Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why I won't ever rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
i will never rope because it is mainstream, it is promoted by fags and sjws. many men (including me) wish death upon the faggy transformation of roping

Tbh i don’t get why people rope randomly , if i were to rope i would just go and slap and beat random women :feelsokman:

I wondER what'll do instead

Tbh i don’t get why people rope randomly , if i were to rope i would just go and slap and beat random women :feelsokman:
yes tbh, suicide Is glorified by sjws and its cucked, what are the most uncucked way to die

yes tbh, suicide Is glorified by sjws and its cucked, what are the most uncucked way to die
Either by joining the military or going ER. Those are the only 2 option i see

your agony is your triumph, make it power, but if suicide is seen as a viable option, there is nothing wrong or immoral with doing it

I don't want girls giggling about my death

You rope and no-one will care

You go ER and everyone cares

You staying alive is biger torture to degenerates. Live and trigger

Still a possibility if you rope to still may not die from it, 20%, chance of this happening

true, u kill yourself the normies and foids win

I don't give a fuck I'll just rope anyway

Roping is pathetic only if you have an option to be a NEET. If you're doomed to be a wageslave, roping is preferable.

I hope I will never become as depressed that I become suicidal.

I don't think about any of that when I feel suicidal

You’re life must not be too bad if you wouldn’t consider suicide simply because “it’s just so faggy dude”