Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I don't desire female contact anymore

blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
Because they're boring and I can't relate to them in any way. The only reason being incel hurts is lack of validation. And you can say I'm coping or whatever, but it's true. I stepped back and realized that the only reason we want intimacy is the validation and dopamine rush of fucking. That's it. Even if we did betabux we'd all be cheated on and fucked with alimony and shit. Just not worth it boys

f5bnJve.gif

Just get a sexbot tbh

Women are fucking worthless

Cope of the day.

blackpill_incel said:
And you can say I'm coping or whatever, 

Well, you are. A cope is a lie you tell yourself to ignore the true blackpill. You want intimacy. You want to be hugged by a soft skinned woman. You want her to whisper in your ear "I'm glad you're here". You want her to look you in your eyes and know shes found her soulmate. You want her to stare at her calendar with a date circled "Date with blackpill_incel <3" You want her to reel in ecstasy as you make sweet love to her. You want to see her soft complexion as she cuddles post-sex with you day dreaming about spending the rest of her life with you.

You want it. You know it. Stop coping.

MEGA COPE.
Females are great to Chads and bring value to their life.

Anon said:
Cope of the day.

wandercamp said:
Well, you are. A cope is a lie you tell yourself to ignore the true blackpill. You want intimacy. You want to be hugged by a soft skinned woman. You want her to whisper in your ear "I'm glad you're here". You want her to look you in your eyes and know shes found her soulmate. You want her to stare at her calendar with a date circled "Date with blackpill_incel <3" You want her to reel in ecstasy as you make sweet love to her. You want to see her soft complexion as she cuddles post-sex with you day dreaming about spending the rest of her life with you.

tenor.gif

Yes I am coping fuck all you.

A cope is anything that keeps you from roping, whether it's real or a lie.

wandercamp said:

Oh boyo you killed me man...

soz dude, ur coping way too hard, you say this statement but im sure you will retract it in a few days and make another post mentioning that you crave female attention and validation, you cant fight the nature of men. It has been proven that men have always sought validation/ attention from females more than women do for men. Why do you think strip clubs exist? why do you think brothels exist?

COPE! If a femoid touched you right now you'd start crying.

wandercamp said:

Bluepill garbage, makes me vomit. What's next step, whiteknighting and orbiting? 
It's this whole "women are perfect goddesses" worshiping mentality that gives them so much power and to you, nothing positive, only useless suffering.
Overcoming the  desire is the only blackpill lifestyle there is. 
Stop wanting something that will never be more than impossible fantasy.

Same. I don't want anything from Femoids at this point. Only sex. So the only contact I'd willingly have is with prostitutes. If I had money that is.

dead_eyed_mofo said:
Bluepill garbage, makes me vomit. What's next step, whiteknighting and orbiting? 
It's this whole "women are perfect goddesses" worshiping mentality that gives them so much power and to you, nothing positive, only useless suffering.
Overcoming the  desire is the only blackpill lifestyle there is. 
Stop wanting something that will never be more than impossible fantasy.

>blackpilled lifestyle 

God I hate all these newfags who don't know what the blackpill.

It's not "le self improvement trp monk mode xD"

It's the realization that it won't get better. You CANNOT overcome desire. The TRUE blackpill is realizing all the fairy tales about love, sex, and intamacy are true that normal people experience it everyday, that you AREN'T better than them, and you will NEVER achieve these things.

The blackpill isn't "I'm so much better than these normies plugged into the system xD", the blackpill is total and complete nihilism in realizing you were picked and predetermined to live and life of self hatred and misery and there is NOTHING you can do about it except kill yourself.

wandercamp said:
>blackpilled lifestyle 

God I hate all these newfags who don't know what the blackpill.

It's not "le self improvement trp monk mode xD"

It's the realization that it won't get better. You CANNOT overcome desire. The TRUE blackpill is realizing all the fairy tales about love, sex, and intamacy are true that normal people experience it everyday, that you AREN'T better than them, and you will NEVER achieve these things.

The blackpill isn't "I'm so much better than these normies plugged into the system xD", the blackpill is total and complete nihilism in realizing you were picked and predetermined to live and life of self hatred and misery and there is NOTHING you can do about it except kill yourself.

Jesus fucking christ, stop projecting so much, you are basically arguing with yourself, not with anything I wrote. 
I said nothing about self-improvement, actually I don't do any self-improvement. At all.
And I am not newfag, I have been around for a long time. 
Yes, I know it won't get any better. I am genetic trash and I know my place. 
You can overcome the desire. By not doing anything about it and actively repressing it. 
I never had dating accounts, I do not do try to pick up women with "game", I do not even speak to women in romantic/sexual way.
I never said I am better than normies, I have no illusions or delusions, blackpill for me is the final truth and nothing less.

"life of self hatred and misery and there is NOTHING you can do about it except kill yourself."
With this I agree completely, so what the fuck was the point of your post.

Well said man, my thoughts exactly. I go back and forth, I try to do the going my own way thing and try to focus on myself, but in the end you are right, it's all about the validation and being wanted, I wish I could do away with wanting that, but it always gets to me eventually.

As I've always said

Validation > sex

Nothing feels better than walking into a room and knowing you can fuck every girl in that room and how do you know? Well they're giving you validation by eye fucking you and throwing you iois like it's candy

wandercamp said:

Take the cuckpill. You are worthless. Worship femoids.

78JK9g.gif

blackpill_incel said:
Because they're boring and I can't relate to them in any way. The only reason being incel hurts is lack of validation. And you can say I'm coping or whatever, but it's true. I stepped back and realized that the only reason we want intimacy is the validation and dopamine rush of fucking. That's it. Even if we did betabux we'd all be cheated on and fucked with alimony and shit. Just not worth it boys

True, but even Chad will get cheated on. She gets bored of him too if he doesn't keep her on a leash of fear that other women are going to get what she's got. As soon as he gives himself to her, her mission is over. 

Women never were loyal. They're acted loyal due to fear, of religious and social repercussions if they didn't maintain their vanity by being a good monogamous woman.

They've reverted to the same thing as animals in the zoo fucking whoever is the leader of the moment.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
soz dude, ur coping way too hard, you say this statement but im sure you will retract it in a few days and make another post mentioning that you crave female attention and validation,  you cant fight the nature of men. It has been proven that men have always sought validation/ attention from females more than  women do for men. Why do you think strip clubs exist? why do you think brothels exist?

Sorry I'm high test and don't whine about roasties on the internet. I come here to vent not seek validation

They just give one or two worded messages, nothing interesting.

Why don't you go to r/MGTOW with the rest of the Everest-tier cope artists.