Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I think things like monster girls are so popular.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Because they aren't human and they love you. With the first part, I think an increasing number of men are relating women with emotional pain due to horrible experiences with women, so when a humanoid alien that has human features but is different enough to not be 100 percent human they don't associate the same pain with them like they do with human women. Just look at what's going on with the new XCOM game. And on the second part, monster girls love you no matter what. Each type of monster girl can either small, tall, skinny, fat or even smelly guys and love you all the same.

Inceldom makes people do crazy shit, man

I love Monster Girls. Thank for introducing it in ur older thread btw.

That's what I mean. Just look at the new XCOM game.
What happened in the new xcom? Incel aliens?

I love Monster Girls. Thank for introducing it in ur older thread btw.

What happened in the new xcom? Incel aliens?
Your welcome. And I'm talking about a new character named Torque who got introduced who is a female snake alien called a viper which everyone wants to screw. They want snek gfs.

Your welcome. And I'm talking about a new character named Torque who got introduced who is a female snake alien called a viper which everyone wants to screw. They want snek gfs.
I see :lul: .

I never liked monster girls but I can see the logic.

I wish they were real

That's plausible.

From a different perspective, monster girls also have features that might make them more "niche", so psychologically it might seem like one has a better chance with them.
Basically, because not every man is attracted to a girl with a snake body, for ugly males it's more arousing because he can imagine himself having little (no) competition.

that's a good line of thinking tbh.
jfl the snake bears a minimal resemblance to a human female. the game looks like soy diversity promotion.

that's a good line of thinking tbh.
jfl the snake bears a minimal resemblance to a human female. the game looks like soy diversity promotion.
How so?

idk dude, the main point of the game seems to be that it's a mixed team with humans and aliens so it basically boils down to "look how this good this highly diverse team". it could be that i overstepped when i said what i said because all i saw about the game is the poster and a 30 sec showcase of the snake foid. idc enough to look deeper into it.

idk dude, the main point of the game seems to be that it's a mixed team with humans and aliens so it basically boils down to "look how this good this highly diverse team". it could be that i overstepped when i said what i said because all i saw about the game is the poster and a 30 sec showcase of the snake foid. idc enough to look deeper into it.
I mean it's humans and literal aliens teaming up. That is genuinely diverse.

I see, I'll consider monster stuff.

because of niggers you faggott, now log off you utter retard. jfl at you, you young faggot.

because of niggers you faggott, now log off you utter retard. jfl at you, you young faggot.
What? I deserve to be on here since women think I'm ugly and they've been thinking that since kindergarten. Your just angry because I didn't want to inject HGH. I doubt your that old either.

I like monster girls because they are pretty, when I thought monsters were supposed to be ugly.

What? I deserve to be on here since women think I'm ugly and they've been thinking that since kindergarten. Your just angry because I didn't want to inject HGH. I doubt your that old either.
LOOKSMAXX you dumb nigger. you are only 15-17. get the fuck out of this depressing cesspool.

LOOKSMAXX you dumb nigger. you are only 15-17. get the fuck out of this depressing cesspool.
How old are you? And outside of shoving chemicals in my body I doubt I can get good looking. I'm average in everything and girls tell me to my face they don't find me attractive. And before you ask, no I'm not asking out girls out of my league.

How old are you? And outside of shoving chemicals in my body I doubt I can get good looking. I'm average in everything and girls tell me to my face they don't find me attractive. And before you ask, no I'm not asking out girls out of my league.
im 24. try what you can, partymaxx, social circlemaxxx, whatever

@JohnWickCel
She looks more monster than girl tbh for my personal taste but I can see the appeal.

GOod poINts NiGgA

There would be nothing greater in life than to have my own loyal holstaurus to do whatever i want to her

yea I really want to fuck one

That's plausible.

From a different perspective, monster girls also have features that might make them more "niche", so psychologically it might seem like one has a better chance with them.
Basically, because not every man is attracted to a girl with a snake body, for ugly males it's more arousing because he can imagine himself having little (no) competition.
Intel core i9 IQ

Because they aren't human and they love you. With the first part, I think an increasing number of men are relating women with emotional pain due to horrible experiences with women, so when a humanoid alien that has human features but is different enough to not be 100 percent human they don't associate the same pain with them like they do with human women. Just look at what's going on with the new XCOM game. And on the second part, monster girls love you no matter what. Each type of monster girl can either small, tall, skinny, fat or even smelly guys and love you all the same.
First off i love your posts man.
Second off, you're spot on. Monster girls just help you dissociate yourself from the meme gender, and you are given a blank slate to love. It's difficult to explain but essentially monster girls are what every man would want in a woman, without the necessary association with the thing that had shat on him so much throughout his life.
I wish they were real
Me too
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
We create fantasies as this reality is too painful.

Well there are two types I think. One likes the femdom aspect.

I want a 2d girl

Second off, you're spot on. Monster girls just help you dissociate yourself from the meme gender, and you are given a blank slate to love. It's difficult to explain but essentially monster girls are what every man would want in a woman, without the necessary association with the thing that had shat on him so much throughout his life.

Me too
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Thank you.

No such thing exists because it's degeneracy and men are prone to it when things don't blow their way.

Nah, its just that men will screw anything that even vaguely resembles a human female

Things like traps are degenerate, how are monster girls?
Different sides of the same coin. If you have to ask then you need to dwell on the question for a bit longer.

Different sides of the same coin. If you have to ask then you need to dwell on the question for a bit longer.
You think human girls with cat ears are cute. How is that degenerate?

B a s e d

Monster girls and 2D girls in general are pure, non degenerate, and everything that a 3D foid is not.
Imagine if she was your gf

That's plausible.

That's just juggernaut theory in action. 80% of men will fall into that camp and inevitably cause the meteoric rise of monster girl standards.

Tfw no monoeye gf