Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is dentistry & orthodontics filled with gigachads and stacies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Holy shit I got mogged to the depths of the earth today. That place was filled with comically chadmaxxed men, and gigastacies. It was over for me the second I walked in there. Is being a chad or stacy a requirement for this profession jfl? I only saw a couple of people that were not either a chad or stacy in that building.

If you look good you get more customers.

Easy line of work that pays a fortune.
Also you get to call yourself a "doctor".

If you look good you get more customers.

Probably what is going on ngl. What I witnessed in that building was something I've never seen before. I was mogged like I've never been.

If u ugly education doesnt matter its over

My dentist is early 30’s but babyfaced and balding

I dont know nigger.

You need lots of money to do dentistry education, even hygienists need to pay lots of money to keep being certified. They probably all come from a well to do family.

Some of my dentists were hot tbh

They have the potential and they still believe in humanity. Young Chads don't fully understand how toxic people really are. Some medical students are really naive, others are the bitter type, but the Chads are often the naive ones. Status is also a motivation to get this job. Just imagine declining an offer to become a model and becoming a doctor instead.
Life domination.