Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is every single caller to FACEandLMS's streams a self admitted Chad who has fucked 10s of women before? Why are they listening to these streams??

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
@VirginAutistManlet [Serious] I am done with “””incel””” communities, my last post.

Per 100,000 people, there appears to be more normies and Chads in the ”incel” communities than there are per 100,000 in normie world, and there are more incels per 100,000 people in the normie world than there are incels in online incel communities. I have no idea why it’s like this, other than it seems to just be “entertainment” for bored men who have nothing else to do, and discovered the incel communities and decided to join them out of pure boredom for entertainment purposes.

I said I was going to leave if I ever got a GF but why even bother staying now when the reality is there isn’t really that many actual incels in these communities. Its almost as if the incels communities online world is just meme tier entertainment where you post memes over and over pretending to be something you’re not to feel part of some “super sekret club.

I’m not spending anymore time in normie/Chad full “”””incel”””” communities. Time spent copeing on pointless things in life are more valuable than spending time interacting with communities who are full of normies and Chads LARPing as incels for memes and entertainment.

For all the actual legitimate incels reading this, you know who you are, it’s nothing against you, it’s the fakecels normies and Chads who ruin it and dilute the communities, like everything else in life they can’t help infesting everything and anything they discover. There’s no point trying to fight against it either, once the normie and Chad infestation has occurred, it’s over, and it’s going to keep happening, which is why I have come to the conclusion that there’s nothing for me to gain from “”””””incel”””””” communitie.

I got fooled again by humanity again; when you think you found a place to relate and talk with people like you and you figure out most of them aren’t actually anything like you, i am a big dumb idiot foolish moron for thinking it would even be possible.

Goodbye.

They are incels larping
No chad or even normie listens to his streams or knows who he is

High tier normies, chadlites and chads are drawn to our communities because it validates them, helps them looksmaxxing to look even better and they like to humblebrag/brag

Yeah Im getting fucking annoyed by this shit. @FACEandLMS stop these guys from humblebragging on us on INCEL streams

Probably they come there to spread the bluepill

There was this one guy on the stream that said femcels exist JFL

They're probably redpilled copers

@FACEandLMS should drop the MS (money & status) part tbh, it just caters to dumb redpillers. The harsh truth is that only looks matter. Money & status can get you a relationship but not the real deal, just a betabux relationship.

LARPing.

Lmfao, no chad comes to incel forum.

No normal human being with a normal life ever heard of the term "incel".

Chads don't need to advertise that he's a chad all over the internet.

Because they just don't have any time for such shit, or in most cases, they don't know they are chads.

Yea may be they know they are good looking but they don't come to incel forums to broadcast that information.

Whenever you see some guy saying something like "I'm chad and I have fucked 100 stacies ... ", there is a 99.999% possibility that he's an incel.

That's their way of coping.

@VirginAutistManlet [Serious] I am done with “””incel””” communities, my last post.

Per 100,000 people, there appears to be more normies and Chads in the ”incel” communities than there are per 100,000 in normie world, and there are more incels per 100,000 people in the normie world than there are incels in online incel communities. I have no idea why it’s like this, other than it seems to just be “entertainment” for bored men who have nothing else to do, and discovered the incel communities and decided to join them out of pure boredom for entertainment purposes.

I said I was going to leave if I ever got a GF but why even bother staying now when the reality is there isn’t really that many actual incels in these communities. Its almost as if the incels communities online world is just meme tier entertainment where you post memes over and over pretending to be something you’re not to feel part of some “super sekret club.

I’m not spending anymore time in normie/Chad full “”””incel”””” communities. Time spent copeing on pointless things in life are more valuable than spending time interacting with communities who are full of normies and Chads LARPing as incels for memes and entertainment.

For all the actual legitimate incels reading this, you know who you are, it’s nothing against you, it’s the fakecels normies and Chads who ruin it and dilute the communities, like everything else in life they can’t help infesting everything and anything they discover. There’s no point trying to fight against it either, once the normie and Chad infestation has occurred, it’s over, and it’s going to keep happening, which is why I have come to the conclusion that there’s nothing for me to gain from “”””””incel”””””” communitie.

I got fooled again by humanity again; when you think you found a place to relate and talk with people like you and you figure out most of them aren’t actually anything like you, i am a big dumb idiot foolish moron for thinking it would even be possible.

Goodbye.
Highest iq post ive seen in a while. Reminds me why I had to leave this community before

It's indirect bullying. Chad always likes to flex on incels to show off how much better he is, just like in highschool.

I thought about it for a month and came to the conclusion that its something you can't escape or avoid, and you just have to deal with it, there will be fakecels and chads in these communities and there's nothing you can do about it.

Think of it like sifting/panning for gold, a lot of fakecels and chads (dirt, water, mud) but you come across a real incel every now and then if you get lucky enough, and can actually relate to each other honestly and truthfully. Fakecels eventually always expose themselves over time with enough sifting.

Men panning for gold during the gold rush

its just an ego boost for them, people get peace of mind whenever they surround themselves with people doing terrible than them, go watch the movie fight club and take note of the scene where the narrator goes to those group therapy sessions where he surrounds himself with people who have cancer and other chronic illnesses, its the same deal with these chads.

Imagine going out of your way to one of the most niche incel communities to brag about your laycount and push your bluepilled ideologies. One of the normie cucks legitimately tried to justify femcels. Just fucking lol.
There was this one guy on the stream that said femcels exist JFL
That shit had to be a joke
High tier normies, chadlites and chads are drawn to our communities because it validates them, helps them looksmaxxing to look even better and they like to humblebrag/brag
This.

I thought about it for a month and came to the conclusion that its something you can't escape or avoid, and you just have to deal with it, there will be fakecels and chads in these communities and there's nothing you can do about it.

Think of it like sifting/panning for gold, a lot of fakecels and chads (dirt, water, mud) but you come across a real incel every now and then if you get lucky enough, and can actually relate to each other honestly and truthfully. Fakecels eventually always expose themselves over time with enough sifting.

View attachment 259509
Take your account off private

you're exaggerating extremely hard dude

LARPing.

Lmfao, no chad comes to incel forum.

No normal human being with a normal life ever heard of the term "incel".

Chads don't need to advertise that he's a chad all over the internet.

Because they just don't have any time for such shit, or in most cases, they don't know they are chads.

Yea may be they know they are good looking but they don't come to incel forums to broadcast that information.

Whenever you see some guy saying something like "I'm chad and I have fucked 100 stacies ... ", there is a 99.999% possibility that he's an incel.

That's their way of coping.

Agreed. Most of these "Chads" are mostly delusional normies.

Take your account off private
Why?

I did it to cuck IT

They were going through my profile to find months old posts to repost on IT all the time.

I dunno tbh, never listened to any of those streams

It's one of the reasons I don't watch his streams anymore... he should have on the show, only people he knows or at least has talked before. Any normalfaggot can join in and basically ruin the entire stream. I don't want to listen to normalcunts spilling bluepilled advice or bragging about their laycount, fuck that shit!

You’re overreacting

also it’s probably because incels are less likely to go public on a podcast and discuss things for fear of persecution

Ye, if you think about it, it is really like Inceltears is right with their assessment for at least 50% of the users here. These pseudoincels ruin our reputation and the perceived validity of our problem.

Last edited: