Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is every celebrity and company moving to Texas?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
In every video game set in the future in America Texas is its own country. In cyberpunk 2077 and shattered union Texas is its own country called Republic of Texas

I reckon what will happen is that there will be a civil war in America starting 2021 mid January when either trump is declared president or trump or Biden dies via covid or old age or bomb. Whatever happens it will be something that would have to cause chaos. Maybe it will be a new virus deadlier than covid.

So then there will be a civil war the US would split into 6 factions or something and then EU peacekeepers would be put in place and then in the end of all of it America will be united again apart from Texas and perhaps some states surrounding it and they'll be declared as its own country: the Republic of Texas.

Thoughts?

I don't think a civil war will happen in the US in 2021 ded srs
due to the fourth wave of covid and new strains

In every video game set in the future in America Texas is its own country. In cyberpunk 2077 and shattered union Texas is its own country called Republic of Texas

I reckon what will happen is that there will be a civil war in America starting 2021 mid January when either trump is declared president or trump or Biden dies via covid or old age or bomb. Whatever happens it will be something that would have to cause chaos. Maybe it will be a new virus deadlier than covid.

So then there will be a civil war the US would split into 6 factions or something and then EU peacekeepers would be put in place and then in the end of all of it America will be united again apart from Texas and perhaps some states surrounding it and they'll be declared as its own country: the Republic of Texas.

Thoughts?
@ExpiringAspirin

v hi d on d no in d in on s S. no on th V n B d om N B m N B j cut I C th in Bui in D book

I remember the Alamo!

I doubt there will be a civil war considering the amount of soys in texas.

God I hope so.

Ur a weird cunt
how?
5189.jpg

celebrity's moving are because they want to leave the shithole of commiefornia and they have the money too.
companies move probably because they can get shit tons of cheap undocumented immigrants that with work for shit wages
I remember the Alamo!
Santa anna would like to have a word with you.

Today companies go everywhere taxes are low and rents/workforce are cheap, then their presence causes rents to raise and workforce to ask for more. That's when they move on, leaving nothing behind.

Because Soyfornia is collapsing.

@ExpiringAspirin[/USER
[/QUOTE]
Texas actually broke away from Mexico in 1836-1846 to become a sovereign state with its own currency , join the Union, then seceded in 1861 and on paper never did rejoin the Union after the Civil War .
a small crackpot group use this loophole to declare themselves king back in the 90s calling the Republic of Texas with the infamous Fort DAvis fiasco in 97.
The TExas flag may be flown at the same height as the stars and stripes to this date.
United states lead the word in arable land, and Texas lead all the states in numbers of farms and ranches.
it now lead the nation in numbers of fortune top 500 companies, took over top spot from New York due to minimal fed regulation , low cost of living, and non unionized workers.

Last edited:
Texas actually broke away from Mexico in 1836-1846 to become a sovereign state with its own currency , join the Union, then seceded in 1861 and on paper never did rejoin the Union after the Civil War .
a small crackpot group use this loophole to declare themselves king back in the 90s calling the Republic of Texas with the infamous Fort DAvis fiasco in 97.
The TExas flag may be flown at the same height as the stars and stripes to this date.
United states lead the word in arable land, and Texas lead all the states in numbers of farms and ranches.
it now lead the nation in numbers of fortune top 500 companies, took over top spot from New York due to minimal fed regulation , low cost of living, and non unionized workers.
Thx for the history lesson.

Because as much as people shit on texas its legit one of the freest states

Somebody breaks into your house? Just fuck them up, no need to worry whether you are justified, JFL @ going to jail because you killed an armed burglar that had no business being in your house to begin with

Lots of cheap land too

The money thta buys you a 1 bdroom in Cali buys you a mansion in Texas

Too bad now all the hippies moving to Texas from Cali will cuck Texas and make it Cali 2.0 if somebody doesnt stop them

To parasite it as they did with California.

Texas #1 fuck niggers and fuck invaders
And we'll revolt again. Texas fightback against calicuckians when?

Texas #1 fuck niggers and fuck invaders
Too bad the wall hasn't been built all the way and the southern border of Texas is next to the northern border of Mexico.
And we'll revolt again. Texas fightback against calicuckians when?
Panhandle and West and Central rural portions > Austin, Dallas and Houston (all three cities and surrounding areas you can afford to lose imo).

Austin is a particularly notable liberal stronghold these days. Blue cities take over red states from within. Separate not just from blues states but extricate your territory from blue cities (and vice versa one way or another) and other known centers of liberal influence.

Last edited:
because commiefornia

They all b moving there cuz of bummerdrummer

Austin is a particularly notable liberal stronghold these days. Blue cities take over red states from within. Separate not just from blues states but extricate your territory from blue cities (and vice versa one way or another) and other known centers of liberal influence.
Tell me about it. I fucking live here. Hopefully I’ll be moving to small town though soon if everything goes well. I’ve been out to the country so many times and there’s a perfect place all fit with a confederate store, those cobble roads and everything.

they will shit all over the place and probably vote that dope Beto into office somewhere
I want to play minecraft pvp irl mod with beto. That guy boils my blood more than any other politician. Signs here were everywhere and whenever I could I did [redacted] things to them.

Tell me about it. I fucking live here. Hopefully I’ll be moving to small town though soon if everything goes well. I’ve been out to the country so many times and there’s a perfect place all fit with a confederate store, those cobble roads and everything.
You're literally surrounded from encroaching liberal influence from the east, the Dallas, Austin and Houston areas, other major metropolitan areas (as with any state) and the southern portion of Texas that borders Mexico.
Small towns in the panhandle and western Texas away from El Paso are one of the last solidly and most consistent conservative areas imo. There are some towns in that region where 95%+ people voted Trump in 2016 and probably in 2020.

Last edited: