Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I will never respect Inceltears.

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
This new show on netflix has a giga chad in it.

There wad a twitter post where a woman asked the actor if he could kidnap her like in the show.

Imagine an ugly guy fake-kidnapping a woman. He would be thrown into jail to get raped if white knighrs and feminists didn't kill him already on the spot for kidnapping a woman.

Now, we all know that chads can do no bad and incels no good.

What Inceltears would respond to ny thread: 'Not all women want to be fake-kidnapped by hot guys, honey. Dis why ur inkel!'

Except they DO. Their halo enables them to literally be able to fake-kidnap them.

Incels could NEVER get away with that nor would any woman ln earth be fake-kidnapped by a non-male model.

This disproves the Inceltears argument that ugly guys can have a hot guy halo like hot guys do. They cannot. Hypocrites. None of the women on Inceltears would want to be fake-kidnapped by anything less than an actor who looks like the actor in the show. Notice how everytime a giy rapes or kidnaps a woman, they attack his looks? And whenever chads rape and kidnap, they write love letters to him that that they want to be fake-raped by them?

Inceltears btfo'd.

Why I will never respect inceltears:

It's fucking inceltears.

Inceltears is full of females, landwhales, cucks and gays.

I could never take any of those people serious lol

I always find it hilarious and frustrating how braindead IT are. Because they now their ideas are not based in reality, rather than disproving our ideas with peer reviewed studies or data they resort to strawmanning and "critisizing the aesthatic". How come their are many studies that prove the blackpill but none or almost none that prove the bluepill? You can't respect a group of people who deny reality in order to defend women.

I feel at home whenever im browsing inceltears

I always find it hilarious and frustrating how braindead IT are. Because they now their ideas are not based in reality, rather than disproving our ideas with peer reviewed studies or data they resort to strawmanning and "critisizing the aesthatic". How come their are many studies that prove the blackpill but none or almost none that prove the bluepill? You can't respect a group of people who deny reality in order to defend women.
Facts<feelings

Get it right you toxic incel

At least they filter through our posts and only post top tier IQ material. Most of the time at least.