Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill WHY I think NORMIES are the real violent ones. NORMIES GTFIH

DarkKnight

DarkKnight

Positivecel
-
Don't you notice how these cucks will virtue signal all day, but their true colors show when they are able to demonize you, "oh he's a nazi, it's okay if I wish death upon him. teehee" I finally understand WHY they demonize people so fast, before I always wondered WHY?? WHY do they call him Alt-right??? WHY do they call him racist?? WHY do they call him sexist?? it's EASIER to want to commit horrific acts on someone if you view them as sub-human trash. Why do you guys think we were treated like shit when we were in school??? It's EASY to treat sub-humans as trash, they aren't shit but dirt "Oh but he's creepy, thats why I treat him bad teehee" (Creepy: Keyword for ugly.). Normies are disgusting virtue signaling cucks who have violent tendencies too, they just hide behind their ability to demonize us first instead of sympathize.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

l5uvRqf.gif

I remember in school foids who were all for "animal rights,anti bullying" bullied me harsher than i could think is possible too

I remember in school foids who were all for "animal rights,anti bullying" bullied me harsher than i could think is possible too
Amen brother. It is truly sad how they treated us.

They just hate ugliness. When they see racist or alt wing, they immediately think of an ugly person. What really bring a normies true colours is when they see ugly or they imagine something to have an ugly person behind it.

They just hate ugliness. When they see racist or alt wing, they immediately think of an ugly person. What really bring a normies true colours is when they see ugly or they imagine something to have an ugly person behind it.

Foids are the hypocrisy gods. Also mindless so they don't even realize they are being a hypocrite.

Death to normscum. No one has brought me so much misery in my life.

It wasn’t chad that bullied me, it was low tier normies. Chad doesn’t have anything to compensate for so he doesn’t need to bully. Foids will flock to him anyway.

Don't you notice how these cucks will virtue signal all day, but their true colors show when they are able to demonize you, "oh he's a nazi, it's okay if I wish death upon him. teehee" I finally understand WHY they demonize people so fast, before I always wondered WHY?? WHY do they call him Alt-right??? WHY do they call him racist?? WHY do they call him sexist?? it's EASIER to want to commit horrific acts on someone if you view them as sub-human trash. Why do you guys think we were treated like shit when we were in school??? It's EASY to treat sub-humans as trash, they aren't shit but dirt "Oh but he's creepy, thats why I treat him bad teehee" (Creepy: Keyword for ugly.). Normies are disgusting virtue signaling cucks who have violent tendencies too, they just hide behind their ability to demonize us first instead of sympathize.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Cacophobia = discrimination = bigotry

hitler, stalin, pol pot, idi amin, mao zedong.
ALL of them were sex havers