Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I think Cuckoldry will Increase

ApoplecticRage

ApoplecticRage

Officer
★★★
Today just about any slut can get fucked by a chad. Betabuxxers are willing to do nearly anything to have a woman. Most women will have had the experience of being with a chad (likely chads). The women's magazines/websites/feminists will take up the cuckolding idea and mainstream it so that "sexual fulfillment" in marriage by a super-hot hung muscular guy becomes another entitlement. A beta who denies a woman her rightly deserved pleasure will be seen as misogynistic, intolerant, and backward. It will seep into the culture gradually and eventually attain mainstream acceptance. The beta-cucks will accommodate it just as they would a second car. Married women will state matter-of-factly "Honey I love you and all, but you're really not in great shape(have a small penis, etc.). I really need variety to be happy with you." If you think I'm wrong, consider how far-fetched gay "marriage" and men peeing in women's bathrooms were at one time. Consider how there used to be a stigma for being a slut and now many proclaim it proudly and are praised.

I hope that I'm wrong.

It is increasing, and will continue doing so until society collapses, I agree.

Most men are desperate and willing to throw their honor and self-respect into the mud to receive 1/100000 of what Chad receives from women without doing anything. Pathetic.

Femoids are privileged and can't be seen in a negative light so they can be sluts, until normies see that it will only increase and men who oppose it will be labeled incels or insecure

A degenerate society is one without morale.

Cuckoldry is just normie's cope mechanism, feeling genetically inferiour towards Chad, and letting his wife go fuck with Chads around, so she would stay with him, as he lets her do whatever she wants.
Officials will promote cuckoldry in Western countries.