Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I think in the next decade or two Christianity will fade into obscurity.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Outside of critical thinking, it will be do to men not being able to get a virgin girl to marry. The only women that go to church any more are either used up roasties looking for a betabux, a girl trying to keep a good image or a teen girl forced to go. The very few genuine ones are christian chad only, leaving a ton of incel or normie christian men without any reason to stick around the church. Adding into the fact that young people don't care about family or tradition or community or religion. I went to a youth group for a while and there was 176 kids there, mostly men. By the time I left there were only 25 left since a suprising amount of guys there went because they thought the women there would be decent compared to what most women are like. And when they found out that all the girls there had sex multiple times, did tons of drugs and drank and only wanted the ex-bad boy christians and the 24 year old drug dealer who hung around, they left.

imagine believing imaginary beings

Yup. I've heard my Christian family talk about the "epidemic of single women in the church". Those women are all roasties, no decent Christian man would marry a used up hole

I think this is especially the case with European countries. White people are becoming less religious each day. Islam will probably become the majority religion in Europe as Christians are leaving their religions for atheism at an alarming pace.
Probably because there is no reason to be religious.

Recognizing marriage-havers as saints is cucked.

Eh I wouldn’t say that Christianity itself is fading into obscurity or ever will, it’s the traditional family unit that is

Most foids I know who are Christian get gangbanged by gigachad son Saturday then go and pray for forgiveness on Sunday.
Rinse repeat

The few things I actually see as positive in christianity are going away. No point in being religious at this point and people have enough IQ these days to stop believing in this crap.