Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I'm against racism

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Racism is just a stupid way to divide ourselves and fight each other, when we should be focusing on our common enemy: females.

I imagine a world where men of all races, nationalities and religions put aside their differences and work together to remove rights from females.

Racism comes from looking for someone to blame for our inceldom. "It's those degenerate blacks! It's those privileged whites!" That ain't the way.

racism will always exist man its better if people dont hide it

I agree.

Except for jews.

Racism has always existed, and there will always be racists in this world. I don’t agree with racistcels, we should all come together to form the ultimate militia force against women

I've compared this place to prison and its honestly a good way to look at things. Whitecels are in their own group, blackcels in theirs, asians have their own groups, latinos have theirs... but all of us hate the guards (foids) and plot our escape.
Jews are child molesters in the prison analogy.

I've compared this place to prison and its honestly a good way to look at things. Whitecels are in their own group, blackcels in theirs, asians have their own groups, latinos have theirs... but all of us hate the guards (foids) and plot our escape.

You been a prisoncel before?

Most of the stormcels on here use racism to cope, it's pathetic lol

You been a prisoncel before?
Nope. Just familiar with it due to friends who are in there. Also I figured I read up on it if I the feds get me alive.

racism against jews shouldn’t be considered racism.

Humans will select that which is like themselves. They will select scapegoats to handle issues. Foids will always win because they make men weak. Try destroying a cucks lust for female attention. JFL.

It's way of life, no?

every sane man hates jews by default, like it’s coded in genes. cast out jews are somewhat “ok”, they should also be taken care of though.

i feel more accepted here than i do irl tbh. every race gets shit and no one is trying to virtue signal or hide their racism. this allows for a better environment for different races to interact

i feel more accepted here than i do irl tbh. every race gets shit and no one is trying to virtue signal or hide their racism. this allows for a better environment for different races to interact

Exactly.

I don't consder anything said here as racism.

Why? Because we all know regardless of what race we are, we are all shit on and hated by the normies and foids.

Unlike mainstream society which truly harbors racist hate against certain groups, we all accept and tolerate any race here because we are outcasts. We use racist terms here, but we don't harbor racist beliefs when we utter them.

Again except for jews.

all races must unite and defeat the cucks and foids

Agree... Incels come from all over the world of different races and nationalities. We should be uniting with each other as a Brotherhood and get rid of these inferior peasants known as foids.

I have no hate towards my ethnicel brothers. Except if they’re jewish of course.

we all need to unite against the kikes tbh

I've compared this place to prison and its honestly a good way to look at things. Whitecels are in their own group, blackcels in theirs, asians have their own groups, latinos have theirs...
This is actually pretty accurate. When you group a bunch of people into a small space and let them run wild they tend to stick with who the look like the most. Its a "survival mechanism".

Racism comes from looking for someone to blame for our inceldom. "It's those degenerate blacks! It's those privileged whites!" That ain't the way.
It’s the foids of ALL RACES.

Gooks all look the same....can’t respect that or their minuscule dicks.

Nigger are violent low IQ parasites that have a healthy appetite for white pussy.

The current racial conceptions are completely meaningless.

You have this concept of white race which doesn't even represent a real racial group, it's just a bunch of people who are descendants of European Christians grouped together as a pseudo-racial group. It's hilarious how for example Osama bin Laden isn't considered white yet some southern Italian who looks like Arab is just because of religion.

The concept of white race is just something tied to the current West to mobilize people with. Either you feel guilt for being "white" or you're proud of it, it doesn't matter, both of these sentiments serve the globohomo West because at the end of the day both groups of people want whites to work overtime and be productive and keep the system going.

Gooks all look the same....can’t respect that or their minuscule dicks.

Nigger are violent low IQ parasites that have a healthy appetite for white pussy.

You calling my 4 inch dick miniscule inkwel?

we incels are like a rainbow (no homo reference fuck gays for stealing it) we all are oppressed by female standards and hypergamy. We must liberate this universe from this evilness

Racism is just a stupid way to divide ourselves and fight each other, when we should be focusing on our common enemy: females.

I imagine a world where men of all races, nationalities and religions put aside their differences and work together to remove rights from females.
I'm racist, which is an unpopular position to take in these communities since we are all kind of suffering together... but I can't help but be irritated when Indians on here complain that they can't get white girls. If you stayed in your own country you would fair better because your society is not so gynocentric as the West.

Furthermore, where I am from (Canada), they import rich immigrants who buy up all real estate and drive up prices. The city I grew up in became unaffordable to me over the course of the last 10 or so years because all these rich Asians and Sheikhs come here.

I actually get along with people of many races but I would still prefer if 90% of their people just stayed the fuck home. It's not personal. I'm just against multiculturalism.

Are you a Jew? I don't hate Jews.
You calling my 4 inch dick miniscule inkwel?
I am a 4 incher as well. Its over for me. Ugly + small penis. Even if I do get a golddigging whore she will fuck a nigger on the side.

Are you a Jew? I don't hate Jews.

I am a 4 incher as well. Its over for me. Ugly + small penis. Even if I do get a golddigging whore she will fuck a nigger on the side.
no man im rice

I would still prefer if 90% of their people just stayed the fuck home.
I won't be returning to my desert shit hole, sorry whitey. But I'm poor, so it doesn't matter.

Ok but let’s say all that gets done and we repeal women’s rights and they become nice homely submissive wives.. then what? Whites blacks Mexicans and Asians are just gonna magically get along with 0 tension? On the internet, sure.. IRL, no way. This is a case of “my enemies enemy is my friend” until your enemy is defeated..

Unrelated but I wonder what the minority’s in America are gonna do once their crusade against the whites is over and whites go extinct.. are they gonna fight amongst themselves? Against the resulting plurality?

Ok but let’s say all that gets done and we repeal women’s rights and they become nice homely submissive wives.. then what? Whites blacks Mexicans and Asians are just gonna magically get along with 0 tension? On the internet, sure.. IRL, no way. This is a case of “my enemies enemy is my friend” until your enemy is defeated..

Unrelated but I wonder what the minority’s in America are gonna do once their crusade against the whites is over and whites go extinct.. are they gonna fight amongst themselves? Against the resulting plurality?
We cant hope to keep this retarded race fight among us.Especially with the humongous amount of hapas in our civilization.
At one point talking about race in the West will be an outdated trite because everyone is of mixed race ancestry.
We will all be basing our identities based on consumer cultures like anime,soccer teams,etc instead of race and religion
Images 88

Ugly people are by far the most oppressed race. Yes we are a distinct race, or perhaps even a different species.

Racism is cope. If you're an incel, therfore you're genetic trash, an untermensch. As an incel, I belong to the Ugloid race.

Finally some sense being spoken about this. We should be empowering each other against the people(foids, society, etc.) that damned us all.

We can't fight females and feminism, they're too strong.

Holy based thread. If foids didn't have vaginas we would treat them like animals and make them live in the forrest so we could hunt them for sport.

How could anybody dislike curries? haha

Racism does exist, but discriminating is another thing.