Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I won't go ER

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
There's no point. Killing a few ants won't destroy the anthill. Normies are easily replaceable, no one will even notice a few deaths (well, they'll create a fake drama to milk misery): normies kill themselves all the time, they're more efficient at it than I ever could.

The world is exactly as normies want it probably. Friendship-based lifeforms like me aren't a result of natural selection anymore, empathy has been bred out, we only show up occasionally as result of random mutations. The Jews have the concept of lamedvavniks aka 36 people who show up every generation, they're the only completely righteous people and among them is the potential messiah who would reveal himself to a righteous generation. Even if you gathered all the empathetic people from all over the world, put them all on one island, killed off all psychopaths aka the rest of the world (so they won't interfere), there probably wouldn't be enough of them to avoid inbreeding.

There are two possible ways why the world is the way it is:
  1. Normies want it that way, their choices led to this state of things so it's the most probable one, in which case: kol ha-kavod, enjoy your death, despair, wars, terrorism etc. Don't call it a grave, this is the future you choose.
  2. Normies actually want a better world but for whatever reason they keep making all the wrong choices: they kill their prophets and breed with psychopaths. It seems statistically impossible to make the wrong choice every single time and normies seem less sapient than dogs in this case, because you can teach them to avoid danger or do tricks. In this case, there's absolutely nothing I can do, I can't change the mind of the majority of normies, they'll just keep making their wrong choices and continue to live in self-imposed misery. Normies are so deep in shit that taking any advice would help them and there are plenty of teachers to choose from: prophets, philosophers, saints, fairy tales and other stories with moral teachings etc. Their systems may not be perfect but at this point taking generic advice almost everyone agrees on like "treat others like you'd like to be treated" would do much good.
Humanity is great at killing itself and making itself miserable, seemingly on purpose. A single human (or even a group of them) can't do much about the eventual end of humanity but it'll surely come. "You do not know the day or the hour" (Mt 25:13). Sacrificing yourself by going ER won't change humanity for the better (so they can live longer) nor it will kill off humanity (so we can end their misery), it's useless.

In some way, the world is just: not in the sense of "each individual gets the treatment he gives others" but it's a collective responsibility. It makes a lot of sense that rotten humans created rotten societies which makes the whole world rotten. I really hope the climate change is real and will destroy humanity. I really hope it was actually caused by humans and especially humans' mistreatment of non-human animals. It would be great justice if humans got their payback. Similar with covid, I wish it was more severe and actually wiped off humanity. BTW I'm not trying to be some edgy misanthrope here -- I write about humans because I'm one and their actions directly concern me, but all lifeforms are scum, fuck psychopathic nature.

Last edited:
Interesting.
502E447F A2CC 4079 937B FD28129C89E7

Too many words to read

Great wars will continue to happen.

At this point if you are gunning down low tier normies instead of the ultra rich:feelstastyman:

I'm 45. I was mistreated all my life by foids despite the fact that I was nice. I was in the military in a combat unit. I know how to kill a lot of people in a short amount of time. But I will never go ER and kill innocent random people. This is evil and I'm not an evil person.

The normies win no matter what we do, so why follow the rules? Fuck this world and everyone in it

Last edited:
does that also mean you wouldnt disfigure a foid in a situation where you can get away with it?

The biggest damage done to soys is not physical but psychological. To destroy the things they care about. Normies don't care about other normies lives. Only about their daily conveniences and opportunities. Fear and terror are the best psychological weapons to ruin their lives.

Terror like covid does that. Even if you killed a lot of people going ER it might traumatise a few people who live near that area but overall it has no effect on the broad mass. The more nsidious the trickery the more fear and terror can be created. To strike fear into normies is to attack their most basic necessities for life. To poison their food and water so that they become afraid to drink and eat. To send the danger to them over mail so that they become afraid of their amazon packages and letters. To start a simple fire or toxic gas in a place full of normies to make them panic and trample over each other and have to live with what they have done for the rest of their lives.

Very low effort, low risk, high efficiency methods to bully soys down to the level of paranoia that school bully victims had to suffer through. Once rumors spread there is someone sending biological weapons or bombs over mail or that water supplies or farm fields are being poisoned, paranoia will spread. Or make them afraid to walk the streets. Every once in a while maybe at night or when an area is without people lay hard to detect traps out. Nothing special. Maybe a few nails that might pierce peoples shoes. Maybe a door knob that an electric current runs through. A tripwire that throws a bucket full of needles into someones face. These are the things horror movies are made of.

Even better to make use of the powers of nature. There is nothing more horrifying to a soy than to have no more electricity during autumn season where they need electricity the most. The light, the heating, the communication, without power its all gone.

These are the kinds of things that will traumatise normies for life. Maybe the only way to make the world a better place is to traumatise everyone equally to the point where they all cower in a corner and won't willingly leave their rooms.

Just a purely theoretical thought.

ecf42a1cd7f341e660a42c60e833afa1.png

I'm 45. I was mistreated all my life by foids despite the fact that I was nice. I was in the military in a combat unit. I know how to kill a lot of people in a short amount of time. But I will never go ER and kill innocent random people. This is evil and I'm not an evil person.
Mogs me brutally

What they are doing to us is also evil, yet it goes unpunished. What about that?

What they are doing to us is also evil, yet it goes unpunished. What about that?
A lot of things in life are going unpunished. Life is not fair. We know it very well. Just it's not justifying a death penalty.

The most interesting fact is that most normies are completely aware of the typical personality traits and mindset of shooters.
You can see a lot of internet memes and jokes from youtube comments about how this quiet kid / lonely male is a potential shooter. Also we saw how the Joker movie has handled back when it was released, where people where afraid "an incel could rise up in the theaters".
They fucking know how some lonely men could snap out at any point and do something barbaric, yet no one really tries to prevent it.

You don't see very often normies reaching out that quiet kid that sits on the back of his class to know what he's up to, or being friendly to the unpopular and unattractive men; They just crack jokes about how the guy is a potential mass shooter.

Like the OP said, violence will never solve shit in regards to male loneliness; Yet it could happen that some guy would act out of urges, something that could literally be prevented if someone ever gave him any sort of attention, a hug, or showing him the joys of life in any way, instead of just cracking jokes about how that weirdo gives them shooter vibes. It's like for them these lonely men are truly undesirable and that the world would be better without them, so this logic kinda fuels the rage and hatred some men have (that could easily be prevented).

Last edited:
My dream is to be immortal, even if it means suffering forever, that is all that matters to me. To be immortal in a dead world, a destroyed galaxy, all alone floating in space suffering the feeling of asphyxiation for eternity, until the universe itself dies, and the next big bang happens, where I continue orbiting for eternity until I by some miracle find a planet with human esq or intelligent life. I would rather have this than die.
Are you familiar with the SCP universe? I'm pretty jealous of this one character:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxsnP4st-9c

There's no point. Killing a few ants won't destroy the anthill. Normies are easily replaceable, no one will even notice a few deaths
Only the inevitable collapse of the system can destroy the anthill.
However, without a few deaths there would be no ISAIF and no Tedpill... :feelsthink:

Screen Shot 2021 01 10 at 30121 AM

Completely agree. We need an organized response, even if it would take whole generations to come

If you’re going ER you should focus on the people who are behind and push for the anti-incel agenda, not a bunch of random normie NPCs. I’m not endorsing illegal actions, just saying if you choose to do it be smart about it.

understandable as it is much much easier to imagine and think than having to execute the action

being selfless enough to go ER even in the most useful way (like Bob Bowers) is cucked TBH
imagine sacrificing yourself for the future of Chad's children
they'll just fall to the jews anyway so I'll stay home and just enjoy my copes and rot
you should learn skills of violence for self-defense in case someone breaks into your modest 10x10 and tries to murder you for your tendies and PS2 but that's it

The question is if he would still be ignored online. I would love his abilities. Regardless. But if I could still interact normally in a situation online, ie a forum, or maybe play whatever MMO is around and still be able to party up and what not. Even if that’s not the case, just being able to do anything would be fine. Just grab a foid when you want a foid, go grab a full VR set up, all consoles, best pc possible, and just set it all up, play video games. Read Webnovels. Steal money so I don’t have to bother going to the store to steal, hell I wouldn’t even need to eat since I can’t die so I’ll just NEETMaxx and only go out when I’m horny.
Being ignored by people would be nothing compared to all the things you could do and have, but the idea of having to spend an eternity floating in space still sounds pretty hellish. Tho I guess you could cope by lucid dreaming and meditating until you find another earth like planet.

I’ll fuck it off and loaf around for 100 billion years then. 100 duodecillion. Fuck it. I’d rather suffer than eternity than die. I’d rather live in hell than be dead in heaven.

You're gonna die boi :feelsdevil:

Cause you're a pusssy

It's about.. sending a message.

The question is if he would still be ignored online. I would love his abilities. Regardless. But if I could still interact normally in a situation online, ie a forum, or maybe play whatever MMO is around and still be able to party up and what not. Even if that’s not the case, just being able to do anything would be fine. Just grab a foid when you want a foid, go grab a full VR set up, all consoles, best pc possible, and just set it all up, play video games. Read Webnovels. Steal money so I don’t have to bother going to the store to steal, hell I wouldn’t even need to eat since I can’t die so I’ll just NEETMaxx and only go out when I’m horny.
Joe shmo? Yeah I wish I was that dude. Also the guy that randomly travels to other dimensions spontaneously