Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Why is every pretty girl with a horrible looking man?"

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
"You give an ugly guy a chance, he thinks he rules the world."

Horrible looking=6/10

Trash western woman

Huh... so this is what happens when you give a female in your species equal rights.

I must take notes

Funny Gorilla 2012 02

Someone needs to kill this girl in minecraft.

I've yet to see a girl in real life that was pretty without cosmetics

she thinks she attractive lol,shit tier pytosis.Cow tits won't save you from that one.

Western civilization was a mistake. Only in a sick and completely demented soyciety a person like that could get a rise to infamy. Absolute atomized black pill that this ist western culture at this point.

Huh... so this is what happens when you give a female in your species equal rights.

I must take notes

View attachment 216037
High IQ.

I must take notes

View attachment 216037
I'd say women's rights is a cancer, and not in the way that I'm insulting it, in the way that it is a literal cancer on society in how it functions.

With human society, I believe it is a cancer insomuch that it will have a larger chance of appearing the longer the society lasts. Once the mutation occurs in the cell (people) it will eventually multiply significantly if not immediately killed by the immune system. Once a tumor forms (female rights), the organism(society) will likely either die or recover depending on the choices they make. I believe right now it's heading towards "die" at FTL speeds pewpew.

Isn't the behaviour she is referring to just a negative way of describing someone who "has confidence"?

This is what happens when you "act confident" as an ugly man

Last edited:
I'd say women's rights is a cancer, and not in the way that I'm insulting it, in the way that it is a literal cancer on society in how it functions.

With human society, I believe it is a cancer insomuch that it will have a larger chance of appearing the longer the society lasts. Once the mutation occurs in the cell (people) it will eventually multiply significantly if not immediately killed by the immune system. Once a tumor forms (female rights), the organism(society) will likely either die or recover depending on the choices they make. I believe right now it's heading towards "die" at FTL speeds pewpew.

I think we're waaaaaayy to far deep to ever go back. Society will only continue to get worse at this point. Shame really

Right after that she also dropped a dickpill.

She looks sleep deprived and degenerate.

"You give a woman rights, she thinks her pussy is made of gold"

She's queefing out a chad/tyrone cumbubble mix as we speak.

she's a 18 yo crackwhore roastie lmao

She's not great looking herself tbh

Uh, she’s pretty ugly herself really.
Her looksmatch posts here.
She’s also retarded and her “music” is shit.

Also imagine a really popular male pop star or actor saying this about foids.

Last edited:
this thing is calling us ugly.
DxLCd dXcAEe2FA

I unironically thought Billie Eilish was a dude until now.

Isn't she going on about how women are objectified or oppressed or something? Women claiming oppression actually proves the blackpill. Everyone with half a brain can see that men have it much worse than women and that women have no right to complain. But it proves the blackpill because they are comparing themselves to the top 1% of Chads, which proves that women see 99% of men as not human.