males and females might share an identical life story (except the 'asshole boyfriend' part if that comes up), but the difference in their actual social security and being wanted is worlds apart.

Only the men are the 'virgin losers', while females are sought after no matter what.

Foids are victims of themselves. They sabotage themselves despite being able to easily get good stuff, good boyfriends, etc, because they hate themselves.

a greycel with a based thread? this is new

Men start at the bottom and can find their way to the top, foids start at the top and can only fall as they age.

And as men rise up they catch foids as they fall.

CANNOT FAIL.

CANNOT RELATE.

imagine being a truecel from a shitty low income family with drug addict parents, and just being able to download an app on your phone and instantly choose from hundreds of attractive women who are willing to provide for you and pay for all your expenses, as easily as ordering a pizza

that is how women live in 2020. tutorial mode

>/r9k/
>females

Heresy.

Foids are victims of themselves. They sabotage themselves despite being able to easily get good stuff, good boyfriends, etc, because they hate themselves.
That's why they deserve not so much empathy.

No. That will still only benefit to Chads in the end. We're doomed.
Do you think so? Enforced monogamy solves the hypergamy/inceldom/Chad problem. Each person can only have one fixed partner. You may not get picked first, but for some foid it'll be either picking you or nothing. And if the father decides, it'll be picking you if you're a working decent man.

Do you think so? Enforced monogamy solves the hypergamy/inceldom/Chad problem. Each person can only have one fixed partner. You may not get picked first, but for some foid it'll be either picking you or nothing. And if the father decides, it'll be picking you if you're a working decent man.
Cope. If marriage means financial loss to the bride family, inceldom will still be stronger as ever.

imagine being a truecel from a shitty low income family with drug addict parents, and just being able to download an app on your phone and instantly choose from hundreds of attractive women who are willing to provide for you and pay for all your expenses, as easily as ordering a pizza

that is how women live in 2020. tutorial mode
Foids have an entire society as their safety net. They can never truly be deprived, desperate or screwed.

Men start at the bottom and can find their way to the top, foids start at the top and can only fall as they age.

And as men rise up they catch foids as they fall.

CANNOT FAIL.

CANNOT RELATE.
A foid virginity is worth at least a few millions dollars right now at age 18, but most of them in my city managed to get at best a McDonald Happy Meal out of it before they turn 16 according to some surveys/datas.

I don't have sympathy for females because modern western foids problems are nearly always a result of their own sexual selection failures.
Abusive partner? They chose him, and continue to chose to stay with him.
Abusive father? Mother saw him fit to reproduce, and she herself carries those genes and will likely reproduce too.
"Rape"? She chose to put herself in a vulnerable position knowing full well the consequences.
Actual rape? She didn't choose a man who will protect her, and/or left the protection of men who would. The same can't be said for men though, if you can't even protect yourself as a man no one cares and there is no recourse.

Abusive psychopathic predatory aggressive males wouldn't exist if women didn't reproduce with them. I wouldn't blame women, if not for the fact they are actively sexually repulsed by men who don't have those traits.