Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why insist on holding hands?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Why?

Attachments

• wp_ss_20190918_0001.png
    wp_ss_20190918_0001.png
    240.3 KB · Views: 347
Its to try to mog people in public and make them feel like trash.

because people are conditioned to do things that others do

If you had a girl who loved you you'd want to do the same thing wouldn't you? I would.

Holding hands with a foid is the ultimate beta move in my opinion. Unless you're very young, it comes across as very cringey. She's either forcing you to do it, or you're such a beta male that you have to cling to her like she was your mother.

If you had a girl who loved you you'd want to do the same thing wouldn't you? I would.

No I think it is a beta thing to do

Holding hands with a foid is the ultimate beta move in my opinion. Unless you're very young, it comes across as very cringey. She's either forcing you to do it, or you're such a beta male that you have to cling to her like she was your mother.

Or you're a human being and need touch and intimacy

when I feel low inhib, I've walked in between to break apart their hand holding

One time in high school I tried to walk in between a couple. As I Made contact with their hands, They held tight and tried hard to hold on to each other and not let me walk in between. I just forcefully pushed my way through. The hallway was very crowded so i speedwalked and vanished into the crowd

Handholding is pure cringe, I cringe when I see others do it, can't imagine doing it myself

It's not though? It's as natural as it gets

Wish I could have a foid hold my hand.

it should be seriously forbidden and banned for any unworthy person to hold hands with a foid that gives him status, and it is repulsive to see affections of what is called "love" in public, it is pleasant to see each other hating themselves and wanting to eliminate themselves, it is more functional and clean than any mundane degeneration

Come on, you would love a foid holding your hand, there's really nothing wrong about that.

This, but unironically. Nobody actually enjoys holding hands. You’re gripping a damp, clammy, sweaty piece of flesh of another person, probably covered in germs too. it’s uncomfortable and pointless. The only reason is to mog subhumans and remind them that they will never have it. It’s just how normies humblebrag.

Last edited:
This road sign and car moggs me enormously.

by people you mean incels, everyone else can get a gf who loves them except soys

This, but unironically. Nobody actually enjoys holding hands. You’re gripping a damp, clammy, sweaty piece of flesh of another person, probably covered in germs too. it’s uncomfortable and pointless. The only reason is to mog subhumans and remind them that they will have it. It’s just how normies humblebrag.

Not in public like a snotnosed teenybopper. You ever see so called "power couples" holding hands? Does Beyonce and Jay Z hold hands on the streets? I don't think so.
Who cares if some niggers don't like to hold hands? Handholding is based.

Not in public like a snotnosed teenybopper. You ever see so called "power couples" holding hands? Does Beyonce and Jay Z hold hands on the streets? I don't think so.

I dream of holding hands with a girl walking down the street. Not as a public display, I get flushed and sweaty out of anxiety walking down the street alone, just because it would be a beautiful experience. I've regularly had daydreams about specific instances, like walking home from where I used to work with one of the man girls there I had a crush on, etc.

Who cares if some niggers don't like to hold hands? Handholding is based.
I dream of holding hands with a girl walking down the street. Not as a public display, I get flushed and sweaty out of anxiety walking down the street alone, just because it would be a beautiful experience. I've regularly had daydreams about specific instances, like walking home from where I used to work with one of the man girls there I had a crush on, etc.
What a couple of pussys, both of you. I feel embarrassed for any guy above the age of 16 or so I see holding hands with his partner. If you fellas really feel this way, I hope you never ascend and if you do I hope you get your ass kicked for hand holding like a little bitch on a leash. I agree totally with the redpill crowd on this issue. They're pretty anti hand holding too I think.

What a couple of pussys, both of you. I feel embarrassed for any guy above the age of 16 or so I see holding hands with his partner. If you fellas really feel this way, I hope you never ascend and if you do I hope you get your ass kicked for hand holding like a little bitch on a leash. I agree totally with the redpill crowd on this issue. They're pretty anti hand holding too I think.
Cry more faggot, I will hold your mom's hand so hard she will get pregnant.

Hand holding is for betas, I’d lift and carry my GF around. @LastGerman

Oh yeah? I don't think so. There's a lot of material on the internet that explains why hand holding is cucked probably. Makes perfect sense once you reflect on it. The only argument I've heard against it is "muh basic human needs" which is just so stupid. If you're having sex that's intimacy enough.

Oh yeah? I don't think so. There's a lot of material on the internet that explains why hand holding is cucked probably. Makes perfect sense once you reflect on it. The only argument I've heard against it is "muh basic human needs" which is just so stupid. If you're having sex that's intimacy enough.
Hand holding comes from when we were dragging around our women sex slaves as cavemen.

Holding hands as an adult male is pathetic

PDAs should be outlawed

How are you a bitch on a leash if you're the one who wants to do it? Girls are pretty and squishy and I just want to touch them. Or did. Have given up now, it's just nostalgia fantasies.

You only think that because you can't do it yourself, if you were given the opportunity to hold a foids hand you totally would
Yeah well it’s pretty pathetic. I’m not that desperate now

girls are soft, I held some chink foid's hand in school a few years back (It was forced, it was during a school mass and our school seems to do this thing were the whole row of seats links hands while doing some gay prayer), and her hand felt really nice. It was super soft and smooth
fuck, i got hard reading that
Tumblr 833668d8968598b799cf550931d50dfa ad26eca8 400

How are you a bitch on a leash if you're the one who wants to do it? Girls are pretty and squishy and I just want to touch them. Or did. Have given up now, it's just nostalgia fantasies.
It looks childish and beta.

girls are soft, I held some chink foid's hand in school a few years back (It was forced, it was during a school mass and our school seems to do this thing were the whole row of seats links hands while doing some gay prayer), and her hand felt really nice. It was super soft and smooth
:chad::chad::chad:

Arm holding looks better, more mature. I cringe when i see 25+ couples holding hands.

How? It's a statement that the girl is yours. Did your Mummy not hold your hand as a kid or something?
You don't see high status adult couples doing it. Maybe some celebrities for photo ops and what not, but it's something that is to be grown out of usually. If you want people to think she's "yours", they will if you're alpha enough to begin with. You don't have to do nothing special.

You don't see high status adult couples doing it. Maybe some celebrities for photo ops and what not, but it's something that is to be grown out of usually. If you want people to think she's "yours", they will if you're alpha enough to begin with. You don't have to do nothing special.

Well, I'm trapped in a teenager's mindset. I find it nice when I see an older couple holding hands though. It's something my parents would never, ever do. I never saw them being affectionate in any way.