Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why I'm considering stop looksmaxing

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I no longer think looksmaxxing would improve my life that much to be honest. I think I'm in that range where at best, I'd be a normie or a high tier normie if I could get surgeries and everything. I'm being honest, not to brag but I'm not in thar percentile of trucels whose surgeries would improve their lives completely because they're so ugly that people literally ostracize them for their looks.

the other reason is that I'm an ethnic man, and let's be real when you're ethnic there's just enough room to improve yourself in the looks department, it can only take you so far. My looksmaxed version is way less valuable than an average looking white man.

third reason is that, as a manlet, I'm also nerfed as well by default. Fourth reason is that I'm simply too poor to even consider getting surgeries, literally my only hope would be going to a first world country to slavemaxx and make some decent money, otherwise I'm fucked. So why bother?

Last edited:
it's over, genetics are everything

Weren’t you white pardo? I mean, that’s not much different from a true white guy, so your looksmaxed/average version should be almost the same as a white guy.

Also, with this crisis and shit, I really think surgery isn’t going to be easy to get, but if you know you don’t have the money, don’t go bankrupt to get it

it's over, genetics are everything
true

what's even the point? spend some thousands of dollars to be a high tier normie at best and instead of getting rejected rightaway I may get to kiss or at best fuck a girl once before chad comes in and steals her from me with a mere glance of his hunter eyes

I no longer think looksmaxxing would improve my life that much to be honest. I think I'm in that range where at best, I'd be a normie or a high tier normie if I could get surgeries and everything. I'm being honest, not to brag but I'm not in thar percentile of trucels whose surgeries would improve their lives completely because they're so ugly that people literally ostracize them for their looks.
Not being able to afford surgeries is what hurts the most tbh.

Being a manlet makes those surgeries borderline pointless if you dont get chadlite tier results at worst.
the other reason is that I'm an ethnic man, and let's be real when you're ethnic there's just enough room to improve yourself in the looks department, it can only take you so far. My looksmaxed version is way less valuable than a average looking white man.

Another reason why surgerymaxxing would be pointless for most ethnics in the west. You need to be an ethnic chad to be able to compete. You could always go back to your native land as an alternative for all these invested surgeries.
third reason is that, as a manlet, I'm also nerfed as well by default. Fourth reason is that I'm simply too poor to even consider getting surgeries, literally my only hope would be going to a first world country to slavemaxx and make some decent money, otherwise I'm fucked. So why bother?
Moneymaxxing in a western/white country then going back to your native land as an ethnic is the best option most of us have.

If you can't get a foid 10-20 yrs younger than you in your homeland while youre in your 40-50s statusmaxxed, it's Over

Weren’t you white pardo? I mean, that’s not much different from a true white guy, so your looksmaxed/average version should be almost the same as a white guy.

Also, with this crisis and shit, I really think surgery isn’t going to be easy to get, but if you know you don’t have the money, don’t go bankrupt to get it
the fact I have a lighter complexion is the only reason I get some humanish treatment from people tbh (mostly non-white people actually) yet I still look pretty ethnic anyways

if only I had straight hair, maybe I could fraud more, who knows. There's also the hypergamy factor as well, not sure if my looksmaxxed version will even be enough to get some action in a few years.

I stopped looksmaxxing the moment I was introduced to the blackpill; that was when everything fell into place for me. Tbh any below average guy (i.e. sub5) who thinks looksmaxxing is his ticket out of inceldom is still somewhat bluepilled

the fact I have a lighter complexion is the only reason I get some humanish treatment from people tbh (mostly non-white people actually) yet I still look pretty ethnic anyways

if only I had straight hair, maybe I could fraud more, who knows. There's also the hypergamy factor as well, not sure if my looksmaxxed version will even be enough to get some action in a few years.
In the north and northeast regions you would be seen as more white, in amazonas 90% of the population is composed by mixeds, and caboclas from north mogs mestiças from northeast.

If you can get a surgery without getting bankrupt, I would for sure recomend you get a surgery, thengo to north and try to see if JBW works for you there, if it does, its most likely you will ascend.

Btw, can't you use that machines that smooth your hair and make it looks straight? Have you tried it? It can end up looking good or looking like fake, but you are the one who needs to see it and judge

Last edited:
In the north and northeast regions you would be seen as more white, in amazonas 90% of the population is composed by mixeds, and caboclas from north mogs mestiças from northeast.

If you can get a surgery without getting bankrupt, I would for sure recomend you get a surgery, thengo to north and try to see if JBW works for you there, if it does, its most likely you will ascend.

Btw, can't you use that machines that smooth your hair and make it looks straight? Have you tried it? It can end up looking good or looking like fake, but you are the one who needs to see it and judge
back when tinder was giving the passport feature for free I tried setting my profile up north and I did have better results tho, but in my hometown I'm almost invisible, especially in places where white people gather (like college)

I did try the perm thing some years ago, it did look good but idk, I don't have the lack of shame women have when frauding, also not sure how it'd look now since I'm balding and my hair is much thinner nowadays

the other reason is that I'm an ethnic man, and let's be real when you're ethnic there's just enough room to improve yourself in the looks department, it can only take you so far. My looksmaxed version is way less valuable than an average looking white man.

third reason is that, as a manlet, I'm also nerfed as well by default. Fourth reason is that I'm simply too poor to even consider getting surgeries, literally my only hope would be going to a first world country to slavemaxx and make some decent money, otherwise I'm fucked. So

I understand

I'm hoping they buff your height next patch.