Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why I think virgin foids are no longer ideal

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
before calling me a cuck, hear me out: I was thinking about this the other day. Isn't weird a woman, who's not a JB, being a virgin in this day and age? I mean we're living in the most "liberating", pussy worshipping period ever. Most women have easy access to chad. At the same time, traditional roles and religion is being frowned upon and people (especially foids) are getting less and less religious.

So why does a foid would be virgin in this situation? Well, because she's an giga hypergamous whore. Women who are virgins past their 20s are mostly mentally ill, lesbians/"asexual" and GIGA UBER TERA CHAD ONLY!

When you have access to chad, but you still don't think that's enough that just means something: not even chad is enough. Same apply to ugly girls and the so called "femcels", which could easily get average or even above average guys, but no, they think they deserve chad and ain't settling for anything else or below that.

tl;dr older women who are virgins are whores and only virgin JBs have some value.

no, because as a muslim, I can possiblt have that option

No girl past 20 is a virgin. Especially if she isn't ugly. Never forget this.

An older virgin also probably has a really low sex drive which would suck

before calling me a cuck, hear me out: I was thinking about this the other day. Isn't weird a woman, who's not a JB, being a virgin in this day and age? I mean we're living in the most "liberating", pussy worshipping period ever. Most women have easy access to chad. At the same time, traditional roles and religion is being frowned upon and people (especially foids) are getting less and less religious.

So why does a foid would be virgin in this situation? Well, because she's an giga hypergamous whore. Women who are virgins past their 20s are mostly mentally ill, lesbians/"asexual" and GIGA UBER TERA CHAD ONLY!

When you have access to chad, but you still don't think that's enough that just means something: not even chad is enough. Same apply to ugly girls and the so called "femcels", which could easily get average or even above average guys, but no, they think they deserve chad and ain't settling for anything else or below that.

tl;dr older women who are virgins are whores and only virgin JBs have some value.
I don't want a religious lunatic though. I want a shy, smart, educated, critically-thinking, socially-deprived virgin.
An older virgin also probably has a really low sex drive which would suck
That makes no sense. It should be higher from starvation, not lower.

I don't want a religious lunatic though. I want a shy, smart, educated, critically-thinking, socially-deprived virgin.
Your only option is to be Isaac Newton IQ and make a breakthrough in biology that allows you to make a NAWALT.

Just lol @ virgin shaming. Sex after marriage and chastity should be the standards. Heck they should be enforced by law. Fuck liberals and their bullshit.