Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Incels Would Be Good Soldiers

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
incels dislike/hate society. if it ever came to a war in which incels would fight against society the incels would have better soldiers because they have the hatred within them.
incels often have nothing/not much to live for so they could charge into battle without the fear of death. kamikaze pilots could also easily be found or lets say suicide soldierd like bombers would easily be found.

combine the hatred of society with the lack of fearing death and a weapon and you get the perfect soldier.

good thing is in todays war you dont need to be strong or athletic anymore. you just need to use and handle guns right.

rise up fellow keks

You make a good point, bro.

Betauprising would be like a machine uprising with incels just killing every cuck normie and chad/stacy in sight

Betauprising would be like a machine uprising with incels just killing every cuck normie and chad/stacy in sight
wouldnt call it beta uprising. betauprising would be incels and cucks against chads and stacys.

I would be a great warrior.

good thing is in todays war you dont need to be strong or athletic anymore. you just need to use and handle guns right.
is this a joke bro?

Fantasy: Incels would go all out in the war, unleashing all their latent rage against mankind, not fearing death even once;
Reality: Being a physically weak soldier, taking bullets and dying on the first mission against high T Chad enemy soldiers.

is this a joke bro?
certainly not. if you go to war you do need to be somewhat in shape but not like in the times where you really needed to fight. today wars arent fought with swords and shields anymore

wouldnt call it beta uprising. betauprising would be incels and cucks against chads and stacys.
tbh cucks and incels would be like soviets and nazis TL;Dr they would eventually turn on eachother

certainly not. if you go to war you do need to be somewhat in shape but not like in the times where you really needed to fight. today wars arent fought with swords and shields anymore
you realise you still need to outrun sandcels shooting at you, manage cumbersome equipment, carry heavy bags on your back and have a quick enough reaction time to not get fucked when something explodes on the bottom of your vehicle in modern warfare right?

I'm going to save every @NeetSupremacist post srsly, was going to post the stand alone complex blackpill and is gone...
(account deleted).

Last edited:
you realise you still need to outrun sandcels shooting at you, manage cumbersome equipment, carry heavy bags on your back and have a quick enough reaction time to not get fucked when something explodes on the bottom of your vehicle in modern warfare right?
well yes that would still be a probleme for the fatcels and thincels but with a bit of training we could all manage that most of us are between 20-30 thats the prime war age.

well yes that would still be a probleme for the fatcels and thincels but with a bit of training we could all manage that most of us are between 20-30 thats the prime war age.
It's also a problem for incels who are dyspraxic which often comes from being not NT.
So not counting the fatties, the skellies and the retards you have a pool of fighting age men that is pretty big. ISIS recruits incels so it is a legit strategy.

It's also a problem for incels who are dyspraxic which often comes from being not NT.
So not counting the fatties, the skellies and the retards you have a pool of fighting age men that is pretty big. ISIS recruits incels so it is a legit strategy.
i guess if the incels would rise up it would be in the future when we have more people on our side add that to it and someday we will have a chance to change something
your name is animecel2d. weeb genocide when? i call you @Insomniac

We would not make good soldiers. We have little to no stake in the state we would be fighting for due to no gf and a general dislike for society at large. Due to our nihilistic and pessimistic mindsets, we would have chronically low morale, making it even more likely that we would rout, surrender, or defect to the other side when things aren't going our way. Most of us are weak physically, if not outright disabled. In the unlikely event we do manage to take victory, we would be prone to commiting war crimes, especially rape and murder of civilians.

This isn't taking into account any lack of skill with military hardware, doctrine, or field tactics, since I'm assuming we would be going through basic training before we get sent out to war.

No, we would make awful soldiers even in the best circumstances.

We would not make good soldiers. We have little to no stake in the state we would be fighting for due to no gf and a general dislike for society at large. Due to our nihilistic and pessimistic mindsets, we would have chronically low morale, making it even more likely that we would rout, surrender, or defect to the other side when things aren't going our way. Most of us are weak physically, if not outright disabled. In the unlikely event we do manage to take victory, we would be prone to commiting war crimes, especially rape and murder of civilians.

This isn't taking into account any lack of skill with military hardware, doctrine, or field tactics, since I'm assuming we would be going through basic training before we get sent out to war.

No, we would make awful soldiers even in the best circumstances.
we would fail like in any other thing we try tbh

I'm going to save every @NeetSupremacist post srsly, was going to post the stand alone complex blackpill and is gone...(account deleted).
I'll upload it.

Im not going to war while Mr. Goldberg profits from my death tbh

I'm going to save every @NeetSupremacist post srsly, was going to post the stand alone complex blackpill and is gone...(account deleted).

I actually always had OPs idea in mind. Incels would be perfect to antagonize the current system.Too bad they're only interested in their own personal fate and don't care mauch about changing the system. They don't really believe in something, they just want to cope with the situation or end their life. No motivation or commitment at all.

Due to our nihilistic and pessimistic mindsets, we would have chronically low morale, making it even more likely that we would rout, surrender,

And that's one hell of a problem. Incels should start informing themselves about religion, ideologies, philosophy etc.

We would be prone to mass rape and looting.

I would fight if it meant women would have their rights taken away

Generally wars happen for the spoils (rewards) of war. There is no reward, everything is cucked beyond repair. Why spend the effort, just LDAR and hope the world burns.

I actually always had OPs idea in mind. Incels would be perfect to antagonize the current system.Too bad they're only interested in their own personal fate and don't care mauch about changing the system. They don't really believe in something, they just want to cope with the situation or end their life. No motivation or commitment at all.

And that's one hell of a problem. Incels should start informing themselves about religion, ideologies, philosophy etc.
to change the system is death, a low status man would be killed or jailed with zero thought to it. look at anyone that tried to change the system in the west, that isnt a woman. fuck even high iq una bomber got caught, how would we change society.

I would like to be a kamikaze tbh, crashing my plane in some normie party or sinagoge. At least I would die with my enemies.

i want to survive and see the after war state , and ofc laught at all the foids and people who played retard to the obvious,

those who dont know deserve death the most

incels dislike/hate society. if it ever came to a war in which incels would fight against society the incels would have better soldiers because they have the hatred within them.
incels often have nothing/not much to live for so they could charge into battle without the fear of death. kamikaze pilots could also easily be found or lets say suicide soldierd like bombers would easily be found.

combine the hatred of society with the lack of fearing death and a weapon and you get the perfect soldier.

rise up fellow keks
We'll be like Cho. Imagine the terror in our enemies eyes while an army of a death squad more hateful than isis is marching towards them with smiles of pure rage.

This.

You need to be in ridiculously excellent shape to go into combat. Ive never been in the military, but my uncle went into the Army right after 9/11 and I have a grandpa that served in Vietnam. So I've heard some stories.

My uncle wasn't involved in much combat, but he told me some stories about how the military works. Let's get this right out of the way: if you're not an athletic chad who likes authority and is completely okay with not having any freedom, you will hate the military. If you're a depressive loner type who doesn't like working in teams you will probably shoot yourself after 1 week at basic training, or get court martialed and become a convicted felon for insubordination or going AWOL.

Fantasy: Incels would go all out in the war, unleashing all their latent rage against mankind, not fearing death even once;
Reality: Being a physically weak soldier, taking bullets and dying on the first mission against high T Chad enemy soldiers.
That's why you gymcel

rise up fellow keks
This is why we'll manage to revolt, take away women's rights and found a new Rome
That's why you gymcel

IT approved thread

Tbh incels are best when they go ER. Don't take too many lives, but impactful enough for another to pick up where they left off.

a good army is based on a rigid hierarchy. normies are good for that because they always live in packs but a lot of us are outsider with a deep hate for authority in general.
so no I think we would be terrible soldiers in the end.

Incels are born to be canon fodder .
They are destined by nature to sacrifice themselves for " the greater good " .
Disposable human Waste meant to prolong the dumpster Fire called Existence .

incels are many already and because of feminism they grow rapidly. society cant stop the incel problem.
true didnt think of that, it will probably keep growing and explode eventually. tbh ive talked to a few non incel friends i have and they agree when i talk about the black pill. so its spreading for sure

Incels are born to be canon fodder .
They are destined by nature to sacrifice themselves for " the greater good " .
Disposable human Waste meant to prolong the dumpster Fire called Existence .
also this

Guerrilla warfare would obviously make the most sense, sneaking inside society in small units and laying some turds for them to step on. Nothing makes normals turn their noses up in disgust like horrible odours. They even have diffusers that they buy that emit nice, pleasurable and agreeable scents. We can't attack all their senses since doing so would facilitate conflict, the sense of smell however is one of the norms most personal senses and one they would like to keep secure. One other thing is that if you attack a persons sense of smell you haven't committed a crime. It can also attack multiple peoples senses with little to no planning whatsoever. What is a rucksack filled with various beings turds and rotten meat? A very good tool to make people uncomfortable, which is what a war is about. Making people uncomfortable. By attacking a sense so important and yet it is unpoliced and any smell can pass under any nose. The only way that we could be stopped in our goals would be to criminalise smells for being "Toxic". I don't think smells will be criminalised and therefore we can make a statement without incurring punishment.

Physical warfare won't cut it anymore. It just won't. We need to be Psychological and Corporeal in our methods. It'll be used when needed, but not straight away and only if necessary.. if say we could cause a national and international conversation about Inceldom without fighting anyone then that is a resounding victory in my books.

Last edited:
Guerrilla warfare would obviously make the most sense, sneaking inside society in small units and laying some turds for them to step on. Nothing makes normals turn their noses up in disgust like horrible odours. They even have diffusers that they buy that emit nice, pleasurable and agreeable scents. We can't attack all their senses since doing so would facilitate conflict, the sense of smell however is one of the norms most personal senses and one they would like to keep secure. One other thing is that if you attack a persons sense of smell you haven't committed a crime. It can also attack multiple peoples senses with little to no planning whatsoever. What is a rucksack filled with various beings turds and rotten meat? A very good tool to make people uncomfortable, which is what a war is about. Making people uncomfortable. By attacking a sense so important and yet it is unpoliced and any smell can pass under any nose. The only way that we could be stopped in our goals would be to criminalise smells for being "Toxic". I don't think smells will be criminalised and therefore we can make a statement without incurring punishment.

Physical warfare won't cut it anymore. It just won't. We need to be Psychological and Corporeal in our methods. It'll be used when needed, but not straight away and only if necessary.. if say we could cause a national and international conversation about Inceldom without fighting anyone then that is a resounding victory in my books.
our indian bros are already on that

I would like to be a kamikaze tbh, crashing my plane in some normie party or sinagoge. At least I would die with my enemies.
Kamikaze is my ideal way of dying tbh. Badass and based.

We would be prone to mass rape and looting.
that's why the more incel the army is, the more of this happens. IJA the army was of ricecels did that and had no mercy, didn't feared death as well