Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Incels are the same as slaves (hegelian philosophy)

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
I would put it in as simple english as possible.

GWF Hegel a Philosopher talked about a Philosophy about Slave-Master relationship. A normal Human being doesn't exist on its own, He lives by the recognition of others (society). So now when I see a Human Being, I become happy that this Human Being is there to recognise me. But at the same time I don't like that human being for some reason. I want his recognition but I don't want to consider him a person like me. I don't want to kill him because by killing him, I stop getting his recogniton. So I just make his life more miserable and lower him to a level of slave. Also in the same way, the slave does need the recognition of the master. The slave craves for master's recognition so he slowly ends up slaving for him.

Now when I don't give him any respect and make him a slave, the recognition that slave gives me isn't enough for me. Anything the slave says is of less value and the opinion of the slave doesn't matter to me.

Now this same can be applied to the relation between foids and incels. The Foids don't wanna see Incels as normal Human beings. Even if an incel sucks up to foid and recognises her, the foid isn't happy. So there is no reason to suck up to a foid expecting to be in a relationship. But according to Hegel, after some time the slaves realise that they don't need recognation from the master as they are the ones who do all the work anyway, so they just stop sucking and slaving to master and leave. Now same with Incels, we can do that but I think many of us are still stuck in this relationship. Actually the slaves just rule over the masters if they like since they do all the work. So the Incels can obtain a foid anyway but they can't because there is another relation which stops this : Incel's relation to other men.

Now since Incels are the most hated beings. Normies and Chads also don't like putting us into their same level but unlike foids they don't lower as much as slaves. But that doesn't mean they are any good, they also absolutely hate us.

Now when blacks first started having freedom in USA, the whites couldn't tolerate it. Just seeing a black man exist in a free respectable state infuriarated a slave owner. This is why they started segregating everything. Same happens when society sees us. Incels like us just existing and being a loser is not really infuriarating for the society since they have not lowered us to that point. But seeing us Incels being slightly succesful whether be it socially or economically just infuraites many people int he society.

I have said my story before about when I scored goals while playing soccer. Me a incel faced skinny guy being very good in sport doesn't go well with those normies and chads, so they always try to demotivate me and would not even show appreciationi if I do something good. It happens with me a lot and would have happened with you too in whatever we do. Also socially, if by mistake a ugly looking guy gets a girl to date, that makes the society very uncomfortable. Because they have lowered incels to that level. Now here we are not really in power that we can just leave the masters.

Also about incel friendships. Being friends with normies sometimes becomes very stressful. Because in this relationship the normies don't consider you on their level. The normies expect everything from you but you can't expect from the normie. I once said before that when I told my music grp in school their mistakes and how to improve them, they didn't listen and instead disrespected me. Its like who are you to teach us? Now for a good relationship, two people should have mutual respect for each other. But incels can't get this. I have lost many friendships because of this as I just did what hegel said about just leaving the master. It is better to leave a friendship than to be in a toxic shitty one. I just leave any friendship as soon as some one takes it for granted.

So for Incels to get respect from society, foids and friends is kinda impossible. Because they will never consider us as equal to them. Even if we are the smartest or the best person, we will not get a recognition because we are just not human enough for them. Since we are not recognised, we just loose any form of motivation to do something.

So now what should we do? Hegel was a little wrong in the last part about the slaves just leaving their masters and just seizing the rule. Many of the slaves instead of leaving just try to become more like the masters themselves. For example in many african colonies and in India many people themselves sided and sucked ass of british instead of revolting. But this is a lame thing to do as you will never get the recogniton by the one who consider themsleves as masters. And for Incels too kinda this is not possible since we our genes are already determined.

But also we just can't take over the society because we are very alienated from each other and the society. So what should we do? for now we just exist without any reason.

Last edited:
brutal no reply

Didn’t read

very correct, Hegelian analogy of the slave leaving is a very accurate reflection of our current situation. As you mentioned earlier, we will never fit in, and the dichotomy makes it very clear society is the master we are the slave in this dynamic.
However, we cant leave. In this scenario, the master is encompassing, there isn't somewhere to retreat to. You mentioned that a coup of society is impossible, and with this in mind we are left with no option: we remain the slave in society. But a begrudging slave; take care to never develop Stockholm syndrome, always doing what little actions we can to spite and sabotage the 'master'.

very correct, Hegelian analogy of the slave leaving is a very accurate reflection of our current situation. As you mentioned earlier, we will never fit in, and the dichotomy makes it very clear society is the master we are the slave in this dynamic.
However, we cant leave. In this scenario, the master is encompassing, there isn't somewhere to retreat to. You mentioned that a coup of society is impossible, and with this in mind we are left with no option: we remain the slave in society. But a begrudging slave; take care to never develop Stockholm syndrome, always doing what little actions we can to spite and sabotage the 'master'.
We can actually do something, if we organise ourselves in large numbers and start a movement. However, it can be lethal for us. Ppl may happily watch us die by the hands of police and army.

I normally disagree with Hegel but this makes sense to me

We can actually do something, if we organise ourselves in large numbers and start a movement. However, it can be lethal for us. Ppl may happily watch us die by the hands of police and army.
our movement wont be large enough, the message wont inspire the masses
our revolution will be one man's rebellion in his own quiet way

We incels are considered lower than insects, when automation takes over, we will be sent to the killing fields.