Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is a foids' created anime (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) number one on both MAL as IMDB (anime category)?

NaserOric

NaserOric

Komandant Armije BiH
I didn't watch that many animes or read that many mangas (about 10), but I watched FMA:B.

I simply don't understand how this can universally be seen as the best anime ever. It's such a boring generic story it took me a long time to finish it as well. I can't particularly point out major flaws and the ending was wrapped up very well, but the plot itself is like a 6/10 to me. How on earth can you be as fascinated by the FMA:B plot as by other animes like Death Note, Monster, Steins Gate etc?

I personally think cuck FMA fanboys just spam downvote other animes because they want to score some brownie points with a foid mangaka they will never even meet. Look at this:
FB IMG 1609245904298

As soon as another anime stands above FMA:B on MAL the cucks will downvote it while chugging their soy. It's ridiculous, FMA:B is probably not even a top 50 anime (don't know this for sure yet as I only watched about 10, but I'm positive) it's like the equivalent of Harry Potter being number 1 on IMDB.

Last edited:
Water is wet. Anything foids have influence over turns into worthless boring shit and becomes popular to the soy masses. They are the number one reason games these days are so hollow on gameplay but graphicsmaxxed with stupid mandatory soy shit like skanky foids in-game instead of decent video game mechanics that dont ruin the atmospheric context with hypersexual bullshit which is all this worthless society has to offer

Water is wet. Anything foids have influence over turns into worthless boring shit and becomes popular to the soy masses. They are the number one reason games these days are so hollow on gameplay but graphicsmaxxed with stupid mandatory soy shit like skanky foids in-game instead of decent video game mechanics that dont ruin the atmospheric context with hypersexual bullshit which is all this worthless society has to offer

Yeah, but movies based on foid books aren't upvoted to 9.5/10 on IMDB, which does this specifically happen in the anime community?

That said, on Goodreads (the IMDB of books) the Harry Potter books are some of the highest rated books of all. Outside of Stormlight archive and a maybe few others they are really some of the highest rated books.

FMA is a shitty overrated anime tbh.
guaranteed if an anime/manga is good it was made by an Incel

The original series is much better, brotherhood is pretty garbage though

Never knew it was made by a foid though, that's a big surprise

Of course Made in Abyss isn't in that list.

Also wtf is Gintama? Is it suppose to be some "slice of life" anime? I keep seeing it on lists of THE BEST ANIMES ever but don't know shit about it.

The fact that she roasted the MC for being a turbomanlet the entire time, then made him taller at the end says it all. She couldn't even let him stay a midget to make manlets look good. I think he becomes like 5'7 or some shit which is average in japan. He's also a blond white guy, because ofc a noodlewhore creator would do that.

it's a good anime tbh
Still things I don't like about it
But I think those things are because it's made by a woman

it's a good anime tbh
Still things I don't like about it
But I think those things are because it's made by a woman

It is, but its far from the best anime ever (which it basically is according to general census as it's the highest rated anime on both MAL and IMDB).
I don't particularly dislike Harry Potter, Hunger Games and some other young adult books either, but they are far away from being the best books ever. So I don't get why FMA is on top of the rankings when it shouldn't be.

It is, but its far from the best anime ever (which it basically is according to general census as it's the highest rated anime on both MAL and IMDB).
I don't particularly dislike Harry Potter, Hunger Games and some other young adult books either, but they are far away from being the best books ever. So I don't get why FMA is on top of the rankings when it shouldn't be.
tbh but most anime is overrated

Full metal alchemist is decent. I think it is highly rated because it is popular on netflix (shingeki no kyojin is too) so it is like baby's first anime. It is also appropriate for young audiences, especially the first FMA, unlike SnK, Eva, etc.

Ngl I think FMA is more interesting than SnK, one piece, naruto, or bleach (tbh I havent read much of any of these excep naruto and shingeki no kyojin).

I remember based Onizuka.

Course IRL Ed would be an incel for his manlet status. Shit works in anime but he'd be recast like Wolverine was in the live action. No one will watch a 5'2 manlet kicking ass unless it's Tom Cruise.

more ppl should watch/read made in abyss. bondrewd is based af

more ppl should watch/read made in abyss. bondrewd is based af

I didn't like Made in Abyss tbh Idk why but the plot didn't really grip me. Dropped it at like the fifth episode
Maybe it's because I saw it described by redditors as "lovecraftian" and I was expecting it to be more horror themed. Does it get better later on?

I didn't like Made in Abyss tbh Idk why but the plot didn't really grip me. Dropped it at like the fifth episode
Maybe it's because I saw it described by redditors as "lovecraftian" and I was expecting it to be more horror themed. Does it get better later on?
yes, it does get better. I started bored too. The manga gets really good too.

I could spoil shit for you but around the last couple of episodes in the anime is the point where the manga gets as black as coffee.

I didn't watch that many animes or read that many mangas (about 10), but I watched FMA:B.

I simply don't understand how this can universally be seen as the best anime ever. It's such a boring generic story it took me a long time to finish it as well. I can't particularly point out major flaws and the ending was wrapped up very well, but the plot itself is like a 6/10 to me. How on earth can you be as fascinated by the FMA:B plot as by other animes like Death Note, Monster, Steins Gate etc?

I personally think cuck FMA fanboys just spam downvote other animes because they want to score some brownie points with a foid mangaka they will never even meet. Look at this:
View attachment 388680

As soon as another anime stands above FMA:B on MAL the cucks will downvote it while chugging their soy. It's ridiculous, FMA:B is probably not even a top 50 anime (don't know this for sure yet as I only watched about 10, but I'm positive) it's like the equivalent of Harry Potter being number 1 on IMDB.
One and then comes the two to the muthaphukin' three
Then comes the Eazy to the other fuckin' E
Playin' niggaz life like a puppet
And can't dance but could touch it so fuck
It rappers want to dis someone, i'm glad to see em
'Cause I rip your fuckin' face outta a magazine
O.G gangsta Lean now after I shit
Your face wipes that ass clean
Time to get tipsy
And don't want a bitch if she can't rub the balls like a gypsy
Who's all in
Since you put yourself on my dick
I put my nutz on ya chin
Nutz on ya chin
I put my nutz on your chin
Nutz on your chin
Since put yourself on my dick
I put my nuts on your chin
Muthafuck whatcha heard I'm more than that
A real nigga from the hood and I'm all that
Thick as a hicky a picky nigga fittin' dickies with bitches
Strictly dick-ly
Many sets I rolled on and killed squeals that told on
My homies they sold on don't ask Eazy shit
It's still a hit iz a hit and a bitch
Iz a bitch
Hangin' on my nutz like a hair strand
Hangin' there with nair heart and nair plan ass out like a asshole
Runnin' to my dick with a rhyme and alasso
Again and again from beginning to end
It's your nutz on my chin
Nutz on ya chin
Nutz on ya chin
Nut on your chin
II put my nuts on your chin
Nutz on your chin
You couldn't beat a minute of my ass if gave you sixty seconds
Tick tock shit starts I start a steppin'
E to the muthafuckin' A to the muthaphukkin' Z
Here's the Y here's the E here to stay
After you when I'm through check me and Rodney King Fuck Tha Police part two
Now back to my friends
Nutz to ya nose to ya lips to ya chin
Real niggaz love us
Hussies never fuck us
The roughest ruckas
Fingers couldn't touch us
Eazy E's back again
Fuck waitin' for a payday
Get an A.K
Everyday is a blast yeah
Blast a nigga fast knock his ass get all the cash
Who's all in
I put my nutz on ya chin
Nutz on ya chin
Ince put yourself on my dick
Nutz on ya chin
Nutz on ya chin
Nutz on ya chin
N.W.A. Niggaz With Attitudes
We're underground reporters we tell about
You know, the streets and everything that goes on you know
Around in Compton, our area what's going around around us
We don't know what the fuck's going around around by you
But frankly we don't give a fuck, you know
Most kids in Compton don't give a fuck who the Mayor or the Presiden is
You know they're not even interested in votin'
And the police, you know what I'm sayin'? I say, fuck 'em

One and then comes the two to the muthaphukin' three
Then comes the Eazy to the other fuckin' E
Playin' niggaz life like a puppet
And can't dance but could touch it so fuck
It rappers want to dis someone, i'm glad to see em
'Cause I rip your fuckin' face outta a magazine
O.G gangsta Lean now after I shit
Your face wipes that ass clean
Time to get tipsy
And don't want a bitch if she can't rub the balls like a gypsy
Who's all in
I put my nutz on ya chin
Nutz on ya chin
I put my nutz on your chin
Nutz on your chin
Muthafuck whatcha heard I'm more than that
A real nigga from the hood and I'm all that
Thick as a hicky a picky nigga fittin' dickies with bitches
Strictly dick-ly
Many sets I rolled on and killed squeals that told on
My homies they sold on don't ask Eazy shit
It's still a hit iz a hit and a bitch
Iz a bitch
Hangin' on my nutz like a hair strand
Hangin' there with nair heart and nair plan ass out like a asshole
Runnin' to my dick with a rhyme and alasso
Again and again from beginning to end
It's your nutz on my chin
Nutz on ya chin
Nutz on ya chin
Nut on your chin
Nutz on your chin
You couldn't beat a minute of my ass if gave you sixty seconds
Tick tock shit starts I start a steppin'
E to the muthafuckin' A to the muthaphukkin' Z
Here's the Y here's the E here to stay
After you when I'm through check me and Rodney King Fuck Tha Police part two
Now back to my friends
Nutz to ya nose to ya lips to ya chin
Real niggaz love us
Hussies never fuck us
The roughest ruckas
Fingers couldn't touch us
Eazy E's back again
Fuck waitin' for a payday
Get an A.K
Everyday is a blast yeah
Blast a nigga fast knock his ass get all the cash
Who's all in
I put my nutz on ya chin
Nutz on ya chin
Ince put yourself on my dick
Nutz on ya chin
Nutz on ya chin
Nutz on ya chin
N.W.A. Niggaz With Attitudes
We're underground reporters we tell about
You know, the streets and everything that goes on you know
Around in Compton, our area what's going around around us
We don't know what the fuck's going around around by you
But frankly we don't give a fuck, you know
Most kids in Compton don't give a fuck who the Mayor or the Presiden is
You know they're not even interested in votin'
And the police, you know what I'm sayin'? I say, fuck 'em
head bob GIF by Robin Schulz

I could spoil shit for you but around the last couple of episodes in the anime is the point where the manga gets as black as coffee.
I read it before but hv forgotten, which part was blackpilled?

I think there are a couple of reasons.

1. Its one of the first animes many people outside of japan watched. It exposed people to how good animes could be and how it could work as "cartoons for older audiences" with its dark and/or mature themes.

2. Despite the above FMAB is still fairly accessible. Its not like Berserk or Corpse Party which can be successful among a niche audience. Women, children, teenagers, adults all can get something out of FMAB. That makes it a little generic, but to a first time anime watcher its still a unique experience

3. Its actually a well made decent anime. As in not just the story that foid wrote but the anime itself. FMA manga is nowhere near as popular. The prodduction team did a great job by 2010 standards.

4. Bandwagoning. It won't leave the top stop for a while just like Shawshank Redemption won't leave its spot on ImdB. Ironically most viewers found out about Shawshank from Imdb to begin with.

Maybe its good ig idk

FMA is a shitty overrated anime tbh.
guaranteed if an anime/manga is good it was made by an Incel
This guy is Future Diary's writer

Images 42

No wonder he came up with a yandere character

Because it's the best anime.

Of course Made in Abyss isn't in that list.

Also wtf is Gintama? Is it suppose to be some "slice of life" anime? I keep seeing it on lists of THE BEST ANIMES ever but don't know shit about it.
It’s a parody/gag anime.