Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is America so obsessed with " muh personality"?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Bluepilled ameritards believe that your reason for failing to attract a woman is your personality. This is absurd. I've never seen a woman complimenting a man's personality or talking about his personality to her friends. On the other hand, women always talk about how hot a guy is. I don't know why Americans fall for the personality meme. America needs to stop reading self-help books and going to therapy; it's about time burgers joined the real world.

There's no such thing as a shitty personality if the guy's good-looking. @Reddit_is_for_cucks @FACEandLMS and others have proved this again and again.

I guess short guys don't have good personalities.

Personality is just a codeword for looks.

Just coping mechanism for ugly or unattractive people

Yikes! Found the inkwell. I think it’s time we need to unpack this. That short guy in that video OBVIOUSLYYY has a bad personality, even I can sense it. You just need to stop being so hateful, sweetie. :soy:

Because they are virtue signaling braindead morons

Bluepilled ameritards believe that your reason for failing to attract a woman is your personality. This is absurd. I've never seen a woman complimenting a man's personality or talking about his personality to her friends. On the other hand, women always talk about how hot a guy is. I don't know why Americans fall for the personality meme. America needs to stop reading self-help books and going to therapy; it's about time burgers joined the real world.

There's no such thing as a shitty personality if the guy's good-looking. @Reddit_is_for_cucks @FACEandLMS and others have proved this again and again.

I guess short guys don't have good personalities.

They watched too many hollywood movies without realizing that it's not real.

because american men aren’t good looking, most handsome guys are foreign or WASPs

It's just another manifestation of the "temporarily embarrassed millionaire" mindset most of us were raised with from birth. We get convinced that with enough hard work and dedication, anything is possible. Personality is one of those things you can change with enough effort, so it only makes sense that Americans would obsess over it while ignoring more important but less mutable things like looks.

The American Dream. "If you put in enough effort you'll be X", what a load of bullshit

The American Dream. "If you put in enough effort you'll be X", what a load of bullshit
This, just world fallacy, you can get an attractive foid with your personality, all the same american and false mentality.