Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I don't care in the slightest about a woman's experience in depression or anxiety.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Women have completely different versions of depression and anxiety than us. And sure you can go "it's a chemcial reaction" and pretend we all feel it the same, but not really. Chemical reactions in your brain are caused by certain things. Chronic social isolation for example can literally change how your brain functions. prolonged social isolation leads to a broad array of behavioral changes; these include increased aggressiveness towards the unfamiliar, persistent fear, and hypersensitivity to threatening stimuli. Not to mention depression and PTSD
Women, can not be socially isolated unless it's by choice. Women do not have to have confidence or initiate any social interaction, they will always have a massive group willing to talk to them. No matter what. They can never be isolated. Their "depression", isn't caused by chemicals in the brain, unless it's Something they voluntarily do like bad diet and no exercise. Their "depression" is a cry for attention. Whenever a "depressed" woman talks about being isolated, she either has a bf, a bunch of friends, or just outright refuses to talk to people so she can literally larp as something she can never experience or suffer.

Similar thing with anxiety. Anxiety comes out of fear of rejection and acceptance. Well, for women, they are fucking told from the get-go they are wanted. Maybe you fear being rejected by chad, but you already know that most of these normie men want you. You get approached and validated daily, on any platform you choose. What are you anxious about? That's why you see meme girls making literal videos on youtube with their face about anxiety. They have no idea what it actually is.

There are only two things women are anxious about: fear of Chad not wanting them and fear of subhumans wanting them.

I always cringe when foids talk about depression, meanwhile having multiple friends and a bf. Its just a massive insult to real depression.

To a foid depression is when a couple of things don't go her way in a particular day.

if you go on r/depression and search "boyfriend" it's all women talking about how they have a loving boyfriend who supports her despite her being a dysfunctional individual. meanwhile if you search "girlfriend" it's all guys talking about how they've never had a romantic or sexual partner in their entire lives

I always cringe when foids talk about depression, meanwhile having multiple friends and a bf. Its just a massive insult to real depression.

To a foid depression is when a couple of things don't go her way in a particular day.
if you go on r/depression and search "boyfriend" it's all women talking about how they have a loving boyfriend who supports her despite her being a dysfunctional individual. meanwhile if you search "girlfriend" it's all guys talking about how they've never had a romantic or sexual partner in their entire lives
20200921 082717

The woman on youtube tells you she has depression & anxiety with decreased drive while wearing full makeup, lit up eyes & a smile from ear to ear.

If foids depression was real I would be even more based cuz I don't give a fuck about whores suffering.

Women have completely different versions of depression and anxiety than us. And sure you can go "it's a chemcial reaction" and pretend we all feel it the same, but not really. Chemical reactions in your brain are caused by certain things. Chronic social isolation for example can literally change how your brain functions. prolonged social isolation leads to a broad array of behavioral changes; these include increased aggressiveness towards the unfamiliar, persistent fear, and hypersensitivity to threatening stimuli. Not to mention depression and PTSD
Women, can not be socially isolated unless it's by choice. Women do not have to have confidence or initiate any social interaction, they will always have a massive group willing to talk to them. No matter what. They can never be isolated. Their "depression", isn't caused by chemicals in the brain, unless it's Something they voluntarily do like bad diet and no exercise. Their "depression" is a cry for attention. Whenever a "depressed" woman talks about being isolated, she either has a bf, a bunch of friends, or just outright refuses to talk to people so she can literally larp as something she can never experience or suffer.

Similar thing with anxiety. Anxiety comes out of fear of rejection and acceptance. Well, for women, they are fucking told from the get-go they are wanted. Maybe you fear being rejected by chad, but you already know that most of these normie men want you. You get approached and validated daily, on any platform you choose. What are you anxious about? That's why you see meme girls making literal videos on youtube with their face about anxiety. They have no idea what it actually is.
Agreed, I hear you mate. Most women have it extremely easy compared to most men and like gymcelled said before women’s “problems” are often men’s dreams.

Depression and anxiety tend to just be transient states of mind for women; for someone like me, depression/anxiety has been perpetual since hitting puberty. I can't even think of the last time I truly felt at ease.

Woman do not know the meaning of loneliness. They'd die within a week living my life.

Woman do not know the meaning of loneliness. They'd die within a week living my life.

Women's depression: I haven't seen my boyfriend or friends in days! fucking covid!
Men's depression: I don't have friends

Imagine if women had to live as men not even truecels but just the average guy or failed normie for a couple days

Women lack the intellectual or emotional capacity to perceive suffering to any great extent. Like beasts, the can whimper and howl in pain or distress, but those fears and sorrows which men know are entirely alien to women. We must think of their "suffering" as one would consider the plight of an especially stunted child. After all, there is no term for "womanchild" because women are inherently childish.

Women lack the intellectual or emotional capacity to perceive suffering to any great extent. Like beasts, the can whimper and howl in pain or distress, but those fears and sorrows which men know are entirely alien to women. We must think of their "suffering" as one would consider the plight of an especially stunted child. After all, there is no term for "womanchild" because women are inherently childish.