Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why insist on holding hands?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Handholding is nothing else than a foid presenting her genetically superior male to the public and showing what a great catch she made .
Foids holding hands with betabuxx happens much less frequent .

Well, I'm trapped in a teenager's mindset. I find it nice when I see an older couple holding hands though. It's something my parents would never, ever do. I never saw them being affectionate in any way.
Your parents got it right. If they didn't have butt ugly genetics, maybe you would have turned out a slayer.

Your parents got it right. If they didn't have butt ugly genetics, maybe you would have turned out a slayer.

My parents hate one another and argue 24/7. And my Dad is a gigacuck who is ordered around like a Roman slave. I turned out nicely, but that's another tale.

Does Beyonce and Jay Z

these 2 are mentally ill bots though, they aren't real humans anymore.

only because u have never had a gf doesnt mean holding hands isn't a normal thing to do, what the fuck is there not to understand? Touching another human is a great feeling that's why people hold hands

these 2 are mentally ill bots though, they aren't real humans anymore.

only because u have never had a gf doesnt mean holding hands isn't a normal thing to do, what the fuck is there not to understand? Touching another human is a great feeling that's why people hold hands
Nah they do it to signal some kind of cringey puppy love. Looks clingy on the man's part. Read the rest of this thread, I made a lot of arguments in favor of my positions above.

If you had a girl who loved you you'd want to do the same thing wouldn't you? I would.
Of course. I don't blame people for kissing or holding hands in public. I'd do the exact same thing if I had a girlfriend, and anyone here would do the same thing.
Except for making out, that doesn't belong in public.

By holding hands with a foid you're basically communicating to other males: she's mine, I get to bed her.