Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why incels and loners are feared more than anything

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I remember a post on this forum a few months ago that was giga- high IQ

I never thought to realize it, society doesn't just fear us because we're ugly, but for more than that.

They have nothing left to lose, they swear no allegiance to anyone, not a company, race, country, sex or anything. Noone is our friend.
They have no end goal, the only goal of people going ER is to cause as much anarchy and chaos as possible. Not for a goal, not for a cause, but for vengeance.

The government cannot stop these people, as nothing can stop a man who knows that it is over for them already.

I am ignored lol

at least we have fbicels watching us
or is that another cope? lol
Most likely some low paid pleb that is contracted to monitor the forum on his shitty lap top at home :lul: :lul: :lul:

That is exactly it. And why wise rulers makes it so every man has a wife & children and a good job or business.

Everyone saw loners as something to point at and laugh.

And then Columbine happened.

Cuz we're low T

Exactly. Now they know that there's a price to pay. Instead of apologizing and trying to treat incels better, they continue to berate us and mock us. But there is a price to pay. And it will be paid... One way or another.

Due to feminism, social media, and degeneracy inceldom is only accelerating and worsening. It's not going anywhere and there's many more ERs out there.

What does the man with nothing have to lose?

Based.We are prone to go CHO because most of us have nothing to lose.People want to blue pill us with false hopes just to stay docile.They know they're selling us bullshit.

Incels are hated because our mere existence threatens the validity of npc delusions. Truecel uglycels with brilliant minds and personalities are an afront to the normalfag narrative that looks don't matter to women, so they obfuscate the truth to keep themselves wrapped in their blanket of irrationality and delusion.

And then no one cared and kept laughing at loners

Normies don't give a shit about loners since they know the chances of them being the victims of ER are low
Unless loners suddenly went ER every single month, no reason to see bullying and outcasting getting better
fuck normies

Normies don't give a shit about loners since they know the chances of them being the victims of ER are low
Unless loners suddenly went ER every single month, no reason to see bullying and outcasting getting better
fuck normies
pretty much. So few loners go ER. Normie teens kill more people in car accidents, fights and overdoses in a year than all the ERs combined.

But we are all terrorists:soy:

Just give me guns theory.

lmao this couldn't be further from the truth. "Bullying" was only considered a serious issue because of Columbine. Before that, it was just something shown in comedy movies for everyone to laugh at. Now there are a lot less bullying going on.

And please don't be one of those guys who think you can be bullied on the internet.

we are seen as jokes, not feared. they fear mentally illcels or schizoids like pres

I remember a post on this forum a few months ago that was giga- high IQ

I never thought to realize it, society doesn't just fear us because we're ugly, but for more than that.

They have nothing left to lose, they swear no allegiance to anyone, not a company, race, country, sex or anything. Noone is our friend.
They have no end goal, the only goal of people going ER is to cause as much anarchy and chaos as possible. Not for a goal, not for a cause, but for vengeance.

The government cannot stop these people, as nothing can stop a man who knows that it is over for them already.
high af iq