Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I'll likely never commit suicide

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
I mean, I think of suicide on a daily basis, but I highly doubt I'll ever do it. If I do end up committing suicide, it'll be in middle age or later.

Of course I'm often depressed for being a lonely incel, but my depression is always short lived. Short lived, not because my material conditions improve, but it's like my body's hormones just stops producing sadness for some reason. I get hopeful and excited for no reason, and become obsessed with a random activity like lifting or gaming for a few weeks. Then I get really sad for the next couple of weeks. And the cycle continues. It's prob undiagnosed bi polar.

Another reason I'm not likely to to kill myself is of the sadness it'll bring my family, and I'm sure everyone here can relate to that one.

Also, the possibility that Christianity is true, strikes deep fear in me. Who the fuck would bet on going to hell for eternity? lmao.

So, if my bouts of happiness vanished, I hated my family, and I were I firm atheist, I'd def commit suicide.

Under what conditions would you commit suicide?

Suicide is only logical, i am not depressed but will rope one day because it is the most logical and best choice.
I do not understand how one can be affraid of roping yet not affraid of wagecucking for years into the turbulent years ahead.
The rapture will take place soon. Trust Jesus's blood and have hope (instead of rope).

Suicide is only logical, i am not depressed but will rope one day because it is the most logical and best choice.
I do not understand how one can be affraid of roping yet not affraid of wagecucking for years into the turbulent years ahead.

I don't know man, my I think my biologically engrained will to live supercedes my rationality.

I probably won't rope until I'm middle aged

I would never commit suicide for two reasons ;

1. It is giving normies what they want.
2. I am a religiouscel and I believe in God.

And also I don't want to die, for now, that might change later.

Under what conditions would you commit suicide
When I no longer can cope, what's the point of living to old age as a lonely truecel?
Survival instinct is strong, people are usually only ropemaxxing on impulse and some genuinely believe in afterlife copes so afraid of hell

I only live out of spite and cowardice/passivity.

What if im not christian? will i go to hell? :(
As long as you're still alive you can accept the blood Jesus Christ shed for your sins at any point and get saved, brother. You don't need to go to a church, profess your faith publicly or do any work if you're living in the muslim world and can't do it without getting persecuted or killed, for instance. It's belief from the heart that saves and this is not a work. Jesus did all the work.

Read the bible, see the prophecies, see what's happening now in the world and how it matches perfectly. Get saved.

People that rope are considered by soyciety to be the most selfish people around. And yet most probably have the same mindset... I don't want my family to feel pain of my loss. LUL.

But what if i do believe that jesus existed and that he's gonna return? which all muslims do.
What saves us from hell is not only believing Christ exists but that He died for our sins, specifically through shedding his blood.

1st Corinthians 15

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

have fun LDARing until you're 40

I'm not religious and no one gives a fuck about me so I will be roping soon

Because Mugi thighs

I have same condition. For some week i feel really sad and for some week i feel don't give a fuck about anything and just want to do something fun.

But yeah, maybe i'll never suicide. But the idea of getting old really scare me. I don't want to sick because old age, or have back pain on daily basis.

I have same condition. For some week i feel really sad and for some week i feel don't give a fuck about anything and just want to do something fun.

But yeah, maybe i'll never suicide. But the idea of getting old really scare me. I don't want to sick because old age, or have back pain on daily basis.
agreed

Roping is giving society what it wants. They are pissed off that we are still alive here to post and haven't killed ourselves a long time ago.