Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why I quit college

Tyrny

Tyrny

Day by day kickin' all the way, I'm not caving in
★★★★★
I always pictured college would be the best time of my life but it was the worst. I met a nice girl there. She was being polite to me, didn't tell me to fuck off when I'd talk to her and such. She's a saint, most girls will make sure I know they couldn't be less interested. I soon enough realized that she wasn't interested (must've been my personality :incel:) and so I saved some face and didn't embarrass myself any further than I already had talking to her as a sub-chadlite male. I would go to school, go home and LDAR. So after a while, I couldn't bring myself to classes anymore. The essays I had written, I just threw away. Why bother participating in a world that has me set up to fail? I hated it there. Being unattractive is a death sentence and I just wish I could be happy. I managed to jump through enough hoops to land myself a comfy NEETbux position, I want a job but I can't do that because I'd have to work twice as hard as everyone else and be at the bottom of the pecking order. I don't see myself ascending any time in the near future without surgery. My family along with my extended family shower me with bluepills, I smile but I'm REEing on the inside. Lately I've been going to the gym but I'm afraid of using new workout equipment so I'm stuck doing the same routines and neglecting my core, back, and legs. I'm completely alone and because of my situation, don't talk to any of my old friends. I've picked up smoking cigarettes... I need to ascend or one day I'm going to fucking snap. :feelsbadman:

My condolences.

I quit because i got my ass kicked by a group of niggers and instead of punishing them, they punished me and kicked me out!

The essays I had written, I just threw away.
:feelsUnreal: no..
I managed to jump through enough hoops to land myself a comfy NEETbux position
probably the best conclusion this story could have had. i'm glad you are going to be able to NEETMAXX and i hope you are able to reconnect with your old friends eventually

My condolences.

I quit because i got my ass kicked by a group of niggers and instead of punishing them, they punished me and kicked me out!
Wow, that's horrible. My school definitely met it's diversity quota as well so maybe it's good I got out of there. :feelsYall:
:feelsUnreal: no..

probably the best conclusion this story could have had. i'm glad you are going to be able to NEETMAXX and i hope you are able to reconnect with your old friends eventually
I hope so too. NEETmaxxing is taking some getting used to. I'm kind of bored and get depressed sometimes.

I just got tired of borrowing money to study shit I didn't care about for a degree that is probably useless

College is stupid and FUCKED:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: i hated it