Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is every white woman the exact same

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
They dress the exsct same, do the exact same makeup, act the exact same, have the exact same interests, have the exact same personalities, all love to travel and Smirnoff, look the exact same, their boyfriend looks the exact same as every other white girls boyfriend. Why is this? It's honestly surreal. You could take one random white hole and replace it with another random one and you'd have trouble telling the two apart. Living by a university campus is pretty unreal because I see carbon copies of them all the time

Last edited:
You mean every women

They are easily manipulated. They're like children.

the most important thing for a women is social acceptance and having friends and orbiters,

so they ALL only do whats socially accepted as mainstream and what is considered safe to think and doesnt offend.

they developed this because of their inferior physical strength and inferior IQ, they need help from others to survive, unlike men who can live completely alone comfortably because men are strong and good hunters

Every toilet is the same because they are toilets.

I feel like ethnic foids imitate white foids so men will stomach them
You must have never met a black woman.

Most black women are insufferable along with their male counterparts

Because they're NPCs with no individual thought or even a soul.

Conformism/conditioning. Most people are NPCs but white women especially so.

Last edited:
women don't want to be outsiders so they make sure that they are as similar as any other hole

Foids are a hivemind incapable of rational or original thought. They were to born to conform and are the very best at doing so. It genuinely scares me how much they all look the same, act the same, and talk the same way. It’s as if they are all mass produced from a factory.

You must have never met a black woman.

Most black women are insufferable along with their male counterparts
Oh god no :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: pls gimme white girl any mfkn god forsaken day of the week