Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is every major intelligent scientist incel tier?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Not all are ugly, some are even straight up chads, but almost every really intelligent man I see would belong on here and have no interest from women.

Being around normies and women lowers your IQ

Science--along with most other things--is not interesting if you have access to pussy.

A lot of smart people tend to enjoy spending time on their interests rather than with people.

Not all are ugly, some are even straight up chads, but almost every really intelligent man I see would belong on here and have no interest from women.

I have a theory that since they are ostracized from the popular social circles in school they cope by studymaxxing and the few of them actually discover their talents in STEM and pursue it as their careers and bring great developments to science. If they were not judged by their looks and accepted to their social circles they would probably be slaying hoes left and right and not give a fuck about their grades or their careers.

I have a theory that since they are ostracized from the popular social circles in school they cope by studymaxxing and the few of them actually discover their talents in STEM and pursue it as their careers and bring great developments to science. If they were not judged by their looks and accepted to their social circles they would probably be slaying hoes left and right and not give a fuck about their grades or their careers.

Cuz women don’t value high IQ as much as stoneage traits

Being around normies and women lowers your IQ
Bubble8